Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The usual suspects - unable, unwilling to answer a straight forward question, and as usual, private detective PL2-Faced has been snooping, checking on people's post counts, post content, etc, and spewing his usual 'On The Fence ' one liners and shuffling away like a sewer rat.

Kim Jong-Un could learn a lot from this lot!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

If only that guy has asked the question on here, we could have gave him the information that he requires and it's very, very simple....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

We could do with an question and answer session with Paxman asking the questions, it's a complete joke on the farm these days. Why not just answer the question? I for one will be asking what Ian Newells role at the club is from now on, I will use my secret account to do it.
Maybe he is in charge of the cash flow projection figures?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 am

Cornysteve is a member here too, but hasn't posted yet (so this is hardly an ATD conspiracy).

What Newell's fat drooling chops are doing in the boardroom is beyond me, beyond snuffling at the scraps thrown down from Brent. When the team is failing and the product miserable, people are going to start asking questions of the board room/staff. Tony Pasoti won't like it, mind.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Cornysteve is a member here too, but hasn't posted yet (so this is hardly an ATD conspiracy).

What Newell's fat drooling chops are doing in the boardroom is beyond me, beyond snuffling at the scraps thrown down from Brent. When the team is failing and the product miserable, people are going to start asking questions of the board room/staff. Tony Pasoti won't like it, mind.

How intriguing this is all becoming, it's better than any plot of Eastenders! clown

Mock, there's a book in this for you one day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Maybe every time somebody new signs up at the farm the mods open an account for them here so that if the shit hits the fan they can prove its our fault?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Newell has some sort of role as an Argyle representative but I would guess in an unofficial capacity.

Whilst questions are 'allowed' to be asked (on pasoti), how did Newell fund the auction items to begin with? Not everything was donated and there seemed to be all manner of memorabilia from different eras- none of which would be free? Did Argyle/ Brent give Newell a fund to buy the items? or did Newell buy them himself? I think pasoti should answer this as pasoti was the medium on which the auctions were held.

Also whilst Nikkk is in dialogue, why hasn't he invested in the club directly? He must have donated several hundred thousands of pounds (via auctions) and yet all he has to show for it is an advertising hoarding for his company. If he doesn't want to invest could he not donate money to the trust so the Argyle fans can have a stake in the club? (although I'm sure the superfans would hate for that to happen!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 pm

A simple answer yet you get 3 pages full of shite.

We'll keep asking these sorts of questions until we get answers.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:51 pm

I wouldn't ask it here for fear of server meltdown. Lots of posters here have seemingly genuine problems with the bloke. I dont know him, and dont really give a shit. The fact is that he is apparently in all but name a club official. When Sextone rolled up people want to know who he is? what he's here for? what he's done in the past? etc. He's a club official. What's the difference?

By not answering, Pasoti just fuels speculation about conspiracy theories and the like. For me, if a question is asked and evaded as much as possible, if posters try to goad me into abuse which IMO a few did, then i'm going to be even more curious.

As for the postcode man pointing out that I had made only 9 posts and 5 were about Ian, that pissed me off royally. All 5 offending posts were in the two threads. Christ on a bike, if I had an agenda, I'd eat shit like that for breakfast.

So, does anyone on here know if and what Ians official role is at the club? Thats a joke. I dont give a feck. If I wanted to be part of the sainted few, I could brown nose like the usual suspects.

Peace out.
Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 pm

cornysteve wrote:
I wouldn't ask it here for fear of server meltdown. Lots of posters here have seemingly genuine problems with the bloke. I dont know him, and dont really give a shit. The fact is that he is apparently in all but name a club official. When Sextone rolled up people want to know who he is? what he's here for? what he's done in the past? etc. He's a club official. What's the difference?

By not answering, Pasoti just fuels speculation about conspiracy theories and the like. For me, if a question is asked and evaded as much as possible, if posters try to goad me into abuse which IMO a few did, then i'm going to be even more curious.

As for the postcode man pointing out that I had made only 9 posts and 5 were about Ian, that pissed me off royally. All 5 offending posts were in the two threads. Christ on a bike, if I had an agenda, I'd eat shit like that for breakfast.

So, does anyone on here know if and what Ians official role is at the club? Thats a joke. I dont give a feck. If I wanted to be part of the sainted few, I could brown nose like the usual suspects.

Peace out.
Steve

I was told he is an associate director who acts as an advisor i dont know if thats true mind just what i was told,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 pm

In answer to the question

Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Cheers Hairy.

The first definitive answer. Course, you could be a lying pasoti plant and part of such a mind bogglingly cunning conspiracy that even you are unaware of your role (official or unofficial) in it.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Ok that's enough, the server's on RED and is overheating with steam coming out of it already...

