The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm

fter the Fleetwood game, he said the following...

“It was not good enough. We just didn’t mark our man." Ok so how many more times do we have to hear that one, how about you do something about it carl?

“The game changes straight away, in the first two minutes. It kills everything you have been working on all week and the game-plan you set up for." Right so as soon as we concede its game over is it? most sides have a plan B and a plan C. We don't even seem to have a plan A.

“We would have liked to keep it to 1-0 going into the last few minutes, so we could have a right good go, but we didn’t." Why do we have to wait until the last few minutes to try and have a good go?

“Maybe, if we’d kept 11 men on the pitch and did a few little things a little bit better, we might have had that chance." My nan has never been to a football match and could have worked that out. We might have had a chance? you're just making it sound like you didn't believe in our prospects from the start?

“In this division, you can just as easily have six wins as six losses" -Oh right, because we haven't had six wins all season, and we don't look like getting one. Deluded man.

"“Once the second goal went in – it was unfortunate that it came off Nelse – the game’s over.” Right so with still a large chunk of the game remaining, it was all over at 2 0 down, I've seen 2 goals scored in a minute before

“It was a case of put Max [Blanchard] on to try to shore it up, recognise we weren’t going to get anything out of the game and save ourselves for Tuesday.” Yeah makes sense, still 14 minutes to play, we are loosing and we have decided to give up, who cares about our fans, lets chuck on a defender to try and make sure it isn't 3 nil, which it was.

Then he sympathises with our joke of a captain Darren Purse who was sent off for violent conduct, probably because Darren is both bigger, tougher and older than Carl.

No mention of the fans EVER!!!

Pathetic!!!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm

I was hoping the last two quotes were untrue and someone was having a laugh. But it turns out Fletcher is having a laugh at our expense. Totally unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Multi posting..old leopards never change their spots it seems
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Quote :
He said: "I haven't seen it, but I will watch it on the DVD and then go from there."

Fletcher seems unsure what happened with Darren Purse but at least one fan was posting on Pasoti within a hour about it saying something was said that wound up Pursey. If a fan is getting this information why can't Fletch.
Back to top Go down

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Multi posting..old leopards never change their spots it seems

I could have sworn I'd seen all this on another post scratch

It was honestly like a deja vu moment but I put it down to being a bit stoned drunken
Back to top Go down

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
He said: "I haven't seen it, but I will watch it on the DVD and then go from there."

Fletcher seems unsure what happened with Darren Purse but at least one fan was posting on Pasoti within a hour about it saying something was said that wound up Pursey. If a fan is getting this information why can't Fletch.

It's the old Bathing Ape routine .... leak or wist when appropriate, with no comeback.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Something set him off. I was only listening to the commentary but it was all normal and then Purse, quite deliberately it seemed, used his elbow and then minutes later he was dismissed for an off the ball incident. He had obviously lost it completely.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

Comments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments    Comments  Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments
Page 1 of 1