Damon.Lenszner
seadog
Freathy
Dougie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Nobby is a very apt name. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh no it was JAKE Gosling who was released by....................Aaaaaargnil! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 pm

A few random thought following on from the 'tinpot cup' comment:

Anything past the 1st round of the FA Cup counts as unbudgeted income.

If we'd made it to the 3rd round and drawn a big team , how much unbudgeted income would that have been?

With the prospect of a cup run helping to speed up their payments, I wonder if the unpaid staff were looking at the FA cup as 'tinpot'?

And if you weren't prepared to try and rescue a replay in the last 10 minutes for the sake of the fans who'd put up with that shite, Carl, why couldn't you have had a go to try and progress further and earn a bit more for those poor sods who are going into another Christmas period still up to their eyes in hock? A cup run could have made a huge difference to so many people, but as far as I could see, Fletcher did nothing to try and rescue a draw.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Jake Gosling joins James Dunne as the latest City legends to hammer a nail into the big green coffin.

Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Jake Gosling joins James Dunne as the latest City legends to hammer a nail into the big green coffin.

Happy days.

Feck off or i'll send Nool round lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

And of course there is always the Pasoto MOM poll Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently 6 players don't deserve heavy criticism scratch And they will be every bit as gutted as the fans are.

I absofuckinglutley despair for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And of course there is always the Pasoto MOM poll Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently 6 players don't deserve heavy criticism scratch And they will be every bit as gutted as the fans are.

I absofuckinglutley despair for the second time.
Every village has it's idiot jock, the problem is Devon is full of villages.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Just back from deepest Dorset. What a miserable day. Weather awful. Pitch awful. Team selection awful. Tactics awful. Tackle awful. Midfield awful. Striker awful. Fans subdued.

Groans around me as soon as lineup announced. Was Fletch intending to play for a draw? Against the mighty might Dorcester. I know people were watching on the TV but there was nothing to delight the paying supporter today. No urgency. No spirit. No umphh. No graft. No clue.

If Griffiths is the answer I don't know what the question is. Done over my two lumps of a pair of central defenders. Why was Madjo not playing. I haven't seen at explanation anywhere.

I don't care if we went down to 10. There players hardly even look like professional footballers. On the other hand neither did ours.

Can it just be just be put down as a bad day at the office? If it is we are having to many of them. And then the question is whose fault is it. I've never fully subscribed to Fletcher out but after today I think it's were the fault lies. Give or take Brent has backed him to the point it would seem of blowing the budget with the Peterborough Griffiths. He's got a large squad but doesn't seem to get the best out of it. Recent successes seem more luck than judgement. Gullieri for example playing in the hole came out of a no mark JPT game worked for a couple of games but was awful today.

And another thing it's hardly worth laughing at Exeter yesterday and serving up that rubbish today. No point looking to St James Park to bring small crumbs of comfort to our season.

Burton next up. Guess the team won't train tomorrow though they should so Tuesday to sort things out for Fletcher. What will the board and those who have his ear be saying to Brent in the meantime. As the don't take in Pasoti anymore and of course would never sully themselves by checking in here how are Brents REAL friends and associates going to take the temperature amongst the rest of the plebs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

get the feck out brent and fletcher
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm

'F*cking embarrassing' & 'We want fletcher out' at the end..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6