shonbo
Tringreen
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The president's gone - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 am

hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Chris Webb - President
Leigh Jameson - London Branch chair ?
IJN - Drives Brent to/from games.
Wozzer - was a trust leader ?

all Deepthroaters ?

a complete disgrace.

Using a multi account is a little shady but one of those four did use it for some good - the others though were either misguided (Wozzer) or out to cause trouble and abusing the leeway the Mods have given them. To be fair to Wozzer, he did admit it fairly quickly.

Only when everyone who was close to Wozzer already knew and had seen it confirmed in writing. I'm not accepting the honourable Wozzer line beyond that when it was clear people knew he had to come clean but then this was a senior member of the Trust posting under a multi account against the organisation he had been elected to serve.

A bit like Peter Jones in fact, although he was brought in for his expertise...either that or his services to the takeover bid via his Duchess blogging.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 am

hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Chris Webb - President

all Deepthroaters ?

a complete disgrace.

Using a multi account is a little shady but one of those four did use it for some good - the others though were either misguided (Wozzer) or out to cause trouble and abusing the leeway the Mods have given them. To be fair to Wozzer, he did admit it fairly quickly.

That's only fair if IJN was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On past performance I wouldn't be betting the farm on that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 am

No contrition, no apology, no promises to never do it again.

Pasoti has become 'home' to those who seek position, recognition and control.

That is why such types don't last long on ATD before they flounce.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
No contrition, no apology, no promises to never do it again.

Pasoti has become 'home' to those who seek position, recognition and control.

That is why such types don't last long on ATD before they flounce.

This....with absolutely huge, massive bells on.

This is why ATD must always be there to question, dig and pick at the puss ridden scab my club has become.

Checks, balances and oversight.

Not a self appointed regulatory body, but a body that is not afraid to publicise scandal, wrong doing and underhand positioning for self interest.

Some people need to learn that the needs of the club far outweigh the needs of the individual.

Some people need to learn that doing good work doesn't mean you have to shout about it and tell everyone. Have some dignity, have some decorum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 am

For me now it's the secretive collusion between so many pseudo-celebrate fans, now looking more like Watergate than ever. All the time, Brent just sits there doing and saying nothing, whilst Janner politics reign supreme. Have no respect for a single one of the names that crop up and as others have said, if this is being saved, give me Blue Square south to build again! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Chris Webb - President

all Deepthroaters ?

a complete disgrace.

That's only fair if IJN was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On past performance I wouldn't be betting the farm on that.

I've got my information from Chris Webb and not Ian Newell just to clear that up.

If I was in his position, I'd have done the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"During the call it was admitted by the ATD representative that I had never made any threatening posts but that there was proof that I had used the account (from some screenprints of both me and the accused account using a proxy IP address in Cheltenham). This is an allegation that I totally refute. I don’t even know what a proxy server is! I have made it absolutely 100% clear to the ATD mods that I have and never will post as anything other than ‘Mr President’. "

He did post as The Spooner on both ATD and Pasoti. And he had another user name on here "The Riddler". He never posted anything controversial or interesting, but its just another example of his lies.

But when you are best mates with the biggest internet troll in Argyle world its no surprise that you get caught up in this sort of thing.

"Why always me?"

Exactly Frank. Webb has lied and lied. He cannot be trusted, for all the positive stuff he may have achieved. Can you imagine how he would have reacted if this was a Government scandal, where ministers were posting anonymously to undermine a trade union? Well Webb is president of the football club - he's caught up in a disgusting scandal and he simply must resign now -he has no choice.

Deceit like this cannot and should not be defended.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 am

Slightly off topic but it's worth reminding that Ponty, a present day pasoti moderator, was also involved with the closing of the previous Argyle Talk site and initially attempted similar tactics on this site, ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 am

GOB wrote:
Slightly off topic but it's worth reminding that Ponty, a present day pasoti moderator, was also involved with the closing of the previous Argyle Talk site and initially attempted similar tactics on this site, ATD.

Corrupt to the core
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

hairy j wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Chris Webb - President

all Deepthroaters ?

a complete disgrace.

I've got my information from Chris Webb and not Ian Newell just to clear that up.

and would you have owned up when the other deep throaters became known?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 am

If Webb was just posting as Deep Throat to attack Guilfoyle (once) why were the Pasoti mods quite clearly furious about him not owning up?

It doesn't make sense that they would be so angry about one post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If Webb was just posting as Deep Throat to attack Guilfoyle (once) why were the Pasoti mods quite clearly furious about him not owning up?

