akagreengull
Warny
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warny

Warny

Chadwick six game ban. Empty
PostSubject: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This just makes for quite beautiful reading. Now release him and let him never darken our towels again.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Good! at least I won't have to watch his pathetic imitation of a striker again this Saturday just hoping Sheridan gets rid of the other half of the dynamic duo by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm

We should sack the utter Cnut.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Bugger, we'll really miss him.

Like a genital wart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 pm

He is total shite, but he's still marginally less shite than the hosepipe holder. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm

I think that the incident is so serious that a lifetime ban should be given. How about it FA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Can't we sack the useless cnut for gross misconduct ?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Never have you seen fans to be happier with an extended ban for a player! Great news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Things can only get better from now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Yep a player who could not get into the first 11 at non league Stockport, and yet Fletch signed him...but more unforgivably kept him on at Argyle on a large wage.
Another corker from our esteemed ex manager.
Apparently he has a bright future in management..................snigger
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm

It'd have been a big surprise if Sheridan gave him the time of day anyway.

Still, nice that it is now beyond any doubt. Well done the F.A.

What was the 'incident' in the first minute that prompted the extra 3 game ban?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Same as the second Czar, tried to remove someones head with his elbow. He failed the first time and fancied seconds.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I think the incident for which he was red carded was a repetition of the straight arm smash he performed in the first minute- complete fuckwitt.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

The cnut ought to be sat in a seat like the woman in this trailer (fastforward to 2mins 38secs) while a queue of ATDers sort him out.... Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Comedy Gold btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Seeing as he is unavailable to play Sparksy could utilise Chadwick alongside him in the commentary box, if only to prevent Webb doing the the same thing...........every cloud !
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I think the incident for which he was red carded was a repetition of the straight arm smash he performed in the first minute- complete fuckwitt.

He must have missed the first time then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 pm

No he put the player down the first time as well, we could have been without Chadwick for the whole game...........
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:55 pm

The only feasible conclusion I can come to, is that Chadwick himself must be looking for an exit in the January window. He knew Sheridan was in the stand and watching. A forearm smash in the first seconds of a game would have given Sheridan the perfect reason to offload him. The irony being of course, that he wouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 under Sheridan anyway, so yeah, I reckon he knew his number was up and was ensuring a fast track release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm going out on a whim here and say Chadwick is the worse ever Plymouth Argyle player of all time.

Both times he has been here as crazy as that sounds he has been absolute shit, In fact i call for this to be tomorrows thought of the day

Is Chadwick truly the worse ever PAFC player of all time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The only feasible conclusion I can come to, is that Chadwick himself must be looking for an exit in the January window. He knew Sheridan was in the stand and watching. A forearm smash in the first seconds of a game would have given Sheridan the perfect reason to offload him. The irony being of course, that he wouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 under Sheridan anyway, so yeah, I reckon he knew his number was up and was ensuring a fast track release.

Funny you should say that Czar, I was wondering if the opposite could be the case. Getting himself sent off in early January & possibly expecting a lengthy ban, he may have effectively prevented himself from being offloaded in the January window & can then sit on his ass doing very little until June !

The collapse in his form after securing a contract last season makes me think he may have worked this one out. Sack the lazy bastard ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Bert Large wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Funny you should say that Czar, I was wondering if the opposite could be the case. Getting himself sent off in early January & possibly expecting a lengthy ban, he may have effectively prevented himself from being offloaded in the January window & can then sit on his ass doing very little until June !

The collapse in his form after securing a contract last season makes me think he may have worked this one out. Sack the lazy bastard ! Evil or Very Mad

To be fair Bert, your theory makes more sense than mine.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 am

phil starbuck was worse than chadders !

so thats fletcher gone & chadwick out for 6 weeks - excellent start to 2013.
beat morecambe and things are looking up !!!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 am

Can only get better eh! Feeney on loan to Alfreton Town would be great.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 am

akagreengull wrote:

Given current form, that's probably a good career change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 pm

akagreengull wrote:

they are too good for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chadwick six game ban.   Chadwick six game ban. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chadwick six game ban.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next