shonbo
pepsipete
Richard Blight
Sir Francis Drake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

End of Season survey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Do you think fans are being catered for in the way you expect?

Do you want entertainment at Home Park like the cheerleaders, or none at all?

Have the last 12 months made you more or less likely to go to an Argyle game?

If introduced would you use the safe standing areas?

What improvements would you like to see within the club?

Given our recent form do you get value for money attending home games?

What have been your highlights of the past 12 months?

What have been the low points of the last 12 months?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

What's the point?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm

shonbo wrote:
Damn, too late getting over there. Anyone got a screenshot?

Here's what he said.

Quote :
How much do you think the club has actually progressed in the last year (none, lots etc)

Do you think the clubs new owner has been as open and transparent as we were told.

Do you think the club is more likely or less likely now to reach the top flight.

What 1 thing would you most like to change at the club

Does JB's influence over CW, IJN, PASB, Pasoti, & the rejection of the Argyle Trust concern you.

Are you satisfied that Home Park will become morelike a theme park with little (if any) revenue going to PAFC

Are you satisfied with the lack of communication at a time the club is undergoing massive change.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:23 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Do you think it will rain tomorrow?
Here Pepsi I used to live in Warwick Avenue and later Aylesbury Crescent in the 60/70's until I left for Dorset i n 1980 - anywhere near you? Very Happy

Budshead Road

Aunty still lives in 495 Budshead - we lived Tiger end of Warwick but too young to drink there but moved to Aylesbury in my teens and would drink down Albemarle, also Tamar up Crownhill and Seven Stars doen Tamerton!! Cheers!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks SFD, I saw that bit but I think other stuff had already gone :/
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Not much point in Brenty reading forums if it's all deleted before he sees it. He probably thinks he's doing a grand job after reading the sanitised Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:20 pm

I think it's more the forum's owner throwing one again that has disappeared... with the likes of GB1 apologising profusely, and others saying please please delete my post.. I'm such a bad man.
How embarrassing, a whole forum of many years standing dominated and controlled by one person. It's not as if GB1's comments were particularly seditious... almost cuddly in a way. That forum has had it apart from being a football tourist information centre. And it will get worse, particularly when Brent's designs are submitted.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:24 am

John,

I thought it was very noticeable last year that there were no PASB questions asked - is it because they were deemed political?

Questions regarding the PASB and AFT must be asked. That might be considered political, but the fans feeling on how these two groups should be operating, how well Brent is co-operating and how satisfied the fans are with them all, should surely be of great importance to everyone?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:36 am

Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Here Pepsi I used to live in Warwick Avenue and later Aylesbury Crescent in the 60/70's until I left for Dorset i n 1980 - anywhere near you? Very Happy

Budshead Road

Aunty still lives in 495 Budshead - we lived Tiger end of Warwick but too young to drink there but moved to Aylesbury in my teens and would drink down Albemarle, also Tamar up Crownhill and Seven Stars doen Tamerton!! Cheers!! Very Happy

When were you in Aylesbury ? We've been looking down on the vale from Tring since 1983.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Budshead Road

When were you in Aylesbury ? We've been looking down on the vale from Tring since 1983.

Whoops sorry Tringy - that was Warwick Avenue & Aylesbury Crescent, Whitliegh!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:10 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Budshead Road

Whoops sorry Tringy - that was Warwick Avenue & Aylesbury Crescent, Whitliegh!! Very Happy

Ha ha ha ! Silly me. Couldn't quite work out your chosen water holes in relation to Aylesbury scratch
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:23 am

Do you think that the PAFC Board should continue to shun the Fans' Trust?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Season survey   End of Season survey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Season survey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2