akagreengull
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
fridgey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fletcher: stay or go.
Stay
Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
Go
Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm

41 - 1

I assume the 1 is James Brent.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

I am one of the 2 that think he should stay. I believe we should wait till after barnet at least. Having seen them on tuesday i believe we are improving on last season (Not head to head results) But as a whole we look like we can cause alot more problems to teams compared to this time last year. (All based on what i saw on tuesday night not yesterday as i wasn't there.)

We have to beat Barnet though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 pm

96 per cent on here and about 60 percent on pasoti want him to go, so i reckon overall around 70 percent of supporters want to see a managerial change.
Wake up Brent...this discontent will only get worse as our dreadful league position continues.
Back to top Go down
greenbrum

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm

In general I have been pro fletcher, I am what some may call green tint.
But after Saturday I feel absolutely gutted, as I am sure the majority of fans do We need something to change, and it has to be him out the door and someone of experience in his place
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm

I voted for him to be removed or demoted,if that would be possible.

It has gone past a joke now and when will Brent have the gonads to do something about it.

Fletcher knows that he has this season to get it right,but as Argyle begin their slide down the League Two table,Fletcher clearly knows it must be mission impossible now.

Argyle certainly need an experienced hand at the helm of team affairs,and the sooner the better ?.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

All this talk of demotion is no good, if we are to change we need a new broom, different management team, full stop. Fletch was given an unbelievable chance to manage a team in league 2 that has every reason to climb out of is league. Too many people are hung up on last year and how everybody pulled together, backs to the wall an all that, last year has gone and we are struggling against all the teams at the bottom of this really crap league, the same trouble we had last year. Fletch has been backed by Brent, however he has gambled on non league players who are struggling to make the fitness grade needed, old warhorses ( some of who need a bullet) and too many injury prone players. And don,t forget three of our best attacking players don,t belong to us and are due back at their clubs shortly. Fletch has had a good go, thanks for the memories and goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm

I see some deranged 4 still are suckers for punishment. Or where they told to do it how many ghost accounts have reappeared
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I voted to stay, he's doing the job we all asked and wanted from him lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 pm

I hope the 6 who voted stay are all Exeter fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Freathy wrote:
I hope the 6 who voted stay are all Exeter fans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Fletch should go now but because of the financial restraints it's going to be like constipation, hard to get the turd out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Fletch should go now but because of the financial restraints it's going to be like constipation, hard to get the turd out.

Shut up we don't need to hear about your fetishes
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

albino Hi ya

tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm

On yer bike Carl thanks but no thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Carl Fletcher is almost as crap a manager as Dane Bunney. Almost but nobody's that bad.

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Its a go from me, but a lot of people have to realise Brent is more at fault than Fletcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Its a go from me, but a lot of people have to realise Brent is more at fault than Fletcher.

You're preaching to the converted Cobi. I blame James Brent far more than I do Fletcher, in fact I blame Ian Newell more than I blame Fletcher.

Look into his eyes, not around his eyes into his eyes. My judgement has never failed me before and I know Brent's the man.

Yes Ian dear now don't you get yourself all worked up again and start with the deepthroat talk and all that I've never posted on there in my life ever, they're all freaks weirdos and cowards nonsense or we'll have to sedate you again. You couldn't sit down for a fortnight last time and kept babbling about people seeing your wife in her bikini.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

I suppose we could have a worse manager albino lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

Classics! So Dane is mr unorthodox as well. Theres a surprise!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 am

Being a soppy old git, I never like calling for manager's heads, but in this case, something has to be done before it's too late.

Having said that, if he did go, his replacement will have to be an experienced manager, not another cheap appointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 am

I don't think Jonah felt quite so soppy when he was looking for a new career in management and barged out the unpaid Peter Reid who had donated his cup medal. No room for sympathy then.
I can be soppy too PP Very Happy , but not in the dog eat dog world of pro football and all it's cash... and of course, we weren't there when our esteemed manager was negotiating his agreement to the admin deal ... bet there wasn't a lot of soppy thought going on there either.
This club will never succeed under Fletcher, short of a few million quid and a director of football vetting every single move. 95% of ex- pro footballers can't and don't manage pro football clubs... it's a totally different job. The only successful period there has been since Fletcher was signed full time as a player, was last season for 3 months when he had a boss telling him what to do. He obviously learned nothing from that going by this season.... still, he seems pretty happy about everything ... not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:05 pm

how do you vote ?

Argyle havent had ANY success with fletcher at the club at any time.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Why do you say that may I ask?

It's not as if Brent gave Fletcher nothing to work with-I'd be surprised if our budget isn't in the top 7 or even higher in this league.

Sure I get the argument that he ought morally to have paid off the staff at once but that doesn't relate to the playing team, and yeah I guess he could have made it really easy and pumped in bags and bags of money like Rotherham and Fleetwood's owners but ultimately they're two in twenty four. Most clubs have to rely in the most part on self-sustenance in this league, Fletcher had a fairly chunky amount to work with but he blew it. Aside from making the club a philanthropic venture, or a mere pastime that he pays extra into to get more enjoyment ala Mansour at Man City, I don't see what more Brent could do to improve our on-pitch showing this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm

It all depends on what deals were done at administration exit, and how much those deals impinge on the playing budget. That WOULD be Brent's responsibility, as it is his decision to keep Fletcher or no.
Apart from that it would be daft to blame Brent who doesn't know a free kick from a penalty. It's all down to Fletcher. It is now his team, and he has had plenty of chances to bring in his own men under this 'competitive' budget. He must have shares in Bupa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Maybe we should try with no manager for a while, it didn't,t do Wimbledon any harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher: stay or go.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next