And why remove all the evidence and traces of the Deep Throat account? Cover-up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 am

Newell -
Quote :
Jeez Hairy, you won't stop saying it will you?

The 'offenders' in DT, are Wozzer (make no bones about it, he was not set up like some people have suggested), Lee for popping at Mr Lloyd (which was daft) and obviously me for passing over the password.

My multi accountdedness, was never ever spitefull, it really wasn't, but I'm sure ther are those that won't want to believe it.

As for Peter Jones, he had nothing to do with DT.

It's been said many times before, but I'll say it again as people like Hairy have repetitive post syndrome, this is a football fans website, not United Nations.

Mistakes have been made by a few people, that's it.

Some people have asked that I be banned from Pasoti for my part in DT, which is understandable in this internetty world.

Well for those people I would say that I reached a private agreement with a certain Mod on this site that I would not post for a certain period of time and I kept to that agreement. Was it broadcast, no it wasn't, but I've done my time Guv.

The fact that certain others suggested that I had been gagged by the club were again laughable.

So for the need for information, the near obsessive questioning by those who suddenly seem to have found a voice (on here) despite having a very dodgy and chequered past themselves, I have nothing else to tell.

I will from now on try to only post when I'm fundraising, lots of stuff coming up regarding the Youth team, as I seem to have a natural ability for that.

No Ian, it's not the United Nations, if it was you would probably have been shot!

Conveniently he's stolen one from Knecht ( Wink ), he should remember the phrase "all things are relative".

Last edited by GOB on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 am

Dingle wrote:
So did our dishonourable President decide to stir up trouble for the Trust via Deepthroat, Windsor Boy and the others on his own, or was he encouraged to do so by someone else at the club who didn't want a successful, independent, democratically elected fans body?

Surely not....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 am

Pokesdown wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Chris Webb - President

all Deepthroaters ?

a complete disgrace.

and would you have owned up when the other deep throaters became known?

I would have and I would have linked to the posts I had made.

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Probably because they've had pms to deal with and a thread to moderate where the actual use of a multi-account by an 'unknown' user wasn't as bad as the fall out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 am

Open your eyes and ears Hairy FFS? So Webby has information that Guilfoyle was going to sell Nelson for £15k and his only option was to out this information via IJN and Deepthroat? Why not jus tip off Saturday Service or one of the other names on pasoti that always comes out with the news? Your so green you're cabbage looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:17 am

The other thing that worries me is that I am sharing the Argyle Interspace with about a thousand numerically challenged individuals. We have been clamouring to know who the fourth Deepthroater was? We already have,
1/Newell,
2/Lee Jameson,
3/Postey,
4/Ponty,
5/Wozzer,
6/Peter Jones (has he been confirmed, I lose track?),
7/And now Webb?
And now that Newell has "come clean" we say "well that's all cleared up then". I don't believe a word that any of them say. Webb is Windsor Boy, of that we can be sure, what did he post? Do the decent thing Webb and resign, this scab is just going to keep on getting picked, just remember other people do not wipe the record clean like your mate does, in fact some people copy things before he does. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 am

I think Hairy knows exactly what he's doing, a clever man is our Hairy and I hope he continues using his 'talents'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 am

What I've never squared is that everyone admits that Wozzer is a genuinely nice guy. Never met him but at the time he seemed to be liked by all, across both sites and even by REAL people. Why would someone that nice suddenly use underhand tactics that I'm guessing he had never thought of using before to discredit the very organisation that he was heading?

I understand that he was a tad drunk and therefore both under the influence and easier to influence but who led the horse to water? A one man Newell job or was Newell called upon by someone else?

Anyway I'm off to talk to REAL people. I know this is more speculation and people may say why can't people just leave it alone but there was undoubtedly a campaign (and still is I believe) to discredit the Trust. A Trust I firmly believe in and am proud to be a member of.

Apologies if this has come out already, it is difficult to remember every fact and accusation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 am

Letting the pres. Get away with it isn't all that clever is it? It's a crap excuse cooked up by the gruesome twosome late last night, show me a screenshot and I might believe it. There may be bigger fish to fry but el pres should go.
Feel free to put me straight if I am missing something through my haze of medication today? drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 am

Iggy wrote:
The other thing that worries me is that I am sharing the Argyle Interspace with about a thousand numerically challenged individuals. We have been clamouring to know who the fourth Deepthroater was? We already have,
1/Newell,
2/Lee Jameson,
3/Postey,
4/Ponty,
5/Wozzer,
6/Peter Jones (has he been confirmed, I lose track?),
7/And now Webb?
And now that Newell has "come clean" we say "well that's all cleared up then". I don't believe a word that any of them say. Webb is Windsor Boy, of that we can be sure, what did he post? Do the decent thing Webb and resign, this scab is just going to keep on getting picked, just remember other people do not wipe the record clean like your mate does, in fact some people copy things before he does. Wink

Windsor Boy (although this cannot be verified as his posts have been wiped) popped up about the same time as the Trust election from memory. His posts mainly concentrated on the Trust election process. I believe he was not very supportive.

