Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it a mural worthy performance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Was it a mural worthy performance? Empty
PostSubject: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Though yovo lost to our fellow division four giants torquay, was Fes/Fil's defeat glorious or otherwise at the Fes/Fil stadium?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:11 pm

What does Torquay have to do with anything?scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well they beat yovo two nil, so what i'm sayins is either torquay are good !!! or yovo are pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorry I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Yeovil are crap as will be seen next season but we are clearly still as shite as ever. L2 wins will be few and far between again. The grim nightmare continues.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Well they beat yovo two nil, so what i'm sayins is either torquay are good !!! or yovo are pants.
Or it was pre-season. The same time period that Swindon drew with Spurs and Crawley beat Palace 3-0.

Also, Argyle beat the Romanian Champions in Scotland and drew away at Championship champions QPR, both preceding relegation seasons. Pre-season really does mean very little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:20 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Or it was pre-season. The same time period that Swindon drew with Spurs and Crawley beat Palace 3-0.

Also, Argyle beat the Romanian Champions in Scotland and drew away at Championship champions QPR, both preceding relegation seasons. Pre-season really does mean very little.

Really!!!!!
So the last 2 pre-seasons where as soon as we have came up against anyone remotely decent we have failed to win and struggled to score goals, we then subsequently went on to have utterly shit seasons and getting knocked out the cup by non-league cloggers. Im with Freathy bottom 5 for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:49 pm

I think the signings are not going to improve us enough to transform the team from strugglers to contenders,all the happyclappies think things will be better yet they said that under captain clueless, this team is poor and will prove it week in week out, no i dont think we will get relegated but i see an eighteenth place finish, a triumph for some sadly.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Really!!!!!
So the last 2 pre-seasons where as soon as we have came up against anyone remotely decent we have failed to win and struggled to score goals, we then subsequently went on to have utterly shit seasons and getting knocked out the cup by non-league cloggers. Im with Freathy bottom 5 for us.
And to counter that, before 2001/2 when we got 102 points, we lost 2-0 to Tiverton and drew 1-1 with Saltash. We also then lost 2-0 to Tiverton the season before we came 8th in League One. We beat a champions league group stage side before we got relegated from the CCC.

Aka sometimes pre-season does not match up to the season. Sometimes (like last season) it does. This pre-season has hardly been shit anyway. More like average. But as I just said, it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it a mural worthy performance?   Was it a mural worthy performance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was it a mural worthy performance?
Page 1 of 1