+4
X Isle
Dick Trickle
PlymptonPilgrim
Dougie
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Close Season Survey Empty
PostSubject: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

The Close Season Survey will be coming out in the next few days, following liaison with the club and the AFT.

As in previous years, the structure and the questions will remain much the same, to allow for comparative analysis.

However, some questions could be amended, revised or replaced.

Post here if you have a constructive question that you would like to see being asked.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks for the offer but I've fielded all my questions via PASB. Expecting an answer imminently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Do they ever actually look at the results and do something about it ?!!!

Waste of time...a bit like the trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 pm

A brick. When, in the name of Beelzebub, will we see a brick laid?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Like to see something in the survey about the role of the President, for example, do you consider the role of the club President to be a) honorary, b) advisory, c) hands on (or similar)

How well do you consider the current President has performed against these criteria.

Or words to that effect.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Dougie wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I've fielded all my questions via PASB.  Expecting an answer imminently.

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Do they ever actually look at the results and do something about it ?!!!

Waste of time...a bit like the trust

Harsh. What the club does (or doesn't do) with it doesn't make the process worthless. Even if they totally ignored it doing the (unpaid and agenda free) work John does each summer provides, the fans at least, a chance to view the results of an annual Argyle health check, a barometer if you will, to compare to previous seasons.

These surveys outlive chairman, boards and managers don't forget Wink

Thanks John, it is appreciated. What I particularly like is that you don't just look for answers in the 'easy' places, every year you reach out to everyone who cares about Argyle, even this bunch of miserable sods lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Do the club truly take note of these surveys? how many years have fans commentated on the quality of the food and drink at the club and it only gets worse! and thats just one example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks for all the contributions.

The Close Season Survey traditionally sticks to general questions, focused mainly on the fan's perspective on the "matchday experience", allowing for year-on-year comparisons to be made - and hopefully learnt from.

Some of the suggestions above aren't practical for that format, but they can be asked in a number of other ways, notably through the AFT.

Expect to see something in the next week.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Thanks John, for once I agree with x-Isle :O
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 am

How do we know the multis aren't drafted in to manipulate the results.
Cant have jimmy looking bad can they...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 am

The survey results include the IP addresses of the respondents - multiple entries would be easily spotted.

It's not happened.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 am

Hello John

I know there are usually questions on the catering (which always score poorly). Is there a question relating to waiting times at the kiosks, as that seems to be quite an issue? If not could one be added?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

Is the club concerned about the amount of time it takes for the ground to empty at full time? From where I sit at the back of block 7 it usually takes a good five minutes, even if it's a small crowd and half of them have cleared off early.

Keep up the good work, John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Hello John

I know there are usually questions on the catering (which always score poorly). Is there a question relating to waiting times at the kiosks, as that seems to be quite an issue? If not could one be added?

Did the club ever publish the results of the catering survey they did recently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Close Season Survey
Page 1 of 1