Chemical Ali
Warny
mouldyoldgoat
Mapperley, darling
pepsipete
9 posters
AuthorMessage

End of Season Survey Empty
PostSubject: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:36 am

Argyle fans are being invited to get their opinions heard on all things Green by the club in an “End of Season Survey”, conducted independently by the Argyle Fans’ Trust.

The club and the Trust have been working together to update an on-line survey which has been taking place now for several years, to include a number of important questions that directly relate to the club’s situation as it continues to re-build after the testing period of administration and the successful fight against relegation from League Two.

A Trust spokesperson said: “We urge all Argyle fans to take the chance to tell us what they think of the club on and off the field, and explain what matters to them as fans. This is another good example of the Trust and Argyle working together to strengthen the bond between fans and their club.”

You can either follow this link and complete the survey on-line

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or you’ll have an opportunity to collect a paper version from the Argyle Fans’ Trust gazebos and information points at the Cheltenham home match on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:01 am

Bit early to be having to use my brain so I'll do it later John.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:02 am

done
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:30 am

done too
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

Done did!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Consider that little fella done.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Survey completed. Thanks also to John for posting the survey on ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:25 pm

All done.Particular like the question Are you a season ticket holder? Answers Yes...No..Don't know.....
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Done Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Survey completed. Thanks also to John for posting the survey on ATD.

But of course - all opinions are welcome and valid.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Tis done.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Done, will be interesting to see the results. Whilst I'm still musing over quite what my impressions of last nights meeting are, it would seem from my answers to this survey that I still have doubt over the future direction of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Done although I don't like tick box surveys much. There are often answers that fall between categories but never much opportunity to expand your opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

That's market research for you.Hasn't much moved on from the 1940's or thereabouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Fair point, regarding the free text/tick box quandary.

This survey has been running for five years now, four under my control and then last year's which was handed over to the Trust to manage, as it made sense for the then fledgling organisation to test opinions on it's direction and focus.

This year, with input from Peter Jones and others, the idea is to focus more on the fan experience, so the club can get a better sense of what it's doing well and where it needs to improve.

Tick box options allow for year on year trend analysis, looking back, and then measured against the same point next season.

Free text boxes, while useful for colour and nuance, can't be measured in the same statistical way.

No survey format is going to suit all respondents, but with a decent level of sensible response, this should be a useful exercise for all concerned.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Done!

It was very noticible that there were no questions regarding the GasB.

eg, Would you prefer the Trust or Gasb represent fans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Rickler wrote:

Done!

It was very noticible that there were no questions regarding the GasB.

eg, Would you prefer the Trust or Gasb represent fans?

It matters not - as long as the knives are out for The Trust and as long as Mr Brent's preference is for the GASB that seems to me to be what we will have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Season Survey   End of Season Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Season Survey
Page 1 of 1