Elias
Dougie
Flat_Track_Bully
Highwayman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 am

Sometimes I want to kick Smiffy in the balls and other times I want to buy his beer for the evening. He's a wanker at times but when he lets rip he's untouchable!

Consider yourself owned, Newell! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Its best just to accept that he is a raving lunatic, he becomes so much more bearable. I always imagine him as being like Colin from the Fast Show, crossed with Jan Moir of the Daily Mail. I can see Newells point though at the same time.

Surprised he hasn't turned up over here, he usually does when its a bit on top over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 pm

GOB wrote:
Sometimes I want to kick Smiffy in the balls and other times I want to buy his beer for the evening. He's a wanker at times but when he lets rip he's untouchable!

Consider yourself owned, Newell! lol!

"PASOTI's Father Jack!" Brilliant! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I agree with Smiffy more often than I don't. I like him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Nick Wall wrote:

The problem is, the validity of a lot of what he says, is lost in a sea of sanctimonious smarm with the way he puts it across.

I doubt I could share a bar room presence with him for more than five minutes before telling him his best option would be to STFU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

The problem is, the validity of a lot of what he says, is lost in a sea of sanctimonious smarm with the way he puts it across.

I doubt I could share a bar room presence with him for more than five minutes before telling him his best option would be to STFU.
Icall him xtwat the guys just a notch down from nool in my book, when push comes to shove with nool, he always backs down and tells the supreme one he likes him really! i think he would make good farm mod, he has all the makings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

GOB wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm not on anyone's side - I post on both forums. Being on sides???? Are you lot some poncey gang from a primary school playground. feck off GOB - you are having a laugh mate. I'm an independent chap who calls things the way he sees it - if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll admit that and if I'm right, I act all smug and do this really smug faced grin.

I don't think Red Star was saying PL2 is Jimmy Saville, he's saying that he'd accept Jimmy Saville onto the PASB which is a completely different thing. PL2 linked Red Star's post to me and said Greenjock's wasn't the post in question - so that blows all the disinformation on here out of the water. Personally I think Red Star's post is a bit unpleasant as it says that PL2 would look beyond Jimmy's rapey tendencies... that's pretty low and if anyone said that about anyone on here, people would shit bricks. I don't blame him for being annoyed.

The Senior Greens want to meet me as I am a very interesting person. They don't want to beat me up.

Ian Newell is still trolling you lot even when he hardly posts - I have to take my hat off to that - King of The Trolls driving all over you in his Trolls Royce. He's stopped PMing me now too as I think he just wanted to get me banned as he was hoping I'd post his PMs on ATD - I haven't Mr Newell, you must try harder!

Bull shit Hairy. You want to impress that you're your own man while playing the fiddle on both sites, stirring the pot one minute and sharing it the next. Not that I object, it all adds to the spice but it's no good chucking your toys out of the pram when your cards are called.

GOB. Poor old GOB. You're banned from pasoti aren't you. The reason you're so annoyed is that you are banned from a forum you once loved. You can't post on there though. It's like adding your ex-girlfriend on Facebook. You can see her pictures and her updates but you can't be involved any longer as she didn't want you. You flick on your PC and you instantly go to your homepage - pasoti. You then trawl through every thread, reading every post just wishing you could post but there's no "reply" option there and the only option is to be a sad, tearful voyeur. GOB. Poor old GOB.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Smiley winky Wink

I have no real preference for either forum - ATD allows you to post without much thought for rules and pasoti's a busier forum with more people. I do find it very peculiar though GOB that you seem to have some form of mental block at the fact that some people can post on both without getting into the tit for tat grudge match that has being going on for far too long. I'd prefer you critiqued my opinions and posts rather than criticise me for not wanting to join in some flame war and pick a side. You do sound like some pre-teen gang member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale disqualified as company director
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4