Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Next up for the ban hammer - Womble, ejh and Gareth Nicholson.

For the record, the "libel" was because I'd stated we had "bucket rattling thugs in the Directors box" - I didn't mention names and I'm amazed that Newell thought I was refering to him - I wouldn't ever accuse such an altruistic and genuine individual of being a "thug". I think he's just paranoid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe he's got a guilty conscience Laughing

Mouldy will be the next ban Laughing

Do you think so YM? Shocked Why?

For mentioning the post by Rob on the pasoti thread lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

But I'm not logged on!!!!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 pm

I was really. Very Happy

I see its gone now anyway!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Pasoti up to their old tricks!

Now why would they remove the post made by mouldy and rww which contain the Rob Martin post.

Oh yeah, that'll be because his lordship doesn't want people finding out the truth lol!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Looks like RWW will beat MG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

I love the fact that Newell-Thug puts the assault down to a case of mistaken identity. So he would still have carried out the thuggery, only to an even greater extent, had the thick tw@t known who he was assaulting. Cretinous bellend.

Wrong addresses, wrong identity of forum posters, wrong solicitors' letters, wrong assault victims. Just how dim are these people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

It was the mods, he doesn't have anything to do with the running of the site! lol!
In fact It was the rozzers that dunnit!

Last edited by Iggy on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I was really. Very Happy

I see its gone now anyway!
greenman / sitemanager did not want his master to see martin's article what happened to the independent site Sleep jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Gone again. So is IJN's post destined to be the last on the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 pm

It's a load of bollocks isn't it.

Here's Womble and mini-Pedlar being 'libellous' probably.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A Triad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Dingle wrote:
Looks like RWW will beat MG.

.... patience .... all will be revealed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's a load of bollocks isn't it.

Here's Womble and mini-Pedlar being 'libellous' probably.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A Triad?

Triad? Conceivably that's a clever way of saying "big dick".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm sure Brent knows exactly what is going on but while the masses fight amongst themselves then no-one is watching what he is doing. It's an old trick used by many to bulldoze what they want with limited or no opposition to rock the boat. So in my opinion the more that comes out to highlight sum of the underhand tactics that are taking place the better. After all he has already made a profit on the ground, been handed the land around it, been donated the pavilions and the grounds to make a mint from the future Millbay scheme. It just makes me think back to the cringeworthy post IJN made about Brent NOT being a property developer Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Looks like we're off again with Xmastree asking about Rob Martin guy, is this the big one?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Porky answer

Problem is, again, you can only read what is put in front of you, I understand that.

A) Rob Martin is the bloke with Baba, who were hammered in the Business Suite about 3 years ago, when a drink was thrown. They were eventually asked to leave.

B) Rob Martin is the bloke who jumped up and shouted 'Who the f*** are you looking at to my son'.

C) Rob Martin claims I was there when Baba had a row, Rob Martin is lying I was not.

D) Rob Martin claims 'Newell must have clicked his fingers for his sub lieutenants to attack' :crazy:

Again I'll say it, any investigation at any time by anyone. But it never, ever happens does it. Why? because all this rubbish happens on the internet.

Anyone noticed this has all been ramped up since I bought into Pasoti, funny that isn't it?

Truly, truly amazing.quote

what a pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 pm

And the pathological liar remains permanently in denial.

And as for all this kicking off since he bought pasoti lol! lol! lol! what a moron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Play the victim, denial, using first names to refer to people - it's as predictable as my seven thirty daily poo.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
Play the victim, denial, using first names to refer to people - it's as predictable as my seven thirty daily poo.

Is it true you don't get up until 8am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Is it true you don't get up until 8am?

It is. I am convinced my Mrs has OCD as she changes the sheets every day at about 8.15am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

IJN wrote:
It seems Womble, EJH, you (Mouldy), and RWW are all very active ATD'ers, do you think it's a coincidence that you are all referring to it whenever you can?

Thug has his psychopathic finger on the ban button boys. Wanker
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Womble - bridges both sites politely, pointing out nonsense on either.

Hairy J - did the same with more of a wind-up edge.

Mouldy - see Womble.

ejh - ?

RWW - ?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 pm

ejh doesn't post on here as I haven't set up a multi-account on ATD.

That's a joke bby the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Womble - bridges both sites politely, pointing out nonsense on either.

Hairy J - did the same with more of a wind-up edge.

Mouldy - see Womble.

ejh - ?

RWW - ?

Who is this RWW i keep hearing about?

albino Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Look at the ATD home page.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 pm

The pig Quote

My point is EJH is that the people that seem to be actively reading and posting on ATD seem intent on bringing this rubbish onto Pasoti.

This is a football website and will remain so. Quote

I thought it was a site for auction and a promoter for a money lender

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next