Gareth Nicholson
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gareth Nicholson

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

'Lo Andy.

Jus' askin', but if I recall correctly, we met for the first time at the Trust's AGM this June. I'm fairly sure that was the first time I talked to you, although obvs I've seen you around because of the work you put in volunteering for the Trust. Sure you can fill me in if I'm wrong there, but I don't think I am. Sorry if this looks a bit suss, but I wanted to be sure. It may also help in certain people getting their f***ing tanks off my lawn before I get peeved.

BTW, many congrats on the Trust board thing. Good hands on the tiller, and all that.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Andy said he attended both AGM's (I think he went to the June one with Peggy) and there's pictures of him (on GoS) of the one at the citybus club. He also helped on the Trust kiosks (as he missed some of our 'Freak' meets at the Cherry Tree).

He's on the far right of the picture in this thread (behind peggy)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm

We certainly did meet at the Trust AGM - on the tuesday night at the club. I was very sorry to see you step down from the Trust Board - quite how you managed to maintain your poise and decorum in the face of some quite outrageous attacks from certain quarters both astonished and impressed me. No doubt we'll catch up again soon.

Thanks for the good wishes.
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 pm

For the sake of clarity (and relationships and that) I'd just like to confirm that Andy did indeed give me a lift to the Trust AGM. Where I sat with him, JonB and another poster off of here (and there). Whether that constitutes 'going with' somebody I think is questionable.

Oh. And Gareth and I nearly met in Belfast years ago (when I was there to see Tony Capaldi playing for Non Iron and sat next to a bloke eating a whole roast chicken out of a Tesco bag. With his bare hands.) However, that meeting didn't come off and I also met Gareth for the first time at the AGM.

Wouldn't want anybody tainted by association, innit.

Edit: I meant tainted by association with me, obviously. Nobody associating with either Gareth or Andy would be tainted (except perhaps by some beer).
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 pm

I think it's important that I make this clear - the first time Gareth and I met was at the Trust AGM in June.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
For the sake of clarity (and relationships and that) I'd just like to confirm that Andy did indeed give me a lift to the Trust AGM. Where I sat with him, JonB and another poster off of here (and there). Whether that constitutes 'going with' somebody I think is questionable.
Sounds loik a date.

cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Sounds loik a date.

cat

I gave Pepsipete a lift home once
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

For which I was very gratefull. Twas after the meeting with James Brent.
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 pm

From which I gave Andy a lift home.

The plot thickens Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 pm

That was true,

(reading 4 arsenal 0) 40mins
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Next you will be telling us that you all go to parties and put your keys in a bowl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Next you will be telling us that you all go to parties and put your keys in a bowl. Very Happy

I wish, I do need a new car
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Who gave you a lift home from the Q&A though, lawnmowerman?

Eh?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Peggy wrote:
Who gave you a lift home from the Q&A though, lawnmowerman?

Eh?

that will remain my little secret Very Happy
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Apart from an internet edition of Blind Date is there a point to this?

Nicholson/Symons meet/don't meet?
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I think you'll find it's all to do with the IJN/Wozzer conspiracy theoryists deciding to get back on their horse... the deepthroat gang are back in business. Can't wait for the next contrived revelation that the Fans' Trust is evil to the core.
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh shit we aren't back on politics again are we. I declare that to the best of my knowledge I have never met Andy Symons anywhere.
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Oh shit we aren't back on politics again are we. I declare that to the best of my knowledge I have never met Andy Symons anywhere.

You bitch, you promised me we'd always be together. How could you...? <sobs>
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Penzance wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I think you'll find it's all to do with the IJN/Wozzer conspiracy theoryists deciding to get back on their horse... the deepthroat gang are back in business. Can't wait for the next contrived revelation that the Fans' Trust is evil to the core.

Can I just point out that Woz is on holiday with his file at the moment so isn't anything to with any current goings on.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Penzance wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Can I just point out that Woz is on holiday with his file at the moment so isn't anything to with any current goings on.

Why would wozzer take a file on holiday? Is he conducting a jail break Laughing
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm

I think Leigh's predictive text is on the fritz lol!
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh God Andy don't tell me you're Doris? Or was that me?
Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Good grief....all to much info.......PASOTI will be getting their dirty tricks department on to this as I type.......national press next week.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Can I use this thread to welcome Andy to the Trust board. Also Jon Sparkes and John Petrie. I'm sure they will all be good additions to the board.

It's nice to see Gareth finding the time to contribute to the odd thread these days.

Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Tonight, I can confirm that I once gave Andy S a lift from somewhere to somewhere else. I think he had a bad leg, but am unaware if that was anything to do with Peggy.

Speaking of whom, I have sat next to, or very near to, twice. And that was after she had mistaken me (on account of my juvenile literacy) for a 16 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Sponsored content

FAO Andy Symons Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Andy Symons   FAO Andy Symons Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Andy Symons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next