cornysteve
Noseyparker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 am

The mods will see any IP matches for banned/deleted users anyway unless someone bothers to register via a proxy
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 am

I am prepared to go along with the law of ATD, guilty until proved innocent. Perhaps I should put my head in some stocks and throw rotten fruit at myself???

Naughty me.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:37 am

They will already know m8.

Still, we're not all like that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

It's a game called "Spot the Bunney".

Sometimes ATD gets it right. Sometimes ATD gets it wrong.

If ATD gets it right, ATD wins. If ATD gets it wrong, ATD wins.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

Give me Democratic freedoms over Dimwitted deceptions anytime.

Enjoy your time on ATD, or as the farm politburo commanded, Énjoy the ride' !
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 am

Ahhhh, Tringreen. Thank you, I entirely agree!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 am

Welcome Nosey, do you like Boxer dogs?

I have been to one fansfest, last season and I quite enjoyed it tbh. Pasty and beer for a fiver was alright.

I enjoyed the pub at Oxford this season more tho....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome to ATD...a small island of sanity in a sea of Avivas.

You'll never catch me at a fan-fest,for me its just a vipers nest of corrupt cliquey do-gooders from Pasoti backed up by a few select "superfans" recently handed VIP status by Brent.
They all worship Nool, Ghoul and more recently the nauseating Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
But dont let me stop you going to one...if you like cheesy sub-standard entertainment like Rick O Shea its for you, if you like hanging around with self promoting creeps like Tony Hooper its for you.....who knows..if you kiss the right arses you might even get your mug on greens on screen every week

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Haha, Mr Punchdrunk, a full and frank opinion of the fanfest, at last! It only took about 25 or so posts. Your view is interesting although perhaps a little cynical? Maybe I am wrong and it is a realistic view, I'm afraid that is down to individuals opinion I suppose.

The truth is, whoever puts their head above the parapet is likely to get praise as well as criticism along the way. That, is a fact of life!

If I go I grab a pasty and a pint and then sit and listen to 2 talented men who entertain me. Thankfully I don't know anyone enough to have bad thoughts on the Green Taverner individuals.For me it's about a bit of escapism and fun away from the hum drum of life!

However, I have seen Mr Newell in action over the years (from a distance) and find it unbelievable that such a man appears to be in some sort of unofficial PR/ Directorial position within the club. The lunatics most certainly seem to be taking over the asylum. One day his mask will slip and he will be "found out", mark my words. In the meantime I shall watch from afar waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Haha, Mr Punchdrunk, a full and frank opinion of the fanfest, at last! It only took about 25 or so posts. Your view is interesting although perhaps a little cynical? Maybe I am wrong and it is a realistic view, I'm afraid that is down to individuals opinion I suppose.

The truth is, whoever puts their head above the parapet is likely to get praise as well as criticism along the way. That, is a fact of life!

If I go I grab a pasty and a pint and then sit and listen to 2 talented men who entertain me. Thankfully I don't know anyone enough to have bad thoughts on the Green Taverner individuals.For me it's about a bit of escapism and fun away from the hum drum of life!

However, I have seen Mr Newell in action over the years (from a distance) and find it unbelievable that such a man appears to be in some sort of unofficial PR/ Directorial position within the club. The lunatics most certainly seem to be taking over the asylum. One day his mask will slip and he will be "found out", mark my words. In the meantime I shall watch from afar waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Talking of masks slipping...

lol
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Merely an opinion old chap, merely an opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfest thoughts...   Fanfest thoughts... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfest thoughts...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2