VillageGreen
Tringreen
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 pm

A win is a win but i thought we defended way too deep after our 2nd....maybe the players are so indoctrinated into the ways of Clueless that it will take some time to get that defensive mentality out of them..when playing at home anyway.
But fair play in scoring the second goal...if that was the useless one we would have taken our foot of the gas after the 1st and we would have been still in the bottom 2 tonight.
We still need a couple more attack minded players but im sure Sheridan will have realized this after today, maybe 2 more by next Sat fingers crossed.
Oh and Gilmartin is utterly useless, Cole next Saturday please.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
A win is a win but i thought we defended way too deep after our 2nd....maybe the players are so indoctrinated into the ways of Clueless that it will take some time to get that defensive mentality out of them..when playing at home anyway.
But fair play in scoring the second goal...if that was the useless one we would have taken our foot of the gas after the 1st and we would have been still in the bottom 2 tonight.
We still need a couple more attack minded players but im sure Sheridan will have realized this after today, maybe 2 more by next Sat fingers crossed.
Whilst Branston is our dominant centre half we'll defend as deep as we've ever imagine. It'll make even the comfiest leads seem like we were dominated, but I get the impression he'll look a lot better as a player with everything in front of him. Make no mistake I can cope with it this season; the situation is even more dire than this time last year, but it simply cannot be a long term solution. With Branston's age I'd hope Sheridan recognises this.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

This is worrying, Punchie, I agree with almost all that you wrote.

Gilmartin was partly to blame for their goal, I think. His distribution was poor. The "save" he made, I think from a free-kick, where he pushed the ball forward was just one awful example where he used just his hands rather than arms and chest to hold the ball. We almost paid for it but the ball was scrambled away.

A striker with the nous to hold the ball up as well as keep up with the pace of PCH would be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
what is with this roarrr stuff?

We're being lions obviously tongue

Roaring the lads on to victory, and it worked. I think it was Murray who crossed for PCH and generally sounded like he had a very good debut. Much more encouraging and it can only get better.

Have to say the Morecambe commentators were absolutely brilliant. If anyone has Player you should click on and listen to them sometime lol!

Yes they bleddy were, I only got them cos Sparksey feckrd off half way through so I got them and I was riveted. They were like Vic and Bob or as I think you said Mock and Lard. lol!
So cyclops Sussed us and fecked up the bet did he? Probably had to go to a Pilates class, he'll be around tomorrow. RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Read the comments from Sheridan on the beeb football website and you may sleep a tad easier tonight. He is a proper manager and has seen exactly that regarding defensive that is commented on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Maabol del hla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR   Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle - Morecambe Match Thread - ROAAARRRRRR
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3