Freathy
Mock Cuncher
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeees 2 ~ 0 Blanchard
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:20 pm

2-1 Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Sounding like Barnet are back in it.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

3-1 PCH Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Crowd 1,053 argyle fans
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
A win immediately followed by the sacking of carl the clueless would probably make my year

You may well get your wish. Heard this morning that Fletcher has been given 2 games by Brent - win neither and he's gone. A victory in either match and he keeps his job.

Don't know how much truth there is in that, however.

What a typically village led way to decide whether a manager is any good or not.

Fletcher will never manage a club to promotion unless someone else or the players themselves are pulling the strings. Errrrrrrrm yeah,no, knowwhatimean ?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm

4-1 young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Fletcher's tactical genius wins the game for Argyle.

We're promotion material!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 pm

FLETCHER IS GOD POSTBOX FOR HIM NOW!!!!!

great result 4-1 perhaps Fletcher has turned a corner but lets see how he does from now on.

Last edited by Renegade on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 pm

knecht wrote:

Surely even Fletcher's biggest knockers are not that churlish enough to not recognise that Fletcher made a tactical change at half time and we went on to win the game comfortably...........then again we're talking about Freathy affraid

Well done lads, good performance and a great win. One happy Janner here - 4 goals and my local Polish shop has Merrydown Vintage cans at 75p each. A couple of liveners and then a lovely bottle of Merlot for this evening. cheers drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Could there actually be a team worse than Argyle? It that even possible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Brilliant result. The Fireman and PCH scored again. They're like Rush and Fowler at the moment.

Needed the win and we got it. I already have some Merrydown cans in the fridge and me and the missus have a pass to go out later cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
knecht wrote:

Surely even Fletcher's biggest knockers are not that churlish enough to not recognise that Fletcher made a tactical change at half time and we went on to win the game comfortably...........then again we're talking about Freathy affraid

Well done lads, good performance and a great win. One happy Janner here - 4 goals and my local Polish shop has Merrydown Vintage cans at 75p each. A couple of liveners and then a lovely bottle of Merlot for this evening. cheers drunken Sleep

Look at carl the clueless's record. A tactical genious - I think not

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm

A piece of cake. There seems to be a clear bar under Fletcher ..... below it, Argyle win comfortably. Above it, we don't measure up.
That usually means it's not a confidence problem, but an ability problem.
Quite liked the pre match interview with the new full back... he sounds switched on for a pro footballer.

Last edited by Penzance on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Im with Sir Freathy on this, it will take more than a win over aldershot reserves, and bag of shite barnet , to change my opinion of clueless, if we show some consistencey, then i might change my mind ,but he's been manager for a year and its been mainly crap up to now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Brilliant result. The Fireman and PCH scored again. They're like Rush and Fowler at the moment.

Needed the win and we got it. I already have some Merrydown cans in the fridge and me and the missus have a pass to go out later cheers

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Sounded like a comfortable win over a poor team. I think Fletch's use of less physical, pacier players (Plymouth Community Homes, Gurrieri, Lennox etc) coupled with Barnet's evident lack of, well, everything gave us a comfortable win.

Nice to see both of our useless, village, non-league signings on the scoresheet again. Rolling Eyes

It's a 4-1 away win, people. No doubt some will find a way to moan (the usual suspects have already started) but the only way you can't be pleased with this result is if you actively want Argyle to fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
Could there actually be a team worse than Argyle? It that even possible?

Could there be a more negative Argyle fan than you ?

Just checked Guinness Book of Cracked Records - there isn't - you win hands down .
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Credit where credit is due,i'd certainly have been baying for his blood had we lost today and i'm still far from convinced that he's the long term answer but that was an emphatic reply today and good on him.Rochdale next week,promises to be stiff test and we'll see if Argyle can start to show some semblance of consistency.Great win today though,notwithstanding the quality of the opposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sounded like a comfortable win over a poor team. I think Fletch's use of less physical, pacier players (Plymouth Community Homes, Gurrieri, Lennox etc) coupled with Barnet's evident lack of, well, everything gave us a comfortable win.

Nice to see both of our useless, village, non-league signings on the scoresheet again. Rolling Eyes

It's a 4-1 away win, people. No doubt some will find a way to moan (the usual suspects have already started) but the only way you can't be pleased with this result is if you actively want Argyle to fail.
It not moaning mate its my opinion nothing more, no suprise to see happy clappies like you and your fellow clappy Scaracen Nool pig giving it the large one Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Quote "Another league defeat and another crap Saturday" unquote.

I was also going to quote about the useless non-league players scoring yet again but was beaten to it. It's always the same. Argyle lose and it's same old Argyle crap. Argyle win and the opposition was either a reserve side or piss poor. Come on folks a bit of credit when it's due would at least show a balanced opinion. They haven't suddenly become world beaters but 4 - 1 is decent in anyone's book. I just wish they would do it at Home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

It not moaning mate its my opinion nothing more, no suprise to see happy clappies like you and your fellow clappy Scaracen Nool pig giving it the large one Sleep

If you think I'm a 'happy clappy' then, as far as all things Argyle are concerned, you must have your head wedged even further up your jacksie than even I thought possible.

This is a good result. 4-1 away wins in professional football are always good results. If you can't see that, well...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Credit where credit is due,i'd certainly have been baying for his blood had we lost today and i'm still far from convinced that he's the long term answer but that was an emphatic reply today and good on him.Rochdale next week,promises to be stiff test and we'll see if Argyle can start to show some semblance of consistency.Great win today though,notwithstanding the quality of the opposition.

I could have wrote that, word for word.

It does make me laugh though when Argyle manage a win, and the same old faces sign on to try and get smug at Freathy's expense - it'd be different if he gave a shit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

If you think I'm a 'happy clappy' then, as far as all things Argyle are concerned, you must have your head wedged even further up your jacksie than even I thought possible.

This is a good result. 4-1 away wins in professional football are always good results. If you can't see that, well...
When you did'nt ask ricklers question to brent, was it because you had your head wedge up his arse ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

When you did'nt ask ricklers question to brent, was it because you had your head wedge up his arse ?

Rickler had more questions asked at that Q&A than anyone else - even the people who were there. If Rickler wasn't happy at not getting a question asked he shouldn't have sent me so many. Believe it or not, the people who took the time out to attend wanted to be heard too. We could have had a separate Q&A for all of Rick's questions. I wonder if he'd have phoned Brent's office and badgered brent and his PA to the point where he nearly caused the cancellation of the event if that were the case?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread   Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnet vs Argyle - Match Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next