Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!

Go down 
+12
Highwayman
Dingle
Damon.Lenszner
Tgwu
nzgreen
Han Solos Other Ship
Mapperley, darling
Freathy
GreenWhiteBlack
Peggy
Tringreen
Elias
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 am

I've seen us ger relegated about four of five times in my life, it all becomes a blur, can't even remember which league we were in, I seems like we have always been down here. Burnley was the worst as I seriously thought we would escape he drop that day, the leaden feel in my stomach when I realised we had fooked it up will never be forgotten, followed by the battle, who could forget that?
Back to top Go down

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Argyle (4-5-1): 1 Jake Cole; 2 Durrell Berry, 4 Maxime Blanchard, 5 Guy Branston, 14 Onismor Bhasera; 27 Andres Gurrieri, 6 Conor Hourihane (capt), 15 Paul Wotton, 17 Curtis Nelson, 18 Joe Bryan; 24 Reuben Reid.

Substitutes: 7 Paris Cowan-Hall, 8 Luke Young, 9 Nick Chadwick, 20 Rene Gilmartin, 26 Anthony Charles, 28 Ronan Murray, 29 Tyler Harvey.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:16 pm

4 - 2 - 3 - 1
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

I think we will be ok today. I jut hope we don't celebrate like we have won the league. There is nothing to celebrate in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Dane. wrote:
I think we will be ok today. I jut hope we don't celebrate like we have won the league. There is nothing to celebrate in my opinion.

Of course they will Dane this is as good as it gets for them cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Blanchard sent off - down to 10

Bye bye league football clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 pm

If we go down today, I will shit in a hat and wear it for a year.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Dane. wrote:

Completeley agree, i got slated for saying this as well. Survival in league 2 is not an achievement
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:35 pm

The Super-dooper-uber fans will certainly turn limping too safety into celebration. Then they'll talk of one or two players more and we're on from promotion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:35 pm

And do we have to suffer this shit again next season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 pm

If anyone celebrates us staying up then they need to take a feckin look at themselves.

If other results keep us up how the feck is that something to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:03 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Disgraceful end to a disgraceful season

GET OUT OF MY CLUB BRENT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Shrugs
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm

The fans should be thanking Barnet for keeping us in this division not Plymouth Argyle who once again finished with ten men and once again failed to trouble the opposition keeper.To think Fletcher said we weren't lucky....Now off to watch some cricket,I may be some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:10 pm

this is as good as it gets for us argyle fans now. year on year relegation fights and no investment in the team but plenty put into property though

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:11 pm

James Brent, "I'm relieved." cnut
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:11 pm

50 feckin million being spent on land that the club used to own, yet wont benefit from any of it, and we are hanging on by the skin of our teeth on the pitch

talk about having your nose rubbed in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Freathy wrote:
Disgraceful end to a disgraceful season

GET OUT OF MY CLUB BRENT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Says it all freathy, its been a mare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Enjoy the summer ladies and gents, come back refreshed and ready for another relegation dogfight next season.

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm

James Brent says he plans to talk to John next week to discuss his future!!! Muthafecker do it now and give him proper funds and backing he has so much to do to finally get this club back to where it should be and he isnt going to do that with nandos and murals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

what did JS say post match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
what did JS say post match?

feck off out of the dressing room you fat ugly cnut. No they won't sign your feckin shirt, besides you need a feckin tarpaulin. Now bugger off and take that grinning monkey with his top button done up with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!   Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Build up to the biggest game in clubs history thread. The ROAR !!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3