Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:24 am

Tringreen wrote:
I reckon ATD admin should reflect our diverse community and one of the City boys join 'the team'. As long as they don't want to change the colours or generally undermine our culture Wink
I think the site should reflect the nation's diverse community and steer well clear of these far-right nutcases.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:25 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I reckon ATD admin should reflect our diverse community and one of the City boys join 'the team'. As long as they don't want to change the colours or generally undermine our culture Wink

I'm sure there would be an opportunity for say yourself and Rickler and an Exweb chum to join the mod team shorty Tring, you would get my vote.

Ha ha ha ha ha ! I know you love me really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:31 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I think the site should reflect the nation's diverse community and steer well clear of these far-right nutcases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:35 am

GOB wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
To those saying its a tiny minority of Muslims, you are talking out of your arse.

The whole of Sunni Islam (the worlds largest branch of Muslims) is fundamentally extreme, its a way of conquering other lands, it has been from the beginning. Islam is a 7th century desert religion which hasn't reformed, and it cannot, because an attempt to reform it is seen as apostasy and is punishable by death - and this links in to something else, people are saying Christians are just as bad, Christians no longer burn people at the stake for people slightly odd, because that particular religion has moved forward.

I am not racist, the EDL are out in force attacking any 'brown' person they come across, some of those may be Sihks, some may be Hindus, some may be ordinary low key Muslims. Nick Clegg and Cameron have being saying Woolwich will bring all cultures and ways of life together, the political elite want people to be murdered on the streets, so they can score political points for multi-cuturalism.

The political elite are speaking too soon, this won't 'pull us together'. Look at Sweden, 'ordinary' Muslims attacking Swedes who have taken them in.

Poles assimilate, Jews assimilate, even Africans or non Muslim Asians assimilate in to British society, but Muslims do not, thanks to Sharia Law. The non Muslim immigrants in our country take very little, benefits perhaps, jobs perhaps, but that's not what Muslims want, Muslims want an Islamic republic in Britain, its in the QuRan.

This brings me on to another point, while Islam is a problem, it's not the biggest problem, immigration is the biggest problem. While the political elite continue to attempt to turn Britain in to a diverse wonderful utopia, they are killing people themselves. The men who killed this soldier were born here, they originate from Africa, they turned to Islam to hit back at our society because its the only religion which is happy for them to do it. This murder is also the fault of the politicians who have forced mass immigration on to Britain.
Classic example of "radicalisation".

There should be no place for Cobi on this site or any other.

Or Greenjock for his continual abuse of posters.

A moderator should be able to moderate his own behaviour on a forum not just others. A backwards step for ATD. Unfortunately over this issue alone my views of ATD moderators has reached an all time low.

Flounce?

No flounce from me. I don't run
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:35 am

This is becoming quite bizarre dear boy. Why don't we concentrate on the football........ I mean the planning application ? Laughing

And to lighten the mood, if this fails to make anyone smile, I'll eat my '84 semi final hat !

What a score !!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:49 am

Thread flounce?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:53 am

Smile.. Laughing you know you want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:03 am

naaa, let's stick to this one Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:19 am

Those who claim that violence is restricted to Islam need only to look up the role of Catholic priests in the IRA; the role of some Zionist rabbis in Israel (read Meir Kahane and look up Eretz Yisrael); the recent violence involving Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka; the history of Christianity is drenched in blood.

It just seems perverse to me for anyone to want to single out Islam as the religion of hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:22 am

Cobi, I suggest you read up about what Sharia actually is before you start to refer to it. The Beth Din has been operating here for a long time without any problem of note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:24 am

Tringreen wrote:

And to lighten the mood, if this fails to make anyone smile, I'll eat my '84 semi final hat !

What a score !!!!!

He'd have got some nasty grass burns from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:22 am

Pitbull wrote:
To those saying its a tiny minority of Muslims, you are talking out of your arse.

The whole of Sunni Islam (the worlds largest branch of Muslims) is fundamentally extreme, its a way of conquering other lands, it has been from the beginning. Islam is a 7th century desert religion which hasn't reformed, and it cannot, because an attempt to reform it is seen as apostasy and is punishable by death - and this links in to something else, people are saying Christians are just as bad, Christians no longer burn people at the stake for people slightly odd, because that particular religion has moved forward.

I am not racist, the EDL are out in force attacking any 'brown' person they come across, some of those may be Sihks, some may be Hindus, some may be ordinary low key Muslims. Nick Clegg and Cameron have being saying Woolwich will bring all cultures and ways of life together, the political elite want people to be murdered on the streets, so they can score political points for multi-cuturalism.

The political elite are speaking too soon, this won't 'pull us together'. Look at Sweden, 'ordinary' Muslims attacking Swedes who have taken them in.

Poles assimilate, Jews assimilate, even Africans or non Muslim Asians assimilate in to British society, but Muslims do not, thanks to Sharia Law. The non Muslim immigrants in our country take very little, benefits perhaps, jobs perhaps, but that's not what Muslims want, Muslims want an Islamic republic in Britain, its in the QuRan.

