Dingle
david_fisher
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Peter Jones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Grovey I do not want any postion at the football club. I am not asking anyone for a second chance

I am posting here because i am an Argyle fan not happy with how the club is heing run.

I have edited this post as my comment was out of order. I wont post when drinking again!

Last edited by Damon.Lenszner on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Grovey I do not want any postion at the football club. I am not asking anyone for a second chance

I am posting here because i am an Argyle fan not happy with how the club is being run.

I have edited this post as my comment was out of order. I wont post when drinking again!

It concerns me when that kind of info, going to get sacked for goodness sake, gets into the public and becomes common currency among the chatterati at the club.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I am posting here because i am an Argyle fan not happy with how the club is being run.

It concerns me when that kind of info, going to get sacked for goodness sake, gets into the public and becomes common currency among the chatterati at the club.

Agreed, (though now Damons edited his post, you mo fo's won't know what i'm agreeing to) Very Happy

Last edited by Czarcasm on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I'll just throw a spanner in the works of this thread and point out that Jason Turner, our general manager has two decades of football experience and, despite Jones's nigh on faultless role in the promotion years, is comfortably the most experienced football man at the club, especially in the day to day side of things. There was also an article in The Herald saying that Jason Turner was primarily responsible for the football side of things with Martin Baker responsible for the off field stuff.

Given the fact that he's got by a mile the most experience and has been designated as the football man, I'm amazed at how little awareness of Turner there is, both here and on Pasoti.

Indeed. And my post was intended to draw attention to this and other things.

I have always thought that the role of Messrs Newell and Webb has been exaggerated. I'm sure that Mr Brent listens to what they have to say but he is a successful businessman. There is no way that he would base decisions on the say-so of individual fans - super or otherwise.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Two of the above posts have been edited after the original posters agreed for them to be edited by the moderators
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Moderator wrote:
Two of the above posts have been edited after the original posters agreed for them to be edited by the moderators

Given todays news the comments ought to be put back.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

As I said it stinks to high heaven that this was being talked about outside a very small and select group who should have known about it. Shameful that it's info that's traded in dark corners of a marquee.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Dougie wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

As I said it stinks to high heaven that this was being talked about outside a very small and select group who should have known about it. Shameful that it's info that's traded in dark corners of a marquee.

Agreed (again)
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Agreed (again)

Appalling and disgusting. Very low and unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2