Flat_Track_Bully
Mock Cuncher
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Whatcha buying?

Whatcha expecting?

YFCs, etc
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 pm

We don't do presents, we do adventure days, far more fun.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Bought some large items* for the small people today. As a result, my coat, my car and my home are covered in pinkish fluff. Also got them some chocolate money.

I'm expecting a Kindle Fire. Or rather, I've already got it.

*Best not say exactly what. You never know who's looking.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm getting the other half a Kindle Fire.

Are you my other half?

Actually, you can't be, because I haven't got it yet.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

According to #1 son, he wants EVERYTHING. If the TV is on a commercial kids' channel (basic error on my part, I know) he demands everything advertised - except 'the girls toys'. Lego, scalextric, bikes, skateboards, tablets, you name it, he wants the frickin' lot. It's one of the reasons for hating Christmas - the commercial pressure on parents from over-demanding offspring, and their advertisers. Bah sodding humbug.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm

But then again, my other half doesn't write for the programme either, so maybe you could be!?

Gawd, life throws up surprises at every corner.

If it is you Henrietta then could you stop leaving your hair in the bathroom sink. It's gross.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Thinking of getting some of my family Trust membership.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm getting a 1500-page textbook on Neuroscience which I asked for.

For some reason, I don't get invited to many parties these days.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 pm

I've commissioned a piece of original artwork from Peggy innit. There will be nobody else in this planet with the same thing so I think it's cool as a present, so much so that I expect my winkie to be licked for it Smile

I've also bought her the funkiest pair of rocket dog trainers to go with her 15 other pairs of rocket dogs, a digital camera and her favourite perfume.

I know she's got me a fancy coffee making thingy because it said so on the label of the parcel I signed for. I also know she's got me tickets to see simple minds next year in Bournemouth because she asked me if I wanted them! She means well but she's rubbish at surprises, I always know what she's bought me.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

http://m.schuh.co.uk/product.aspx?icode=1370198970

These bad boys!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Those trainers are fookin' dire.

Ordered a book about New Zealand for my secret santa recipient at work. She's sort of half planning to go, and is annoying/not good looking enough for me to encourage her to elope permanently.

Asked for a box-set of The Wire and a coat, as well as a few books which I'll no doubt report upon on here.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

She loves rocket dogs so they will be a hit.

I bought her some red crocodile skin doc martens a couple of years ago which she occasionally wears with a dress. Now they are cool as fook.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

I've already got my super dry coat (she bought one for herself in the same colour affraid ) and I've asked for iTunes vouchers. Expecting socks, smellies and pants (I think my relatives think I shit myself and smell).

As well as her coat she got some Ug? Boots in October which she then claimed was part of her Christmas present (but denies now). I've got to think of something out of the hundreds of items she said she'd like (but I wasn't listening). I think I ought to get her something for the kitchen #whatwomenwant
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I've already got my super dry coat (she bought one for herself in the same colour affraid ) and I've asked for iTunes vouchers. Expecting socks, smellies and pants (I think my relatives think I shit myself and smell).

As well as her coat she got some Ug? Boots in October which she then claimed was part of her Christmas present (but denies now). I've got to think of something out of the hundreds of items she said she'd like (but I wasn't listening). I think I ought to get her something for the kitchen #whatwomenwant

I bought my mum an ironing board once and a window cleaning kit another time. She must have been delighted.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am

I put some books on a wishlist on Amazon as the items on the list has disappeared I rather assume my wish has been granted. A couple of books on architecture, a cooking book and one on the reason behind the credit crunch plus a game called bananagrams. If I get to unwrap them all on Christmas DAy I'll be a happy bunny.

Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am

I would be happy this christmas if all the planes and ferries from Europe broke down and the in laws couldnt make it in time for crimbo, is that too much to ask Santa?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

Driving lessons for no 2son.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 am

Iggy wrote:
I would be happy this christmas if all the planes and ferries from Europe broke down and the in laws couldnt make it in time for crimbo, is that too much to ask Santa?

Maybe you could bribe the Icelanders into causing more ash clouds (might not stop the ferries though) Laughing
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Icebergs?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 am

Uzi 9mm.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Bought my brother 15 packets of paracetomel and an Argyle ticket.

I reckon he'll opt for the paracetomel come boxing day.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 am

Update:

Got my mom a handbag from Debnums.

I'd normally refrain from such a high risk gift, but I've gone very safe in terms of style and colour (basically it's brown), and my mum's not the type to look a gift horse in the bumhole.

Also picked up a hotwater bottle to go with my other half's Kindle, some gig tickets for myself, and Glenn Taylor's second book which I'll read on the train home today.

ROAR.

Still gonna get some boooze in, cos I'm a prapper lad.
Back to top Go down
hippo

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Xmas comes early! we've just treated ourselves to a new pointing trowel. I've got some new batteries too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:57 pm

I have actually bought the missus a new ironing board cover (deluxe £8!) I always throw one of these in. The kids and I usually retreat behind a sofa when it comes to opening time... Laughing

I could have scrimped and got the £4 one. But she's worth it.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 pm

My wife was actually bought an ironing board by her mother for Xmas some years ago. She was .....errrrr........ delighted with it. (If you stretch the meaning of "delighted" to include so pissed off that she refused to use it for a long time).

Last edited by knecht on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   Christmas Presents Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next