Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Protest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
What do you think of ol' porkie being the "new" owner of Pasoti Lord Tis?

lol!

I'm not sure it has ever been in any doubt.

I can see how it would exercise you boys having it confirmed but I see it in conjunction with the fact that many of you are not happy with the results obtained when it was acting "independently", Porky and his dogs got you Brent, now they are his first line of defence, official.

I wonder exactly how long the Banker and his pet, pot bellied pig have been in bed together, makes you wonder whether the fat fook is on 'wages' while also making you wonder what sort of fool would climb in said sleeping habitat with a tw@ like Newell.

Now we have put the derby behind us for what might be some time I have to express my sympathy, I am not certain you should be whining quite so loudly about your freebie stand or the amount of time HP persevered with Fletch, football management is far less of an exact science than most management jobs and a freebie is a freebie but JB's tenure has not been the unmitigated disaster some would have us believe, you were completely shot away with next to no options.

The biggest issue you have going forward is the lack of a voice, the Pig Farm and PASB are pretty much tainted and your Trust is struggling to find its voice. ATD holds some hope but I have to say it still seems to be the same old one trick pony, Pasoti watch allied to Pig slagging will only get you so far, there is rarely anything else of much interest on here, now don't get me wrong, footy web sites are dire in general, see Exeweb, another poodle controlled Club mouthpiece, come to think of it the whole internet forum scene is much of a muchness, should be committed keyboard warriors droning on about their own particular obsessions. You need to broaden your appeal and become a serious alternative to Piggy's Playground, whether this would gain you any more influence upstairs is open for debate, Harry and the Pig seem settled under the blankets, Nikk the Cash seems infatuated with the Pork yet one never sees him and Harry in the same room, correct me if I am wrong on that one, so it would appear that Fook Pig is the cuntuit. Porky and his Pals are a nasty little nest of vipers but I think we over estimate the effect of th'interweb in this, there was certainly a surge of use during the Admin but I would suggest the silent majority has little or no interest in the day to day machinations. Porky has got where he has got by the judicious use of the tongue and through his instinct, with Webb the Cnut, for fitting up real supporters, there is unlikely to be much you can do about this in the short term, Brent is the cornerstone and he ain't going nowhere until he has ripped every available penny from the rape of Central Park.

God but I can go on, bottom line is I don't think anything has changed and I would go with my previous comment that you should all get involved with your Trust, use whatever offices you can to increase membership and thereby its financial clout, you need to be as strong as possible for when the poo hits the fan, as it most likely will at some point, might be a long ol' slog but I don't see any realistic alternatives when you are dealing with vicious thugs and their leech overlords, you gotta weaken the odious feckers before you can take them down.

Always enjoyable ploughing through Tis's missives - and absolutely THIS
Back to top Go down

Protest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 am

and me, he's right you know!
Back to top Go down

Protest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2