Damon.Lenszner
seadog
Freathy
Dougie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I swear I heard the chant "Who are ya"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you listen carefully you can also here

"Just be grateful we have a club to support".
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Cue the 'we love fletcher' thread on pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
What a shower of shite

We're not even that good, PD. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Freathy wrote:

Or the 'Look how far we've come' thread! affraid
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Has it finished yet?
Back to top Go down

no more for me I give up
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Put us out of our misery
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Football first, out in first round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Jake Gosling on loan from City!!! Glad to see some City fans and flags there.

well done Jake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Could it have gotten any worse if we had gone totally tits up instead of this sham of a buy out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Never mind, we can concentrate on promotion now.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank God that's over.

Self inflicted punishment!

What a "£&% disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Carl Fletcher has a readymade excuse in Hourihane's red card, but in truth that should bring the sides about level.

Dorchester were by far the better team. Fully deserved their win.

The Argyle players sat in the dressing room with their heads hung in shame. I just wish the same could be said in the dugout and the Director's Box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Anyone who sees anything positive from that performance and result must have watched a different game. Embarrassing.

This time last year we were dumped out by non-leaguers. Same again this year. Fletch really is learning his trade well.

Never mind, it won't be long before the property development project is in full swing and there's a shiny new hotel at Home Park; and that's what really matters, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I am lost for words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

There is nothing at Argyle that indicates we are a professional football team, either on or off the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 pm

What a pile of smeggy, sticky dog shit. Sick to the stomach.

As for King Fucktard's Homer Simpson face across our television screens. What a joke.

What is his official role?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
There is nothing at Argyle that indicates we are a professional football team, either on or off the pitch.

I think the scales are falling from more and more eyes, Frank. For the directors and owners this is all about the property side of things. For a handful of fans it's a chance to boost their already ludicrous levels of self importance.

Give me a few beers in the Cherry Tree with my son* and my mates over prawn sandwiches with the Chuckle Brothers any day.

*He drinks blackcurrant squash, before Tony Hooper or any pasoti Mods decide to report me to Social Services
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Words fail me,they really do.

Another shambolic live tv experience against non-league opposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm

fekin eye opener to see two shits holding hand and wiping ass in the directors box, there's more than one two faced runt in our pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

GOB wrote:
fekin eye opener to see two shits holding hand and wiping ass in the directors box, there's more than one two faced runt in our pack.

That image summed this whole feckin mess up.

No matter what that lying, corrupt wanker does he still gets to wipe Brent's arse for him and get a freebie ticket to lord it up in the box.

Feck off Newell you bullying tw@t.

Go on send a PM around about me if you want w@nker.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Freathy wrote:

This one you mean....

Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Thankyou!   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Didn't come on to gloat but to thank your useless team for making me feel a little better this evening.

A goal scored by your hated neighbours' loanee and crossed into the box by a youth player the insignificant little club down the road released years ago.

It's like discovering your neighbour has contracted the Black Death after coming round and painting a cross on your front door! cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

This one you mean....

Ah yes that'll be the one

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:21 pm

I was going to say that there wasn't much support for Fletcher on Pasoti, which there isn't really, but two little gems from the same poster, Nobby:

We're in the last 16 of the JPT, one win could take is top half in the league and have two important games coming up which are twenty times more important than some tinpot cup tie against Dorchester.

So the JPT is important, but the FA Cup is a tinpot cup tie scratch

We have skilful players, we have goalscorers, we have solid full backs (especially Berry who is the best in the league). We have the ingredients, but mixing them into the perfect side won't happen overnight.

Now I'll go along with the Berry praise, maybe slightly overdoing it but he is good, but we have skilful players? We have goalscorers?

I absofuckinglutely despair No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread   Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorchester Match and Chant Watch Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next