Team and prediction V AFCW

Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
GreenSam
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Team and prediction V AFCW Empty
PostSubject: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm

This would be my team

Cole
Berry, Purse, Nelson, Williams
Lennox, Jenkins, Hourihane, Bhasera
Macdonald, Madjo

Subs: Gilmartin, Griffiths, Chadwick, PCH, Blanchard

Blanchard is the biggest liability at the moment, his decision making is poor and defensively he looks weak, but I suppose form is temporary and class is permanent.

I have faith in Lennox, I see him as a promising player and he needs to be given time on the pitch. Jenkins and Hourihane seems to work, lets hope Young is as far away from the team sheet as possible.

Macca is a striker, he needs to be played there, I like the look of Madjo lately.

Argyle 2 AFCW 1 (hourihane, Macdonald)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Macca should definitely play up front imho .
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Lennox better than Young Shocked Young's a proper footballer imo. Just cause he doesn't run about like a duracell bunny or be strong doesn't mean he's no good, that's the English disease imo. He's got good technique, he can read a game, he moves off the ball and he can pass. That's what all the best football nations value. Ah well, seems we'll never agree on him!

Cole

Berry Nelson Blanchard(C) Williams

Macca Jenkins Hourihane Bhasera

Griffiths Madjo

Gilmartin, Purse, Young, Lennox, PCH, Feeney, Lecointe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 pm

This is going to be a big point of disagreement Sam. I think Young is a terrible player personally, slow, immobile and weak.

You've taken Purse out, do you think Blanchard is also a liability.

Incredible how last seasons 2 kings are now looking our most dodgy players.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Of the two, (Lennox & Young) I reckon Young has the best chance of getting himself a long-term career in the game.

That said, at the minute, they're both shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:30 pm

The difference being Lennox knows how to actually move his body when he has the ball unlike Young who stands looking at the ball shell shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

YOU CANNOT DROP DARREN PURSE! EE BLEEDS GREEN, GOT A MURAL AND EVERYFINK.

It has been suggested that he's injured and playing through the pain, and clearly somethings not right with him at the moment, but I would imagine he may get rested for the Dulux Everyday Value Trophy tie on Tuesday.

From looking short of midfield and attacking options, we're now looking exposed in defence where our rock solid pairing of Purse and Blanchard from last season have been making a few mistakes.

I wouldn't mind both of them being rested on Tuesday just to see how Nelson and Richards would cope without either of the regular centre-backs.

I would like to see Madjo and Griffiths up front together with Macdonald out wide, feck Lennox, he's done nothing to suggest he warrants a place in the starting XI, but I think we'll start with Feeney and Madjo, or Macca and Madjo and no decent winger to put any crosses in.

I went for 3-1 to us, I'm ever the optimist, but realistically we should scrape a win of some sort.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm

For tomorrow, DROP Purse and Blanchard, play Madjo upfront with Macdonald and don't even think about bringing on Feeney or Chadwick (ever!). The jury seems out on Young, he does hoewever read the game well at times, obviously Gritthis is a good option at any point, although there is a case to be made for starting him. I don't expect Fletcher to do any of these things, we might just get a win, even though according to Fletcher "it will be tough" give me strength!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Cole

Berry Purse Blanchard ATD's Williams

MacDonald Jenkins Hourihane Bhasera

Madjo Griffiths

Subs Gilmartin Nelson Lecointe Cowan-Hall Young
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

Already predicted the Fletcher excuse if we don't win today - "er, yeah,no they don't have a manger, teams can be at their most dangerous then". We will see.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 am

I'm sure carl the clueless will f*** this one up somehow
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 am

I am going for a 3-1 win for Argyle. I have not seen Argyle win at home in the league as yet.

COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 am

the phoneys must be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team and prediction V AFCW   Team and prediction V AFCW Empty

Back to top Go down

Team and prediction V AFCW
Page 1 of 1