PlymptonPilgrim
125+1
Highwayman
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Postman speaks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Ive just read it....i can honesty say i despise that excuse for a man with every fibre in my body.
How on earth does that piece of shit represent me as the president of the club i support?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

How the feck can he be president, an honourary role, when he is happy to publicly insult a fan like that?

He's brought shame on the president title with that outburst.

A complete disgrace that he can continue as president after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:15 pm

I love it that now the pro stand brigade are having trouble they start moaning about all the personal crap, Webby saying that it's childish, well they started it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:21 pm

He is no President, or representative of the supporters, he is just an utter Turncoat Wanker who has accepted a silly hat and a title for helping to pave the way for the speccy banker.
He has sold his soul to the devil and is no longer entitled to the role as President, all this "real this and real that" and "saying it to in person" well Chris i would do if you and your mates were not permanently poncing around the directors box, mincing in the players lounge or parking your car in the private members spaces.
TOSSER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:22 pm

he is a utter tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:37 pm

To be fair, the more Webb, 2 faced, Newell and xisle comment, the more the support is being driven to the good guys. They don't seem to be able to grasp that bit of the dilemma, they haven't twigged that their campaign isn't working. Long may they continue.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Postman Pat as more behind his ears then him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

I bet brent rues the day he made webb his president, a postbox would have been a better choice! still him and the fat one have their comedy value jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:51 pm

The role of president is clearly to make personal attacks to fans on-line. Fans who have genuine concerns about what is happening to Argyle. Can only assume brent is happy with this. But one day (hopefully soon) these individuals currently in control will be history and Argyle will be run by people with class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:52 pm

What a prick Webb is. He's had 24 hours to respond, and he was posting earlier today, and all he can come back with is this shit? And now he's posting as Mr President and not Chris Webb Sleep

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"IJN on Pasoti is just one person"- Who happens to own the site ffs. And is also Brent's mouthpiece. Terrible response.

"At no time did I say that you had an agenda" - No but EJH was the only person you named in your post which said about agendas. Another crap response.

"Everything you refer to there is childish internet rubbish" Oh really Webb. The intimidation of John Petrie is childish internet rubbish? I'm glad you agree that the behaviour towards him was so bad. That the Pasoti site manager e-mailed the Herald with an attack on the Trust and in particular Andy Symons, who is abused by the owner and site manager, and also now by another mod in Angry Andy Soper. Also you yourself were involved in the anonymous attacks on the Trust as Deepthroat and Windsor Boy. Wanker

"I've helped the AFT and offered my assistance on a regular basis. Oh really? So you're offer of mediating between the AFT and the club board still stands does it? Funny how when they go to take you up on the offer you disappear and it doesn't happen.

"I am yet to meet a vociferous internet poster that actually shows up in person" Oh is that so Webb? Funny because I remember meeting up with you and your fat friend at Tiverton and you both continued the lies and bullshit you spout behind aliases. Blaming a club employee for the threats you were making yourself with your "little gang" Newell and Postey amongst others, that's your little gang Webb and you've been involved in plenty with them.

You were owned by EJH and that's why you and your little clique have been quiet about the plans since last night. You pointed out the road could easily be moved, and that the stadium capacity could be added to, but you fall short of any details, and once again the story has changed.

You quote people like EJH as if they are making things up yet they are quoting what has been said by Brent's own team, and a PCC employee has put in writing.

While we're on the subject of PCC, how do you think that a Pasoti mod, Angry Andy, and the Pasoti owner, fatboy fat, know details of correspondence sent to councillors? Care to answer that in your red type? Maybe you'll also answer how come correspondence sent to you as Trust Leader got into Newell's hands and appeared on his Flickr account?

Bent as a fuckin nine bob note. No agenda! feck Off. Your agenda is spreading the word for Brent and shouting down anyone who opposes it, just like the Pasoti mods and owner are. You were rewarded by being given a bloody title when you gave up the Trust Leader position to take sides with the Tory ex-banker property developer.

Your word means shit. You've lied so many times previously and now you are looking as pig-shit thick as Newell does with his bullshit excuses.

Now feck off and think up another story that involves your late father and leave people who are concerned like you would've been yourself pre-Brent to make sure that these plans don't shit on Argyle froma great height.

