Charlie Wood
jabba the gut ecfc
Coxside_Green
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Missing Plan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 am

GOB wrote:
Personally speaking I would prefer it if we had HMS Plymouth situated in the stadium somewhere.

I am starting a Facebook campaign as we speak which is aiming to move the civic centre from royal parade to Home Park, not only would this give Brent more development space in the city centre it could be used by Pasoti to house all the screenshots and personal details of all it's posters past and present in case they are "needed" in the future. The ground floor could be used as holding cells for people posting out of line comments or the wrong answer to a poll, whilst the top fifteen floors could be used to permanently imprison all of Newells enemies.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
There should be a statue of the Reluctant Bidder and Kim-El-Presidente outside at the very least. Perhaps the Reluctant Bidder could be sculpted grinding his boot into the face of a sub-prime mortgager, or a destitute Greek, with El Presidente alongside and a little to his master's rear (end) captured for all eternity in the throes of yet another piece of cod-Churchillian oratory.

Here to help.

That reminds me where is our dear leader? He's been on holiday for months it seems.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
Personally speaking I would prefer it if we had HMS Plymouth situated in the stadium somewhere.

I am starting a Facebook campaign as we speak which is aiming to move the civic centre from royal parade to Home Park, not only would this give Brent more development space in the city centre it could be used by Pasoti to house all the screenshots and personal details of all it's posters past and present in case they are "needed" in the future. The ground floor could be used as holding cells for people posting out of line comments or the wrong answer to a poll, whilst the top fifteen floors could be used to permanently imprison all of Newells enemies.

Brilliant views from up there, although it's a bit draughty. When can we move in?

(Just have to hope we don't cause any more structural problems, what with all our books and that. #educatedwankers)
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 pm

nzgreen wrote:
jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
There should be a statue of the Reluctant Bidder and Kim-El-Presidente outside at the very least. Perhaps the Reluctant Bidder could be sculpted grinding his boot into the face of a sub-prime mortgager, or a destitute Greek, with El Presidente alongside and a little to his master's rear (end) captured for all eternity in the throes of yet another piece of cod-Churchillian oratory.

Here to help.

That reminds me where is our dear leader? He's been on holiday for months it seems.

Probably on a recce for the Reluctant Bidder, so he can find a country safe for him to go on holiday without being torn from limb to limb if the shat on local population find out what he used to do.

There are excursions to the moon being planned apparently. Kim-El-Presidente may be some time.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Hoofing it up Kilimanjaro I think so he can stick one of his flags at the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Hoofing it up Kilimanjaro I think so he can stick one of his flags at the top.

He should have asked me I could tell him where to stick his flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Plan...   The Missing Plan... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Missing Plan...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2