Freathy
Mock Cuncher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 am

I won't consider us saved until we've avoided relegation.

Sorry, but...etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:31 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I won't consider us saved until we've avoided relegation.

Sorry, but...etc.

Absolutely! Me neither!

As a club that's spent most of its history in the 2nd tier and with a city the size of Plymouth it will be nothing short of catastrophic if Argyle are relegated out of the football league. 'Andy_s' and his ilk might want to us all to spend the rest of the season hero worshiping brent while no money is pumped into the playing side as we finish rock bottom on record low points but the rest of us normal fans must make it clear to brent relegation is NOT a f***ing option and to avoid relegation significant investment is needed in the team -NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good old Andy S telling us were all morons for complaining about being 24th in footballs bottom tier!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Good old Andy S telling us were all morons for complaining about being 24th in footballs bottom tier!

It's planks like him who trusted in Stapes. Speaking of planks...................................

I see that Newell's 'headless chicken', has managed to get a game at White Hart Lane today ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

It's planks like him who trusted in Stapes. Speaking of planks...................................

I see that Newell's 'headless chicken', has managed to get a game at White Hart Lane today ?

Buzz is on the bench.And Mason scored for Cardiff today.And BWP got two yesterday.And Rory got sent off for elbowing against Celtic yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Headless chicken playing in the Prem. Liam 'crocked ankles' Dickinson scoring for fun at Southend. I could go on but I really can't be arsed....it's all too depressing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Freathy wrote:
Headless chicken playing in the Prem. Liam 'crocked ankles' Dickinson scoring for fun at Southend. I could go on but I really can't be arsed....it's all too depressing.

Credit where it's due though. The Farm Controller is good at obtaining and selling football memorabilia............................ if only he'd stick to what he's good at !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:20 pm

I wonder if he is responsible for telling Brent that the present squad are not that bad and only require a couple of "Hairy arsed pros" to get us shooting up the league. affraid

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
I wonder if he is responsible for telling Brent that the present squad are not that bad and only require a couple of "Hairy arsed pros" to get us shooting up the league. affraid

Actually Archie, I believe you may well have hit on something there... the guy is bound to have been part of the weekly noise in Brent's ear. It isn't just Mackie that failed to measure up to the IJN ruler, Joe Mason was also marked out as probably our next Owen Pickard. As for his view of this season's squad, it's all there on pasoti ( if he hasn't deleted it yet ), how they got his early unequivocal stamp of approval. jocolor
Brent won't get it, but then he doesn't have to if he keeps the football at arms length, and his wallet shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 am

Brent knows nothing about football. But this might be an advantage. He wont be football blind and appears to be able to get things done quickly. He will soon cut the wheat from the chaff and see through a lot of people.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Brent knows nothing about football. But this might be an advantage. He wont be football blind and appears to be able to get things done quickly. He will soon cut the wheat from the chaff and see through a lot of people.

Hope you're right Frank.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Argyle are a shocking second half team.Info;

2 goals last 7 minutes today
4 goals last 20 minutes Tuesday
Late winner conceded v Swindon
2 goal lead squandered v Accrington
2 goal lead squandered at Dagenham

Plenty of other examples as well.Wonder why? Lack of fitness? Young players running out of strength? Psychological? Dunno really,has to be sorted though,or we're dooooooomed.

First half only table:

Second half only table:

-20 GD in our second half displays!

Tiredness, tactical naiveity, nothing on the bench to change a game?

Let's hope it gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham vs Argyle   Cheltenham vs Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham vs Argyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2