[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gardner off Guilfoyle
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Hold on...

I thought a few minutes ago he was in talks with Brent?
Back to top Go down

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Rickler wrote:

Hold on...

I thought a few minutes ago he was in talks with Brent?

Matt Slater is backtracking on that claim now.....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Well, there couldn't be a greater difference could there?

So who is Brent talking with?
Back to top Go down

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Honestly? I have no idea.

I think someone from P&A is talking to an "interested party". Whether that is Brent or someone else I don't know. On sky sports today Reid said he had not seen Guilfoyle since the Millwall game, so maybe there is some truth in the gardening leave theory.
Back to top Go down

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:08 pm

It's an interesting one, must be someone further up the administrators ladder?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 am

Guilfoyle 'on holiday' and the Riddler apparently away in the US. Looks like they're making themselves scarce. Heaney and BIP clearly haven't got a penny to scratch their arses with (no surprise if *****wallet is involved) and the bid which was relentlessly promoted and pursued by BG has failed. Rejoice? Of course! No-one in their right mind wanted these parasites anywhere near the club.

But what about Brent? The reluctant property developer who will also gladly stand by and see the playing side completely starved of cash as we plummet down through the non-league system. Is Brent the lesser of two evils simply because he isn't Heaney? In the end the net result as far as the playing side is concerned will be the same whether it's Brent or Heaney.

Grim No
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 am

Freathy wrote:
Guilfoyle 'on holiday' and the Riddler apparently away in the US. Looks like they're making themselves scarce. Heaney and BIP clearly haven't got a penny to scratch their arses with (no surprise if *****wallet is involved) and the bid which was relentlessly promoted and pursued by BG has failed. Rejoice? Of course! No-one in their right mind wanted these parasites anywhere near the club.

But what about Brent? The reluctant property developer who will also gladly stand by and see the playing side completely starved of cash as we plummet down through the non-league system. Is Brent the lesser of two evils simply because he isn't Heaney? In the end the net result as far as the playing side is concerned will be the same whether it's Brent or Heaney.

Grim No

Have to agree, sadly. Our Trust, being dominated by, 'It's what I do for a living' Webb , ably supported in a self fulfilling oligarchy by the Farm Leader, is lacking class and real purpose.
Sad to say, we need an Exeter style revolution.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Grim No

Have to agree, sadly. Our Trust, being dominated by, 'It's what I do for a living' Webb , ably supported in a self fulfilling oligarchy by the Farm Leader, is lacking class and real purpose.

Hmmm, if patronising his peers and telling them to "grow up" is what he does for a living i'm surprised he makes a living. I saw a bit of what you've all been saying last night on the 1100 thread, didn't like it, a warning shot was fired.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 am

X Isle wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Grim No

Hmmm, if patronising his peers and telling them to "grow up" is what he does for a living i'm surprised he makes a living. I saw a bit of what you've all been saying last night on the 1100 thread, didn't like it, a warning shot was fired.

They must have received a flood of PM's complaining about you by now Smiffy and you will be becoming too much hard work! lol! Hopefully, your past reverence will save you.
Back to top Go down

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 am

What's the 1100 thread? This I gotta read! affraid

Sussed it now!

You hit the nail on the head Smiffy, it's the perfect example of what I have been trying to get over the Naps but without any success at all!

One day the penny will drop that just because a persons view is different to yours, or, just because you consider a point to be repetitive, or, just because you don't like the person providing his view....it is not and should never be grounds to slur, bully and ban the person that holds the view you disagree with!!

Sadly Chris is showing his true colours and adopting the IJN method, in the long term he will flat on his face because unlike IJN, he has no choice but to acquire a mandate.

ATD remains free of bannings!

Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 pm

GOB wrote:

Sussed it now!

You hit the nail on the head Smiffy, it's the perfect example of what I have been trying to get over the Naps but without any success at all!

One day the penny will drop that just because a persons view is different to yours, or, just because you consider a point to be repetitive, or, just because you don't like the person providing his view....it is not and should never be grounds to slur, bully and ban the person that holds the view you disagree with!!

Sadly Chris is showing his true colours and adopting the IJN method, in the long term he will flat on his face because unlike IJN, he has no choice but to acquire a mandate.

Ian and others have been doing that to me too, they have been ignored.

I say if a point is worth making it's worth making over and over again, labouring it some more then making it all over again afro.

I'm still onboard, I don't feel I have done anything wrong by speaking my mind and so far the threats haven't come. I do see the point of your collective 'bitterness' over 'ere now though. So please don't shoot if I continue to visit the bandit encampment while residing on the farm, I don't really do grudges with fellow greens.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 am

X Isle wrote:
GOB wrote:

Sussed it now!

Ian and others have been doing that to me too, they have been ignored.

I say if a point is worth making it's worth making over and over again, labouring it some more then making it all over again afro.

I'm still onboard, I don't feel I have done anything wrong by speaking my mind and so far the threats haven't come. I do see the point of your collective 'bitterness' over 'ere now though. So please don't shoot if I continue to visit the bandit encampment while residing on the farm, I don't really do grudges with fellow greens.

You are doing now, what some of us were doing years ago. We were banned. They won't ban you because there is now so much more 'realism' and it would only confirm what we have been saying.
My frustration is that the glee with which I and others were banned and the resultant one dimensional, happy clappy, nature of Argyle's biggest and oldest fans forum, has contributed to our collective demise.
I shall continue with my verbal attacks and expose these people for the bullies and hypocrites they really are, until they grow a pair and allow everyone to enter debates freely. That is unlikely to ever happen so it will go on.
Newell has been completely discredited on Exeweb, where he has made over 10 k postings, as people on there now understand the history and how he operates.

Watch out for the 'one trick pony' tag Smiffy,we were not allowed to say things over and over again because we thought it important. They will allow you, so keep saying it !

Back to top Go down

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 am

He's back on Monday apparently
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Gardner leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardner leave   Gardner leave EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 am

peter_dout wrote:
He's back on Monday apparently

Like a bad penny.