Unfortunately that rules out Chris Webb Iggy as there is no way in the world that Chris would ever seek to undermine a democratically elected supporters body that he was Chair of no more than 3 months earlier. In addition James Brent had offered public support for the Trust at earlier meetings so there's no way undermining the supporters trust would be condoned by him or anyone in a senior position at the club...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 am

Isn't that what Deepthroat was doing at the same time though? If you are looking for a motive then the pasalb would be much easier to wheel out if the trust was being questioned. Until the truth comes out I am enjoying all this, who needs to read a book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:53 am

From Pedlar,

I am following up on IJN's post on behalf of the mods.

IJN has named the 4th user of the Deep Throat account. As far as the mods are aware this name is correct and completes the list of multi-users of that account. That name matches the list of IP users and conversations had at the time. In our opinion questions asked about what was posted, and relating to why such an account was used, are best put to, and answered by, the users of the Deep Throat account themselves. On this issue there is nothing else that the moderators can do or provide information about (so don't ask!!). Consideration of action against the users of Deep Throat was made at the time that the mods became aware and dealt with the issue. IJN was dealt with appropriately given the timing of the issue and as far as the mods are concerned this episode is now closed. IJN remains a normal poster and like all who post on this site is subject to the rules governing the site and its use, and will be dealt with appropriately as required. We have cut all users a little slack on this thead to get to the bottom of the issue at hand. We suggest that any further correspondance regarding the use of the Deep throat account is carried on in a civilised and non-threatening way.

The issue relating to the recent "multi" use by other members of the board was answered at the time by other mods but to reiterate here. The poster in question had his own account and another set up for him pre Deep Throat so as to allow him to post anonymously as he was such an obvious figure. At this time he wasn't part of the board. At the time of Deep Throat we went through as many multis as we were aware (as we said we would at the time) and weeded many of them out. Due to a genuine mod error, for which the mod (one that isn't very high profile) has apologised publicly, the account of this individual was missed - he hadn't used it in months. The same individual in the autumn asked for his account to be deleted and another one established which we honestly did, not realising the other account still existed. He posted his now infamous attack, forgetting that, unless altered, the email address of any poster can be seen through their profile. The individual was identified by another poster and in the course of resolving the issue a third poster noted that the individual had another account under his own name (which had now not been used for a very long period). As soon as this was realised by the moderators, the duplicate account was deleted. It is still the case that some posters (and I include myself in this) would like the individual to make an apology or at least explain his actions on the boards where he made the attacks.

The use of multiple accounts has been a difficult and sensitive issue for the Mods to resolve, and we are still working through the list, as highlighted when we recently discovered that a current Trust leader has a multiple account, although it should be pointed out this second username has not been used for a long time. When it was last used it was used to attack the manager at the time (now a long time ago). We are now in the process of discovering which username he would like to keep.

We once again make an appeal to anyone using a multi-account to please come forward. The use of multiple accounts is not big and is not clever and all the mods apologise for the part knowingly or unwittingly played by them in the past. But we take this opportunity to make it clear that it is just that - in the past. The current mod team has not broken their own code of conduct since it was established and will continue to work towards the principled, safe and correct use of this site and will maintain it as the foremost website to discuss issues relating to Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

.... and bananas!!

Some recent changes of staus and positions within the moderators has meant that we are considering whether we have sufficient mod coverage and we are currently discussing both whether more mods are required and/or how we would recruit them in a new-ish era of open-ness. When we have had the debate we will share it with you, I warn you now that this may take a little while so don't hold your breaths. In the mean-time if you have any comments to add to our debate please feel free to add them here or by pm. We will read all suggestions but of course can't promise to take all or any on board.

Regards and keep the faith,

Mark Pedlar

Shame he didn't say that ATD will be the format for the new mod elections. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am

Well if they need examples....................

I would suggest a total clean sweep of pasoti moderators and the installing of ATD moderators.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

And there was me thinking El Presidente' had done the honourable thing & finally resigned, I was prepared to applaud El Presidente' & welcome him out of the land of the scum.. Instead he continues to act like scum, I still look down on you, for the scum that you are, El Presidente' Go on prove me wrong, and act like a man, and resign
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The president's gone
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next