Greenskin
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Martin John left Cardiff in 2011. He was with Spanish third division side Ontinyent FC and he's 24. Doesn't seem like he's done a lot in his career-

Wiki LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Plucking figures out of the sky, but say for instance Baz was earning 3 grand a week from his previous contract, and Argyle have now offered him 900quid a week, that could be perceived by him as properly taking the piss and he's treated the 'offer' with the contempt he feels it deserves.

Or it could be he's an ignorant cnut.

I have a feeling the former may be closer to the truth.

There's a good chance that your right but he should tell the club that he thinks they're taking the piss and that he won't be signing so we can look elsewhere. That said i think JS has had enough of his selfish behaviour and probably doesn't want him back now anyway, he seems like a man that won't be messed around, i like that very much.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 am

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Plucking figures out of the sky, but say for instance Baz was earning 3 grand a week from his previous contract, and Argyle have now offered him 900quid a week, that could be perceived by him as properly taking the piss and he's treated the 'offer' with the contempt he feels it deserves.

Or it could be he's an ignorant cnut.

I have a feeling the former may be closer to the truth.

There's a good chance that your right but he should tell the club that he thinks they're taking the piss and that he won't be signing so we can look elsewhere. That said i think JS has had enough of his selfish behaviour and probably doesn't want him back now anyway, he seems like a man that won't be messed around, i like that very much.

Yeah, I like Sheridan too. He's the one thing Brent seems to have gotten right, albeit belatedly. But I also don't think we should take the line that the club have heard absolutely nothing from Baz/his agent, as gospel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Yeah, I like Sheridan too. He's the one thing Brent seems to have gotten right, albeit belatedly. But I also don't think we should take the line that the club have heard absolutely nothing from Baz/his agent, as gospel.

Today's 'erald say he's told the club nothing, we all know the 'erald can be trusted 100% !!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 am

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Today's 'erald say he's told the club nothing, we all know the 'erald can be trusted 100% !!!

Quote Herald

Sheridan told Herald Sport: "Everyone got sent a letter when they had to report back and Bas got that information. There is no excuse.

"Someone from the club – not me – did speak to him four or five days before we came back for pre-season. Bas asked the question of when he had to be back, so he knew where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 am

Tgwu wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Quote Herald

Sheridan told Herald Sport: "Everyone got sent a letter when they had to report back and Bas got that information. There is no excuse.

"Someone from the club – not me – did speak to him four or five days before we came back for pre-season. Bas asked the question of when he had to be back, so he knew where he was.

There you have it, what an ignorant B@STARD.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Fwiw, in response to Czar's post I doubt we offered him anything like as low as £900 a week. I'd be gobsmacked if it was that low. 2 grand a week or so maybe more like it or slightly less? It would be a wage decrease from what he WAS on but could still be accurately described by Sheridan as a 'very good offer' for this level.

If I remember, Baz has always played fairly fast and loose with his timekeeping with regard to getting back from international duties etc. Perhaps the problem is more his side than Argyle's. Shame to lose him though as he was bloody good for this level when used properly.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 am

Ryan Dickson is not here.  Not what Sheridan is looking for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But looking at loaning Palace pair

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:12 am

Dougie wrote:

So the Banton/Parsons deal is still a possibility? Desperately needed too by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 am

Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

So the Banton/Parsons deal is still a possibility? Desperately needed too by the sounds of it.

Putting 2 and 2 together. Would Sheridan cancel the trial unless he has sorted something else. Bantons already tweeted hes on the move. Parsons tweeted hes really excited. Should find out in the next few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 am

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Putting 2 and 2 together. Would Sheridan cancel the trial unless he has sorted something else. Bantons already tweeted hes on the move. Parsons tweeted hes really excited.  Should find out in the next few days.

Sounds feasible but I don't want to take it for granted until they're actually announced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dickson is here   Ryan Dickson is here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Dickson is here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2