HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laugh at Exeter /village thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Laugh at Exeter /village thread. Empty
PostSubject: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Muh ha hah ha ha ha hah ah ah ha ha, last minute winner for pompey mu ha ha ha ha ha........... WE are the biggest dwarf in the village muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Shezza is  God!cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Muh ha hah ha ha ha hah ah ah ha ha, last minute winner for pompey mu ha ha ha ha ha........... WE are the biggest dwarf in the village muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Shezza is  God!cheers

I am making the short trip up the A:38 for the match next week, looking forward to it now.

Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:00 pm

the worst feeling in the world, but thats football, over the course of a season it evens out

On a lighter note, im not feeling it for saturday, think the scoreline will be closer than play suggests, can see us being 9pts off you lot by 3pm
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Motorservices wrote:
the worst feeling in the world, but thats football, over the course of a season it evens out

On a lighter note, im not feeling it for saturday, think the scoreline will be closer than play suggests, can see us being 9pts off you lot by 3pm
I fully expect a Exeter victory followed by Sheridan out calls from the penis heads on another forum, talking of penis heads you having problems from argyles most important fan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Motorservices wrote:

Did you see nool love letter to you on pasoti today? what did you do to him lol
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

i think it was breathing that done it cheers

I havent got a problem, and have nothing to hide at all, BUT having a young family and him posting my real name on there is a bit of a worry, he thinks its sorted, ICO will prob have a different view Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Does he still post under 'Porkus' on Exeweb?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

i think it was breathing that done it cheers

I havent got a problem, and have nothing to hide at all, BUT having a young family and him posting my real name on there is a bit of a worry, he thinks its sorted, ICO will prob have a different view Smile

I Hope the ICO do take action, he has been getting away with this kind of thing for years.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 am

Listening to talk sports on the Devon derby which were to take place last Saturday, the teams were Exeter and Portsmouth, after being put right he said the people of Dorset wll be laughing. Razz

Spend a nice day in Exeter last Monday, went by train because time you catch the first free bus it time to come back, train fare £12 for 2 day return (£3 each) eachway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laugh at Exeter /village thread.   Laugh at Exeter /village thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Laugh at Exeter /village thread.
Page 1 of 1