mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz Empty
PostSubject: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

ATD is nothing like as interesting or as much fun without you. Why not come back and just ignore the twatty ones?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Thirded
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

SFD! Thats no way to talk about the mods! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Fourthed
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Yep, and Mr angry, be good to see all four back.Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz Bth_comeback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Penz is ok
The other 2 can go feck themselves, they could always go and join Cerbs new forum lol!

Last edited by punchdrunk on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 pm

I think most of us would prefer it if you were the one to do that PD lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

GOB wrote:
I think most of us would prefer it if you were the one to do that PD lol!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Why can't we all just live in peace , love and,,,,,,,,,,,harmony ,,,,,,,,,,,, whoops.
7thed

Note to self, stop sounding like TCM
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes all of you come back Please. The farm must be laughing at what is going on, on this forum.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 pm

I think you will find most of pasoti are laughing at the thread of the year (so far) on there!

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

yes ,,come back and stuff xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

The best laughs are always when Newll's about lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 pm

All, waifs, strays and prodigals welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

Looks like 'Angry' is back... That's good news!

C'mon Penzy...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Is your avatar real Mouldy? If it is that is more awesome than Hairy J.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
ATD is nothing like as interesting or as much fun without you. Why not come back and just ignore the twatty ones?
Yeah, I agree.

Although I wouldn't expect they'd simply respond to a thread like this (they'll have their reasons as to why they left which will probably not disappear just because of this), I'd like to think that in time they'll return.

Penz = A special way with words and a good eye for sniffing out contradictions. One of the few on das unternet who can actually sway my pre-held opinions.
Andy = Obviously gets on Newell's goat. Instrumental in ATD evolving from me and my dawgs to a genuine alternative to Tony.
Peggy = Mundane and books. Nuff said. Probs not a witch in spite of the fury she seems to attract from some of the simpler villagers even on here.

Combined = A sensible voice amongst plenty of hysteria, a better level of debate with people capable of thought, and, well...an apoplectic Ian Newell. I know that shouldn't be the raison d'etre for the existence of ATD, but it shorely means as an open discussion board we're doing something right.

Some won't agree ('go post on Cerbs site'), but they seem to be the type who are still bothered about not being able to post on PASOTI. I mean, really.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am

This site needs more eloquent and thoughtful posters like them rather than some of the button mashers that currently reside here.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

Educated wankers the 3 of 'em.

They've clearly made their choices for whatever reasons (I've been away for a while), but it would be nice to see their collective intelligent, reasoned and thought provoking missives return.

(And, Getting Up Newell's Snout (GUNS) shuld be reason enough to return)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 am

I didn't know that Angry had left, glad he's back.

It's up to those guys what they wish to do but ATD just isn't the same without them.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 am

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Yes it is real and very tasty! Sister in law made it for my 50th. I also got an Argyle gnome as a present!

Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Yes it is real and very tasty! Sister in law made it for my 50th. I also got an Argyle gnome as a present!

Which one? Lennox, Gurrieri or Paris?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yeah, I agree.

Although I wouldn't expect they'd simply respond to a thread like this (they'll have their reasons as to why they left which will probably not disappear just because of this), I'd like to think that in time they'll return.

Penz = A special way with words and a good eye for sniffing out contradictions. One of the few on das unternet who can actually sway my pre-held opinions.
Andy = Obviously gets on Newell's goat. Instrumental in ATD evolving from me and my dawgs to a genuine alternative to Tony.
Peggy = Mundane and books. Nuff said. Probs not a witch in spite of the fury she seems to attract from some of the simpler villagers even on here.

Combined = A sensible voice amongst plenty of hysteria, a better level of debate with people capable of thought, and, well...an apoplectic Ian Newell. I know that shouldn't be the raison d'etre for the existence of ATD, but it shorely means as an open discussion board we're doing something right.

Some won't agree ('go post on Cerbs site'), but they seem to be the type who are still bothered about not being able to post on PASOTI. I mean, really.

If you are referring to my good self in the last paragraph young man, I view an open Pasoti as a precursor to greater online unity, a sort of Berlin Wall moment. An end of thought control and above all, self promotion.
Spurious bannings as a tool for thought control , a thing of the past.
Cerbs' main thrust as a self styled supermod on here was to control personal attacks on the likes of Nool n Webb. He had his supporters in the mod room and by high profile posters on the boards. A glance through the boards today would have sent him into a hissy fit !
Pasoti is the oldest and largest Argyle forum and it needs to be open and democratic if it is to have any credibility. The way it has been controlled and used by certain individuals in recent years is part of the problem at the club and all decent people should now be able to see it for what it has become.
Those who delete their accounts here on a supposed point of principle, are IMO often, not always, trying to force change or control through a desired reaction from others. Accede to their protest and the slippery slope toward thought control begins again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next