Meet Brent? I'd love to see his lip quiver close up and ask him a few questions. The problem is you would spin it as though he's such an honest, open transparent owner, even though he wouldn't answer the questions asked. feck me he's had 5 weeks to answer the much vaunted Pasoti Q and A and not a fuckin word.

You really are such a cock Webb it's frightening to see someone sell-out for such a small price. Going back on all your principles for a feckin namebadge and blue badge on your Avatar. Unless of course there were other perks handed out with the Presidents hat?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Jock could you not write your replies in red Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm

To late, he's on one now lol!
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Now now Jock.

You've used cogent arguments to point out the glaring discrepancies in the presidential address, but he can now completely ignore that because you've called him a wanker, a prick and a cock. But hey ho, he hasn't got an agenda, he's a true man of the people. Luckily for most of us, those people are also seemingly wankers, pricks and cocks who turn positively moist at the mere mention of false titles, AAA passes and the opportunity to wipe down the poor maligned property developers' tears.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Nobody does tw@t bashing like jock Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nobody does tw@t bashing like jock Laughing

Jock likes a nice tw@t confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:11 pm

I think that now would be an appropriate time for all budding pilots to have a small interlude.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Webb is a devious, self promoting cock.

The club is a total joke with people like him involved.

What a sell out !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Well if that's the best he can come up with in 24 hours it's piss poor.

The president insulting a fan with concerns about the club in public is out of order, and his responses are so fuckin hypocritical.

Newell's just one man, I fly solo, piss off you dopey git.

I did think I couldn't stand Postey the most but Webb has surpassed himself with this bag of shit. It would serve the cnut right if these irritating fans who don't bow down at Brent's feet all decide not to bother going anymore. You don't want plastics along for the ride. Best just have 5000 really loyal Brent lovers at every home game and not bother with the stand.

A school? Really a feckin school next to an ice-rink next to a 7 storey hotel next to a cinema?

What a despicable cnut you are Mr President. I feel nauseous just thinking about what you would've been doing and saying about all this if you hadn't sold out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Did Webb ever explain why a letter to him as trust leader ended up on Newell's Flickr account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:48 pm

It was almost as worse earlier when E Presidente labels anyone not in the regular 6,000, that would attend a Wembley cup final as a "Plastic"
This coming from the President of PAFC...Its all a farce, a complete joke from top to bottom
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm

He's just a thick janner oik, who proves it more and more with every utterance. "Ian and Chris are my friends", don't make me laugh James, never in a million years would you move in those circles if it didn't suit your purpose.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

The Classic sidestep and 'other people would be better than me for this'.....You sit behind the keyboard going on and on and on yet when offered the chance to express your view to the man that matters you quite frankly bottle it. This is the trouble with the internet. I am yet to meet a vociferous internet poster that actually shows up in person. This isn't school. if you truly believe this is a cause to fight for then step up.

This bit made me smile wasn't it a few months ago when webb claimed that we were all a bunch of keyboard warriors on here. Then he promised he would meet any fan face and some on here asked him to join them at the cherry tree but he never turned up even though he said he would.

A turn coat and a liar .What a cock.As you can see from below chris has shaved his head I wish he had not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lawnmowerman on Sat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Brents Chief propaganda minster Chris Goebbels Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
The Classic sidestep and 'other people would be better than me for this'.....You sit behind the keyboard going on and on and on yet when offered the chance to express your view to the man that matters you quite frankly bottle it. This is the trouble with the internet. I am yet to meet a vociferous internet poster that actually shows up in person. This isn't school. if you truly believe this is a cause to fight for then step up.

This bit made me smile wasn't it a few months ago when webb claimed that we were all a bunch of keyboard warriors on here. Then he promised he would meet any fan face and some on here asked him to join them at the cherry tree but he never turned up even though he said he would.

A turn coat and a liar .What a cock.As you can see from below chris has shaved his head I wish he had not.

There's no stopping him now he knows how to post an image lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:01 pm

[quote="Greenjock"]
lawnmowerman wrote:

How about this one is this you jock living in Afghanistan????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Postman speaks   The Postman speaks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Postman speaks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next