This brings me on to another point, while Islam is a problem, it's not the biggest problem, immigration is the biggest problem. While the political elite continue to attempt to turn Britain in to a diverse wonderful utopia, they are killing people themselves. The men who killed this soldier were born here, they originate from Africa, they turned to Islam to hit back at our society because its the only religion which is happy for them to do it. This murder is also the fault of the politicians who have forced mass immigration on to Britain.

either you fishing for reaction because fhm is tame these days for wank material or you are genuinely clueless about any subject of merit particularly when it comes to islam. I would believe these are your true thoughts if you weren't so wishy washy with your fads which is just what this bnp supporting nonscence from you is a fad.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:35 am

GOB wrote:
naaa, let's stick to this one Tring.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:27 pm

clown
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
And left wing liberal tossers clown
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Angry wrote:

i wasnt the mod who removed it btw

So its case of the left hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

Muslim gangs grooming and raping young white girls is one of the many facts suppressed by your type of ignorance, officials, shiite scared of being tarred as racists by the more limited among us and missing out on promotion, failed to do their jobs and protect the young children of this country. The age of consent in this country is 16, under Sharia Law it will become puberty, Islamic doctrine thinks it is fine to feck and marry 11 year old girls.............FACT!

You lefty PC infested tw@s see erudite well educated muslims on the tele and you think that is what the muslim population of this country is like, the reality is a large minority with the muslim community are men who have no respect for our laws or young white females because that is what their "good book" tells them, as related by hundreds of Imams spouting hate and violence toward non believers, mainly in Urdu or Arabic because a lot of these boys are straight off the latest PIA flight and don't speak English.

You guys are in denial, fortunately a load of my friends are embarrassed to the point of being fearful of what is happening, but then again they are Muslim and may well face the effects of whatever backlash finally comes, they do what they can but are treated with distrust by the rabid theocracy which doesn't want any of their flock to assimilate.

'sfunny, I am beginning to see ol' Porky in a better light nowadays when I read some of the bollocks posted on here by those foremost in his character assassination. The vitriol being thrown at poor old Tracky for simply posting facts makes me think that so much of what has been presented as fact on here with respect to El Porko might well have been the figment of the fertile imaginations of some of the more twisted individuals that seem to shout the loudest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

So its case of the left hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

Muslim gangs grooming and raping young white girls is one of the many facts suppressed by your type of ignorance, officials, shiite scared of being tarred as racists by the more limited among us and missing out on promotion, failed to do their jobs and protect the young children of this country. The age of consent in this country is 16, under Sharia Law it will become puberty, Islamic doctrine thinks it is fine to feck and marry 11 year old girls.............FACT!

You lefty PC infested tw@s see erudite well educated muslims on the tele and you think that is what the muslim population of this country is like, the reality is a large minority with the muslim community are men who have no respect for our laws or young white females because that is what their "good book" tells them, as related by hundreds of Imams spouting hate and violence toward non believers, mainly in Urdu or Arabic because a lot of these boys are straight off the latest PIA flight and don't speak English.

You guys are in denial, fortunately a load of my friends are embarrassed to the point of being fearful of what is happening, but then again they are Muslim and may well face the effects of whatever backlash finally comes, they do what they can but are treated with distrust by the rabid theocracy which doesn't want any of their flock to assimilate.

'sfunny, I am beginning to see ol' Porky in a better light nowadays when I read some of the bollocks posted on here by those foremost in his character assassination. The vitriol being thrown at poor old Tracky for simply posting facts makes me think that so much of what has been presented as fact on here with respect to El Porko might well have been the figment of the fertile imaginations of some of the more twisted individuals that seem to shout the loudest.

If you don't like it here, don't post.

Delete your account and toddle off back to Exeweb.

Simples.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Great post Yea Man.You don't debate either then ?Just another mudslinger
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm

downthetrack wrote:

It's a good job that thee, me and Red take the trouble Trackers or nothing would come close to keeping the Janner fooktards even close to real.

Yea Man is an excellent example, I can't recall one post of his where he displayed any ability to argue a point or make one of any relevance, they are the very cutting edge of gobshiitery in a world where some of us stay true to the ethos of reasoned debate.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm

The laughable thing about Tisdale's post is that he wants to highlight the fact that some muslims spread baseless bile/hate and should be stopped in one paragraph, then two or three lines later he criticises the mod team for removing a couple of instances of baseless bile/hate on here.

I am however glad that he's found a 'few' 'ok' muslims to hang out with, thank GOD they aren't the type to speak Urdu or Arabic to one another, otherwise they must be locked up NOW before they fall into line and start grooming young white girls or even worse, breeding!

I actually agree with him on the treatment 'poor' Tracky has got though, with his crass generalisations and his 'facts' written incoherently on the back of his proud Anglo-Saxon hairy palms. This man doesn't deserve abuse...he needs sectioning.

clown
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:48 pm

downthetrack wrote:

I'm all for debating something I actually give a toss about but when someone continually calls us PC cnuts or words to that effect and continually says this forum is shite bla bla bla then it makes me wonder why bother to even post on here if it's that shit.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Too easy for you, innit Tis ?
Now for a spot of light relief..........

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Too easy for you, innit Tis ?

Tbh it has become a bit of an effort, still just slightly better than working, but the gap is closing. Angry the Mod could well be the straw, fortunately, unlike the camel, I haven't always got the hump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:32 pm

For the last time tis i wasn't the mod who removed your comment. I do know who it was naturally but its for them to give the reasons not me.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Muslim gangs grooming and raping young white girls...

so, should we be vigilant against all men, as all creeds, colours, nationalities do this. im not saying its right but you cant have a law for some and not for others
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm

What do you reckon about slapheads? would you want one next door? one moves in then there are onion heads everywhere, its not on! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next