Fletcher: stay or go. Vote_lcap14%Fletcher: stay or go. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
Go
Fletcher: stay or go. Vote_lcap86%Fletcher: stay or go. Vote_rcap
 86% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage

Fletcher: stay or go. Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 pm

As it says above.

Last edited by Yea Man on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 pm

i am tempted to go away again if that undecided option stays!!! lets not let limp dicks win lets say either stay or go

viva the revolution
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I voted go. However, we need to get an experienced manager in, I'm not sure how many would really want to work with Brent and his "competitive" budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 pm

viva viva glad the mods got tough Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 pm

When I saw this tweet, I thought it was a sign that the club hierarchy are beginning to cotton on...

Quote :
@Only1Argyle ...This is totally unacceptable and we are making our feelings known in no uncertain terms. You deserve better...

Turns out they've got the hump with the company that hosts the website. As you were, people, nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Renegade wrote:

I got tuff lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 pm

A word of caution - this, from the report on the ATD Q&A:

Quote :
. Mr Brent was also dismissive of the culture of sacking Managers if a team hits a rough patch. He said it took more toughness and balls to resist the calls to change Manager than it did to bow to pressure and dismiss the Manager, and he had every confidence the CF was the right man to lead the team to promotion.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :
. Mr Brent was also dismissive of the culture of sacking Managers if a team hits a rough patch. He said it took more toughness and balls to resist the calls to change Manager than it did to bow to pressure and dismiss the Manager, and he had every confidence the CF was the right man to lead the team to promotion.

we're fecked, wheres ebbsfleet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :

Great thinking from mr b but not very good from a business point of view. Shit team equals no fans turn up which equals no money coming in.

Fletcher has had long enough to bring in his choice of players but today was one of the worst performances I have watched for a long time. Spent most of the time in the chat room as the game was total shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Go immediately, or be replaced by an experienced manager and stay as a coach or a waterboy or something, just so JB doesn't have to feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Renegade wrote:

I got tuff lol!

may you remain free from corruption yea man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Some of us said at the very beginning he was shite.

Once again the ATD bogeymen have been proved right.

He who laughs last.................................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :

I remember Keith Todd saying the very same thing.... he called it 'patient businessmen'

As we've seen recently with the financial colapse, much of Britain's board rooms are full of toffs that haven't a clue, despite studying hard at schools that offer little more than connections.
We all know the state Citigroup was in when he left them, but does he really believe football success is the same as running an hotel chain ? ... and does he realise that it might just have been a good idea for the club in administration to actually have put out feelers for a proper manager. Surely he wouldn't put any other business of his and product quality control in the hands of such a novice.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Brent can say what he wants, it's his club, but the REALITY is that the longer Fletcher stays - the less people will come to watch, incl me. Mr Brent, as you would say in commercial terms, PAFC is offering a sub standard product, poor value for money and low customer satisfaction.
FLETCHER - OUT,OUT,OUT! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm

I voted stay. Only to ruin the ATD 100% GO POLL

I want Fletch to just leave. Nice enough bloke, not a manager. He came on loan, scored on his debut but has done little else since.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Hairy you didn't have to do that! We will have all that lot up the road voting for him to stay!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hairy you didn't have to do that! We will have all that lot up the road voting for him to stay!

He will be running off to tell tales soon enough mouldy
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Time for a change.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm

I want this clueless idiot IMMEDIATELY expelled from the club! His record as both 'manager' and team 'captain' is truely f***ing attrocious. F*** OFF CLUELESS AND NEVER DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
I want this clueless idiot IMMEDIATELY expelled from the club! His record as both 'manager' and team 'captain' is truely f***ing attrocious. F*** OFF CLUELESS AND NEVER DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN!!!!!!

He won't be going anywhere apart from on the Devonport as a feckin murial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:59 pm

He is the worst manager we have ever had, sack him speccy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Freathy wrote:

Mods - Could you put Freathy down as an 'Undecided'? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Mods - Could you put Freathy down as an 'Undecided'? cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm

hairy j wrote:
I voted stay. Only to ruin the ATD 100% GO POLL

I want Fletch to just leave. Nice enough bloke, not a manager. He came on loan, scored on his debut but has done little else since.

He scored the late equaliser at Shrewsbury last season. I know because running down the steps to celebrate was the last bit of excercise I have done.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Get ye hence Carl,Craig Latrine is recruiting Fletchers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher: stay or go.   Fletcher: stay or go. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher: stay or go.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next