Dougie
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
mouldyoldgoat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Close Season Survey  Empty
PostSubject: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 pm

A little later than usual, but here it is now - the annual Close Season Survey.

It's your chance to register your opinions on a wide range of Argyle-related topics.

This season's survey closely matches the format of the 2012 edition, to allow for comparative analysis where possible, with a small number of amendments to reflect the changes that have taken place in the last twelve months.

Both the club and the Argyle Fans' Trust have had an opportunity to contribute to the structure and content of this survey and, as in previous years, it is hoped that it will offer the club an independently sourced and useful "snapshot" of current fan opinion.

Survey
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Done.Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Did.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:15 pm

done. I've never been so negative Sad
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Done.  Love a survey that's 16% complete just for opening the first page.  And if I had answered this yesterday I would have known next to nothing about the Senoir Greens.  Nowve they emerged as dogs of war I was able to answer very differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Done.

The first time i've actually been negative more than positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Done, and very depressing reading it made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:02 pm

All done.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Done and quite negative
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:51 pm

I'll bet some of the comments won't see the light of day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 pm

done, i'm not sure if i'm still an argyle fan.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

depressingly negatively done
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Done. You'll be accused of loading those questions by a fat angry man though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 pm

The results are going to make interesting reading.

If they get published in full that is.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 pm

I've just done it but I suspect that it will be the victim of the club's net blitzkrieg just like everything else seems to be these days. One thing that is functioning admirably at the club these days is a propaganda machine that would make a banana republic's Minister of Disinformation blush with shame.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Unlikely.

Only I and the AFT (whose Survey Monkey account has been used) will have secure access to the results and analysis.

The club and the Trust will both be given access to the results.

If I see any party making claims that are not backed up by the analysis of the results, you can rely on me to point it out.

The club - believe it or not - are interested in the results that are sourced by this independent survey, which has been running for several years now.

What club officials do with the information is up to them.

But I'll ensure that there'll be no opportunity for spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
Unlikely.

Only I and the AFT (whose Survey Monkey account has been used) will have secure access to the results and analysis.

If I see any party making claims that are not backed up by the analysis of the results, you can rely on me to point it out.

The club - believe it or not - are interested in the results that are sourced by this independent survey, which has been running for several years now.

John,

Is there anyway to check to see that certain people can't spam this survey to suit their own agenda by filling it out constantly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Yes.

Each individual response is logged in some detail, including the IP address from which it was submitted.

Suffice to say, any attempt to skew the results with multiple submissions will be easily spotted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 am

John_Lloyd wrote:
Yes.

Each individual response is logged in some detail, including the IP address from which it was submitted.

Suffice to say, any attempt to skew the results with multiple submissions will be easily spotted.

excellent Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 am

Done.

Made me feel like a right miserable b@stard, struggled to find anything to be positive about !!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:26 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
Unlikely.

Which makes it even more strange that the club didn't make use of the Trust's ability to survey it's own members and the wider fan base using this facility to gather opinions on the grandstand proposals. I personally made this offer to JB in a meeting we had about something else. In fact I think the Trust offered to carry out surveys for the club on more than one occasion.

Ticket prices would have been a good one. Along with cheerleaders, colours of away kits, design of shirts etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey    Close Season Survey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Close Season Survey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next