Han Solos Other Ship
Czarcasm
coathypafc
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Feckin pasoti on a Muriel, are you doing this just to wind us up Nikk?
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Iggy wrote:

of course it is no other reason for it in my eyes... if it was about the fans it would be a green army 12 one but nope it has to be a "hey look at us"
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

of course it is no other reason for it in my eyes... if it was about the fans it would be a green army 12 one but nope it has to be a "hey look at us"

Looks like they are running roughshod over Home Park, seem to just do what they fancy. I see some are trying to reason with him he just gets all defensive and calls them matey, not too endearing. Anyone think that with his new found power he will just overstep the mark with Brent one day and be put back in the box? It's all getting extremely devisive now!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm

The perceived rise in the influence of Pasoti over the last few years seems to be more important to some people than the sad decline of the football club it is associated with.

The rise of the superfan, and the loss of a half decent football club. Sad.
Back to top Go down
swampy

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 pm

The tosser thrives on division. Says they deserve recognition but Newell to all intents and purposes with his pals Pedlar, 2face and co are PASOTI, so they want to recognise themselves is that what hes saying. 2face pipes up again about what they did in the war but we dont see Lezner and Graham Clarke continually reminding us. We were the largest fans forum involved pipes up 2face, no shit Sherlock, they were the only forum of any size at that time. Why not put up one for Plymouth City Council who facilitated the takeover as much as anyone and the many other people involved. This handful of knobs continually seek recognition and continually love to remind us what they did in the war. Well the ferkin war was over a good while ago, how about doing something to unite the fanbase in peacetime. Independant fans site my arse
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:42 pm

feckin northern numptys lol!

What a quality ambassador for PAFC

pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I dont know why ian bothers to discuss ideas on pasoti about fan murals its been decided its happening whether fans like it or not and not talking about pasoti or here the thousands of other fans who dont use forums.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

It is just a wind up by Nikkk who was pissed off at a comment on here.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Did he expect to be welcomed with much forelock tugging? i think he got off lightly seeing who his auction buddy is.

methinks there is more cloak and dagger stuff going on in the superfan corridors of power and the next few weeks will be somewhat interesting.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm

The fact he deleted his account speaks volumes, I think he wanted a row and was a bit fazed when he got an apology and some reasoned debate, he picked his questions that he wanted to answer carefully and had to go back and report to his lord and master (two can play that card Ian mate).
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 pm

I see that Two faced, Pedlar and Newell, not forgetting New mod and definitely not a multi or Newell BG10 are all settling down to have a good old Friday night row. What a bunch of cnuts, they are the only ones that did anything in the war, pasoti saved the club single handledly, what does it matter to ATD because nobody, I repeat nobody from here goes to games and hence won't see the feckin thing! When someone vandalises it, just remember how much opposition is being shown on pasoti although I am sure the whole stunt is to make ATD look bad.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Of course it is Iggy, that's Ian's game plan. This has never been about what is good for the fans and the club, it's all about Ian's twisted and feked up mind. Why do you think Peggy was shown the door?

The guy is seriously head foked and he sits just perfect for Brent's game plan, as does Webby, the media whore. But at the end of the day the only ones responsible for allowing it are the gutless wonders that Newell is surrounded by, they know who they are, as we all do.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm

You mean real mates! LMFAO at that one!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It is just a wind up by Nikkk who was pissed off at a comment on here.

As Mock would say - foreshore, Frank.

It'll be torn down soon enough if/when the PAFC/Pasoti love in falls apart, and the clubs biggest oldest forum goes back to being an independent site, moderated by fairminded decent people.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 pm

funny how ghost is back isnt it Wink
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Sooner rather than later I hope!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Too many people are sitting back to stop all this crap, they know about it, they are fully aware, but sadly they lack the stomach to voice even an opinion.

When you see people using pasoti without hardly a mutter, even those that have been abused, you just know that that day is a long way away Czarcasm.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm

I love the way many 1000's of pounds has been raised by Pasoti members is quoted when prob about 90% plus comes from one bloke. At the end of the day, its his cash, he can spend it on what he likes, if Brent PAFC are happy to take it, I may have a prob with PAFC, not Nikk.

Anyway, anything to make sure people don't talk about the shit we are currently in. FFS
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
funny how ghost is back isnt it Wink

i thought that.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 pm

What else that is funny and in my opinion makes the difference between the two sites is that all the mods on here if they wish to post an opinion do so as themselves, eg, Mock or Mouldy, whereas BG10 pitches in with his ten cents worth as a mod. Why if he wishes to make an opinion doesn't he do it as IJN his usual posting name? It is no different than any other multi, surely a mod account should only be used for modding or is he speaking collectively for all the mods? PASOTI is wank and always will be whilst all these sort of things are going on.
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

This will do quite nicely for the Pasoti muriel, Newell & a few of his multis Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Quote from one of the farm animals.

"I like the idea of a big number 12 with all the PASOTI members inside....

I would not be surprised though if it got sabotaged at some stage, we have some poisonous enemies in our ranks"

lol! jocolor geek

Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Quote from one of the farm animals.

"I like the idea of a big number 12 with all the PASOTI members inside....

I would not be surprised though if it got sabotaged at some stage, we have some poisonous enemies in our ranks"

lol! jocolor geek

Its up there with pasoti poloshirts in my eyes how long did that last?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] something like this would be good minus the guy of cause just the green army 12. No one gets offended, ego stroked or confused then.

The unhealthy passion ian has for this pasoti mural sums him up to a tee. Its not about the causes he is meant to be a supporter/raise money for they arent the issue off its about how much of a super fan he will look like compared to othersm the only thing he truly cares about.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Quote :
Ollieargyle9
I always liked the idea of having a tribute to Fans Reunited and Brighton FC. Although I expect this is better placed in the away end than the home end.

Maybe images from both the Brighton game and the Argyle game on either side of the entrance with two clubs scarves meeting above the entrance to signify the unity between the two clubs. Maybe someone has a better idea than me, I was never great at art at school

It would be great to have something up in the away end for a time when Brighton fans return to Home Park as our equals again

is this wanker serious???

Alas, I would say yes.

..."with two clubs scarves meeting above the entrance to signify the unity between the two clubs...." awww, bless I love you I love you I love you

Unity? FFS, how many brighton fans came down? 20? 50? It's hardly The Maastricht Treaty!

oys up there with chris webbs idea of having argyle fans sing play up pompey at home park.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 am

Bananas
Back to top Go down

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 am

Latest from Aviva land, this little gem from Pedler :

"How about only the names of those that contributed money via PASOTI to the staff during the dark time?"

More self promoting dribble from the dimwits, those c*nts really do deserve the Blue Square cracking one off over their stupid dumb ass murials as we prepare to take on the likes of Dover, Ebbsfleet and Braintree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New mural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mural   New mural - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New mural
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next