Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 am

Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm not a 'cabbage' anyway - I've been to University and everything. Got A-Levels, GCSEs and loads of qualifications. I also was awarded most improved player during the 1990 season at SV Locomotive.

I answer to the OP, Ian Newell is enjoying himself, rubbing shoulders with people that most normal fans in normal situations wouldn't be allowed near. We aren't in a normal situation though as most clubs don't have to stage charity auctions, most clubs don't have things like fanfests to raise cash (they have things like corporate hospitality but nobody wants to watch eleven donkeys booting a ball hopefully towards the opponents goal, especially when that goal is being defended by teams like Aldershot). Most normal clubs don't have owners who rely upon fans to tidy up the place or paint their clubhouse pub or have fans packing their season tickets - we do however have a "competitive budget" in this league.

Ian seems to revel in name dropping and having his picture taken with celebrities like the Chuckle Brothers and he once appeared on Spotlight when the chips were down and he also accosted someone in a hotel. He used to send people PMs on pasoti he disagreed with and he also has a fairly dubious internet history.

But.... if that is how he wants to spend his time, it's up to him.

What I don't want to see though is fans in the boardroom - it never works and it will all end up in massive amounts of tears as soon as someone else comes on board - it's inevitable that the club will change hands again in the future and then all this fan engagement that James Brent is allowing will suddenly disappear into to the ether leaving a lot of superfans feeling pretty bitter.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You forgot to mention sending PM's around about two of the newest trust electees trying to undermine them and then when he was caught out because he sent it to the wrong person he got told to delete his pasoti account.

Is that why he disappeared off Pasnoti? I did wonder! pig
Back to top Go down

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am

Thank God for that, at least now the pasoti clan don't have to read his daily comments attempting to convince people that he actually has friends, real friends. lol!
Back to top Go down

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2