*Must post pictures of cats to calm it down*

cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:30 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Cheers Hairy.

The first definitive answer. Course, you could be a lying pasoti plant and part of such a mind bogglingly cunning conspiracy that even you are unaware of your role (official or unofficial) in it.

Steve

I can assure you I am not a plant and I have been told off via PM a few times on pasoti by the man himself.

If I were a cow, this would be my reaction to Ian N being painted as a saint.

Last edited by hairy j on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Hairy is more of a cabbage really.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:41 pm

I thought that was its tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Iggy wrote:
Hairy is more of a cabbage really.

Cabbages can be very beautiful.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Cabbages can be quite dangerous, my gran nearly choked on one once, I did warn her not to eat a whole one mind.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Didn't the A-team used to adapt cars and buses with a bazooka device that fired cabbages? So cabbages are in fact a lethal form of ammunition Laughing

Yer tiz'-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Crackerjack!!!!

(A comment for those of a certain age.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm not a 'cabbage' anyway - I've been to University and everything. Got A-Levels, GCSEs and loads of qualifications. I also was awarded most improved player during the 1990 season at SV Locomotive.

I answer to the OP, Ian Newell is enjoying himself, rubbing shoulders with people that most normal fans in normal situations wouldn't be allowed near. We aren't in a normal situation though as most clubs don't have to stage charity auctions, most clubs don't have things like fanfests to raise cash (they have things like corporate hospitality but nobody wants to watch eleven donkeys booting a ball hopefully towards the opponents goal, especially when that goal is being defended by teams like Aldershot). Most normal clubs don't have owners who rely upon fans to tidy up the place or paint their clubhouse pub or have fans packing their season tickets - we do however have a "competitive budget" in this league.

Ian seems to revel in name dropping and having his picture taken with celebrities like the Chuckle Brothers and he once appeared on Spotlight when the chips were down and he also accosted someone in a hotel. He used to send people PMs on pasoti he disagreed with and he also has a fairly dubious internet history.

But.... if that is how he wants to spend his time, it's up to him.

What I don't want to see though is fans in the boardroom - it never works and it will all end up in massive amounts of tears as soon as someone else comes on board - it's inevitable that the club will change hands again in the future and then all this fan engagement that James Brent is allowing will suddenly disappear into to the ether leaving a lot of superfans feeling pretty bitter.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm not a 'cabbage' anyway - I've been to University and everything. Got A-Levels, GCSEs and loads of qualifications. I also was awarded most improved player during the 1990 season at SV Locomotive.

I answer to the OP, Ian Newell is enjoying himself, rubbing shoulders with people that most normal fans in normal situations wouldn't be allowed near. We aren't in a normal situation though as most clubs don't have to stage charity auctions, most clubs don't have things like fanfests to raise cash (they have things like corporate hospitality but nobody wants to watch eleven donkeys booting a ball hopefully towards the opponents goal, especially when that goal is being defended by teams like Aldershot). Most normal clubs don't have owners who rely upon fans to tidy up the place or paint their clubhouse pub or have fans packing their season tickets - we do however have a "competitive budget" in this league.

Ian seems to revel in name dropping and having his picture taken with celebrities like the Chuckle Brothers and he once appeared on Spotlight when the chips were down and he also accosted someone in a hotel. He used to send people PMs on pasoti he disagreed with and he also has a fairly dubious internet history.

But.... if that is how he wants to spend his time, it's up to him.

What I don't want to see though is fans in the boardroom - it never works and it will all end up in massive amounts of tears as soon as someone else comes on board - it's inevitable that the club will change hands again in the future and then all this fan engagement that James Brent is allowing will suddenly disappear into to the ether leaving a lot of superfans feeling pretty bitter.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You forgot to mention sending PM's around about two of the newest trust electees trying to undermine them and then when he was caught out because he sent it to the wrong person he got told to delete his pasoti account.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 pm

knecht wrote:
Crackerjack!!!!

(A comment for those of a certain age.....)

"CRACK-ER-JACK" cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Jack was Jimmy's mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

hairy j wrote:
it will all end up in massive amounts of tears as soon as someone else comes on board
- it's inevitable that the club will change hands again in the future
and then all this fan engagement that James Brent is allowing
will suddenly disappear into to the ether leaving a lot of superfans feeling pretty bitter.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm getting Ponty here. Oh how he strode the Elysian fields in his day.
Now he serves tea to the Devonport drummer .Very Happy

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity.
And so we ask ourselves,
Will our actions echo across the centuries?
Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:33 am

Elysian or Elvisey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!   Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing's changed on the Farm. Absolutely nothing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next