Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)

Go down 
+10
seadog
mouldyoldgoat
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
harvetheslayer
akagreengull
RegGreen
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) Empty
PostSubject: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:44 pm

IN THE RING THIS BOXING DAY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MAN, IN THE MIDDLE
CHARLES BREAKSPEAR

In 19 games this season he has yellow carded 90 and red carded 10 players
Assisted by
Steven Rushton and Marvyn Amphlett
Fourth Official
Ollie Williams

This game will be also available on ifollow in the UK

Cheltenham look at the game

Watch Michael Duff looking ahead to the match

They'll come into the game at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium fresh and ready with the vocal support of a big away following.

Their boss, Ryan Lowe, knows all too well what it takes to lead a team to promotion at this level having achieved the feat with Bury last season ahead of their demise before they took their place in this season's League One line-up.

He made the long move south to lead a Plymouth team who have used the loan market to bolster their goalkeeping department this term with the 23-year-old Alex Palmer their man to rely on with the gloves.

In front of him their defensive set-up features the likes of Leeds United man Scott Wootton, Chelsea loanee Josh Grant and the highly experienced Gary Sawyer.

In midfield they're guided by the dangerous Danny Mayor, with Gloucester born Joe Edwards and former Crewe man George Cooper, while Jamaica international Joel Grant is a threat going forward.

Their striking options include ex-Ipswich Town front man Billy Clarke, while Dom Telford, who won promotion in Lowe's Bury team last season, offers plenty of energy at the highest point of the pitch. Ryan Taylor has a more sizeable presence that can be called upon if necessary.

They've been better at home this season than on their travels, however as they hover just outside of the play-off places only four points behind the Robins they'll make the journey up the M5 desperate to claw themselves into the promotion spots as they reach the end of 2019

Luke Varney and a Will Aimson own goal helped Cheltenham to three points  at Home Park earlier in the season, in front of a crowd of 8,956

Cheltenham team news

Reuben Reid misses out against his former club, as does Luke Varney who is continuing his rehabilitation after knee surgery.

Conor Thomas has returned to fitness as a late substitute in the draw at Port Vale, with Josh Debayo also gaining minutes in the same game having come back into contention following surgery. He could line up at left wing back with Ryan Broom having filled in there at Vale.

Argyle take on the game

What Argyle can expect from Cheltenham

Lowe has been impressed by the job done at Cheltenham by their manager Michael Duff.They are playing some good stuff. They are solid, they are resolute, they are hard to beat.

I think the game here was 50-50 in all honesty but two mistakes cost us.We are not taking nothing for granted. We know it’s going to be a tough place to go to, but they know now we are a different animal than we were then. There are four or five different lads that are playing now than last time. Cheltenham have got a few changes and they have got a couple of injuries but, for me, it’s just 11 versus 11. Eleven players going out for three points. Duffers will have done his work and I will have done mine.He will be hoping for the best from his boys and I will be hoping for the best from mine.

Ryan Lowe was happy for Plymouth Argyle's players to have Christmas Day off, he trusts his Plymouth Argyle players to do the right things to make sure they are properly prepared for the Boxing Day match at Cheltenham Town. Instead, the players will be able to spend most of the day with family and friends, before leaving for Cheltenham from Home Park in the evening.

No news on the injured players

I just want to wish all of the Green Army a Merry Christmas - stick with us and believe in what we are doing, so from me, the players and staff I want to wish the fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Stories by researching the web football media

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:50 pm

I am going for a draw 2 - 2
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:33 am

Don’t fancy us today to much Christmas
Pudding yesterday 3-1 Cheltenham unfortunately
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:54 am

I think we will get something out of the game today.
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:23 am

I'll go for a decent draw 1-1
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:39 am

Three nil win to chelts, but the big question is, will Bigotfoot/Mikkle suckingsince66 tinpotcreep, be taking the Beemer for a boxing day bumlickathon with his real mates ? cheers cheers cheers cheers santa
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 10:45 am

RegGreen wrote:
Don’t fancy us today to much Christmas
Pudding yesterday 3-1 Cheltenham unfortunately

I am going the other way, 3-1 to Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 10:48 am

2 1 Chelts although I think a draw may be the result, close game that neither side wants to lose.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 10:56 am

Point at best I fear.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 11:16 am

I think we will steal it late on 1 nil.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:10 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Three nil win to chelts, but the big question is, will Bigotfoot/Mikkle suckingsince66 tinpotcreep, be taking the Beemer for a boxing day bumlickathon with his real mates ? cheers cheers cheers cheers santa
that depends if Lord James of Bollox Hall gives nosher nool a invite suffers otherwise he just pretend he don’t like the place or can’t be bothered that normally means no invite from the speccytwat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:15 pm

who is paying to watch it on argyle player?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:32 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
that depends if Lord James of Bollox Hall gives nosher nool a invite suffers otherwise he just pretend he don’t like the place or can’t be bothered that normally means  no invite from the speccytwat
lol! lol! lol! Yep Reg,If there's no posh leg humping on offer its a day in the ATD bushes for No mates Nool. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Angry wrote:

I am in France 6€ = £5
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

I am in France 6€ = £5

half price to what the club want people to pay here lol. Radio coverage for me today i think.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Off Dover with dodgy Internet, coming and going on me fire stick.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:11 pm

Listening to usual shite commentary on radio Dem, even stevens at the moment.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Radio Gloucestershire commentary here, not too bad.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Argo one up thanks to Rudden, 1pt off playoffs.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Geddin
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Argo better team so far.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Like the Alamo at the end but a great away win. 3pts off automatic promotion with a game in hand, and haven't even got out of 2nd gear for much of the 1st half of this season.

Onwards we go.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Great performance
Our goals against is lower than all top 3 places....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)   Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Town FC v Plymouth Argyle FC and (TEAM SHEET)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next