Dougie
Grovehill
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Staff Repayments - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Shame you didnt come forward and join in the questioning of of Ridsdale, guilfoyle and Brent st the time Grovehill. Your foresight and input would have been invaluable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Now, now Damon, let's not spoil it with a thinly disguised 'what did you do in the war, groovey'
Several people elbowed into the front and took up the challenge. That's ok, there's only so many cyou can fit into a room. But the truth is groovey's point he has revisited today, and so many other points were argued at the time online ad infinitum, and those present were charged with taking up the cudgel on the fans' behalf. That some things were done poorly is not the fault of people who weren't there.
It was all out there.
The truth is you don't question people like Ridsdale, that's what he wants, you call him, despite him threatening the rabbit will get it. My understanding from the likes of IJN at the time was the best way forward was silence and let the 'hard working gentleman' have his way. Rather a mistake I would say, but 'opposing' views were rubbished... as they are today. Nothing's changed bar the head, the body is the same.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Sorry penzance i dont agree. I was constantly at loggerheads with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle. They hated me with a passion but I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of shutting up and believing their crap. But maybe Grovey has a point. Whilst I was at war with tje Guilfoyle, Ridsdale,Heaney conspiracy I let James get away with too much. He was the alternative and I backed him, though I still kept looking for altetnatives and thought I had found one but time beat him.

I accept I have a big mouth and its often got me onto trouble. But I am still proud of the fact that Guilfoyle said in front of one of the members of staff that I am friendly with - 'That Lenszner is the biggest pain we've had to deal with in this whole saga'. I wear that as my badge of honour and promise everyone that my big mouth wont be silenced if Brent continues on the current 'do nothing' path,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

I always thought that Grovey was the lone voice allowed to question things on Pasoti, just so there was a target for all the REAL fans to vent their anger at?

Everyone else got banned but there had to be one person who could be used to demonstrate how united Pasoti and the superfans were.

That was until Grovey got threatened with having his boss in real life informed that he was a trouble-maker etc, and accused of sending threatening e-mails that nobody else saw, which he still denies and as far as I know, I'm sure he'll correct me if I am wrong, the threatened legal action never happened?

Oh how Newell revelled in outing Grovehill. His name and where he worked. He even had a derogatory milkman nickname for him.

Still in Ian Newell's world it's do as you are told or the dogs of war get released. Don't do as he does, that would break every rule in the Pasoti book.

I don't know how you can bear to be in the same room as him Damon, but then it's probably safer to be in the room with him pissing out as it were. And your comment about Ridsdale is one that Newell uses often about Guilfoyle, but he uses his own name as the pain in the ass. Very Happy

Not a man anyone should cross if they don't like trouble, but he does a lod of good work for charidee pop pickers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Grovehill was a top poster on the farm, he stood up to nool, webb, and their puppets, time after time asking questions about brent that superfans and the happy clappies did'nt like, grovey stayed calm and kept asking the questions, until at the same time as mysel,f we were booted off the farm because neither of us trusted brent, and i thought fletcher was shite and told them so! nool pedlar postcode and webb made up bullshit stories to get us both banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Grovehill was a top poster on the farm, he stood up to nool, webb, and their puppets, time after time asking questions about brent that superfans and the happy clappies did'nt like, grovey stayed calm and kept asking the questions, until at the same time as mysel,f we were booted off the farm because neither of us trusted brent, and i thought fletcher was shite and told them so! nool pedlar postcode and webb made up bullshit stories to get us both banned.

Weren't both of your accounts mysteriously made inactive one day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

yes mate, i can't think why, but i could not log in!! i suppose you cant take any chances with exeter trolls Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I would like to give a massive vote of thanks, to Green Sam, for giving a massive vote of thanks to damon, for coming on here! would it be possible to get someone who sits in the directors box, to come on here so we could give them a massive vote of thanks too?

I'd like to give a massive vote of thanks to you for reasons I won't post on here.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Just had a look on Pasoti. The poster 'Saracen10' seems to be the latest 'OllieArgyle9'. Fingers in the ears refusing to criticise anything at Home Park.

The sort of fella who'd invite a burglar in, make him a plate of sandwiches, then applaud him loudly as he walked out the door carring his 46" LED tv.

Unbelievable.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

yes mate, i can't think why, but i could not log in!! i suppose you cant take any chances with exeter trolls Razz

You are a city fan!! I knew there was something I didn't like about you! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

If he was a genuine City fan, he'd have been suffering since way before '68.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Another very recent arrival, plugging away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just had a look on Pasoti. The poster 'Saracen10' seems to be the latest 'OllieArgyle9'. Fingers in the ears refusing to criticise anything at Home Park.

The sort of fella who'd invite a burglar in, make him a plate of sandwiches, then applaud him loudly as he walked out the door carring his 46" LED tv.

Unbelievable.

Another "new poster" with exactly the same style of posting as one Mr Ian Newell Razz

I saw his first post. It was applauding Pasoti as a site and the way everyone was getting on together. This was following an extremely rare Argyle win.

Since then he has learned to call people like Bringonthemilkman Milky Razz and knows who is who on Pasoti already.

Still they need someone other than Ollie and Postey to tow the party line so it's not really surprising. A fair few more will need to pop up all of a sudden if results stay as they are.

Somebody's going to have to get busy with the aliases or it will be carnage over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

You know it's Newell posting because the commas are all over the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Fan Fest For The Comma Man?

I'll get me coat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Fan Fest For The Comma Man?

I'll get me coat...

I thought it was quite good Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 pm

knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I would like to give a massive vote of thanks, to Green Sam, for giving a massive vote of thanks to damon, for coming on here! would it be possible to get someone who sits in the directors box, to come on here so we could give them a massive vote of thanks too?

I'd like to give a massive vote of thanks to you for reasons I won't post on here.
If you're asking me out on a date, i'll think about it I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You are a city fan!! I knew there was something I didn't like about you! Very Happy
I dont have enough toes to be a city fan cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:10 pm

lol!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 am

Yea Man wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Along with mine and about ten others, it was all in the wake of Deepthroat, the mods had a meeting about how they were going to deal with all the lies, deceit, aliases and shit stirring. they decided to just disappear all the people moaning about the rules being broken as there were less of them than mods breaking rules. lol!
If they had of sacked everybody breaking rules not to mention laws pasoti would and should have folded and that would have been sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Repayments   Staff Repayments - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Repayments
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5