Dougie
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
mouldyoldgoat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Close Season Survey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Good Point Richard, the powers that be don't mind us having a survey on things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things but when it comes to the big issues such as the ministand and the HHP shambles you can forget it, after all there is big money at stake and the plebs mustn't be allowed to jeopardise that !!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 pm

As with last year I struggle to fill in these surveys because I'm an exile and the survey is directed at fans who have the opportunity to go to home matches. I've filled it in anyway though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Doesnt work for iPad.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

A swift assessment of the 500+ responses received so far, reviewing the IP addresses used by each respondent, reveals no concerns on multiple submissions by individuals.

There are a handful of double entries from the same address, but that is just as likely to be a parent/child or husband/wife situation as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 pm

500 already! Very good response. Even if it does include spouses masquerading as Argyle fans  Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:49 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
A swift assessment of the 500+ responses received so far, reviewing the IP addresses used by each respondent, reveals no concerns on multiple submissions by individuals.

There are a handful of double entries from the same address, but that is just as likely to be a parent/child or husband/wife situation as anything else.
Yes my wife is a season ticket holder and she uses my laptop, she had not filled the survey thinking she can not on this laptop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 am

Done diddid.....easy compared with the Premier Inns one that I've also just filled in......talk about cross-examination......waiting for a knock on the door from the Inns police enforcers asking why I wasn't 200% satisfied......we have ways of making you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 am

Hello all

This was originally set to be the final day for submissions for this year's Survey, so if you haven't already completed it, you still have time to do so.

We'll be in touch again soon with a summary of the main findings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 am

Should have had a referendum on the plans instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Close Season Survey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2