Flat_Track_Bully
Highwayman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Newell's a victim.

No Postey's a victim.

No ATDers are victims.

No I'm a victim!

Of my own success.

With the ladies.

Who are the only people in this post who could actually describe themselves as victims.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Newell's a victim.

No Postey's a victim.

No ATDers are victims.

No I'm a victim!

Of my own success.

With the ladies.

Who are the only people in this post who could actually describe themselves as victims.

The ladies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeh, what didNicholson do I the war? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Go on Smiffy. It's getting interesting now lol!

Get to the furthermost parish boundary of feck Mr Newell Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I seem to remember Newell having a spat with Smiffy/X-Isle a couple of months ago on pasoti- obviously he holds a big grudge against smiffy.

No doubt X-Isle is mocked in the players' lounge after games (with the WAGs) just like ATD is Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I seem to remember Newell having a spat with Smiffy/X-Isle a couple of months ago on pasoti- obviously he holds a big grudge against smiffy.

No doubt X-Isle is mocked in the players' lounge after games (with the WAGs) just like ATD is Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or maybe they go with him to Jolly Jack's lol! "How I saved the club! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I quote:

Had been recommended this place by some of my colleagues so thought I would give it a try. Service and food was excellent and will definately be returning. Unfortunately, evening was spoilt as a result of a fool I think supposedly representing Plymouth Argyle. Loud, bald, boring and thuggish. Kept on about how he single handedly saved the club. Whilst it should not detract from your enjoyment of the place, I would recommend checking who has booked a table.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Careful Hairy. There's several Senior Greens wanting to meet you Razz

Perhaps ask Mr Newell if he could arrange the meet to be in Jolly Jack's lol! lol! lol!

Loud, bald, boring and thuggish, representing Plymouth Argyle scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm not on anyone's side - I post on both forums. Being on sides???? Are you lot some poncey gang from a primary school playground. feck off GOB - you are having a laugh mate. I'm an independent chap who calls things the way he sees it - if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll admit that and if I'm right, I act all smug and do this really smug faced grin.

I don't think Red Star was saying PL2 is Jimmy Saville, he's saying that he'd accept Jimmy Saville onto the PASB which is a completely different thing. PL2 linked Red Star's post to me and said Greenjock's wasn't the post in question - so that blows all the disinformation on here out of the water. Personally I think Red Star's post is a bit unpleasant as it says that PL2 would look beyond Jimmy's rapey tendencies... that's pretty low and if anyone said that about anyone on here, people would shit bricks. I don't blame him for being annoyed.

The Senior Greens want to meet me as I am a very interesting person. They don't want to beat me up.

Ian Newell is still trolling you lot even when he hardly posts - I have to take my hat off to that - King of The Trolls driving all over you in his Trolls Royce. He's stopped PMing me now too as I think he just wanted to get me banned as he was hoping I'd post his PMs on ATD - I haven't Mr Newell, you must try harder!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Are those senior greens the same senior greens who get to nominate someone for the GasBoard. Or is one of them a nominee. None of them are fit to either choose or be chosen for such a venture. I'm sorry to broaden the point of the thread but wanting to 'meet' Hairy in the proverbial 'dark alley' is nonsense. And why oh why do they go to IjN with that. He does seem to attract people who view him as a kindred spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Dougie wrote:
Are those senior greens the same senior greens who get to nominate someone for the GasBoard. Or is one of them a nominee. None of them are fit to either choose or be chosen for such a venture. I'm sorry to broaden the point of the thread but wanting to 'meet' Hairy in the proverbial 'dark alley' is nonsense. And why oh why do they go to IjN with that. He does seem to attract people who view him as a kindred spirit.

They probably want to give me a good Jimmy Saville-ing. Meeting people doesn't always end in fisty cuffs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm not on anyone's side - I post on both forums. Being on sides???? Are you lot some poncey gang from a primary school playground. feck off GOB - you are having a laugh mate. I'm an independent chap who calls things the way he sees it - if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'll admit that and if I'm right, I act all smug and do this really smug faced grin.

I don't think Red Star was saying PL2 is Jimmy Saville, he's saying that he'd accept Jimmy Saville onto the PASB which is a completely different thing. PL2 linked Red Star's post to me and said Greenjock's wasn't the post in question - so that blows all the disinformation on here out of the water. Personally I think Red Star's post is a bit unpleasant as it says that PL2 would look beyond Jimmy's rapey tendencies... that's pretty low and if anyone said that about anyone on here, people would shit bricks. I don't blame him for being annoyed.

The Senior Greens want to meet me as I am a very interesting person. They don't want to beat me up.

Ian Newell is still trolling you lot even when he hardly posts - I have to take my hat off to that - King of The Trolls driving all over you in his Trolls Royce. He's stopped PMing me now too as I think he just wanted to get me banned as he was hoping I'd post his PMs on ATD - I haven't Mr Newell, you must try harder!

But Postey said TWO ATD posts linked him to Jimmy Savile, now then, now then Postey, which are the two posts hmmmm? Just looking for sympathy from the Pasoti members who don't bother reading this site. Well I'm sorry PL2 Faced, but you are a liar. Howzabout that then?

And did you ask Mr Newell if he wanted the "meet" to be at Jolly Jack's? I hear it's a lovely meal but you have to be careful who's at the next table Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
Dougie wrote:

They probably want to give me a good Jimmy Saville-ing. Meeting people doesn't always end in fisty cuffs.

Suggesting people "meet face to face" is Mr Newell's favoured expression that he uses menacingly, and when questioned about it he can always say he means have a chat over a beer. Why the feck would he say that a few senior greens wanted you pointed out so that they could buy you a beer Hairy? They're coming after you with their zimmer-frames, waving their bus passes menacingly and pointing at you with their walking sticks lol!

Only joking guys, no need to choke on yer false teeth Razz

Seriously though this is another of those occasions where a threat is implied by Mr Newell, and I hope he clarifies what he meant by this:

I also went to the FansFest last week, and at least three Senior Greens asked me (for some reason) to introduce them to Hairy J.

I'm sure he'll laugh it off and suggest a table at Jolly Jack's, but we all know what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Thought it had been a while since nobber got his medals out again, it now looks like nobber ridsdale and jimmy savile saved argyle, or have i got that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Newell's a victim.

No Postey's a victim.

No ATDers are victims.

No I'm a victim!

Of my own success.

With the ladies.

The ladies?
Victims of a fleet-footed bison on the prowl.

I almost feel sorry for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 pm

I don't feel threatened Jock. They genuinely want to buy me a beer - that's awesome as I'm a binge drinker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

hairy j wrote:
I don't feel threatened Jock. They genuinely want to buy me a beer - that's awesome as I'm a binge drinker.

They probably want your assurance that the old man isn't going to join.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Just a quick reminder that not all the CPers got on with Ridsdale. This disqualified Director had a wonderful hate/hate relationship with him. Maybe it takes one to know one?? Who can forget that at the time when many of the staff didnt have the bus fare to get to work Ridsdale had ordered a brand new, top of the range.BMW X5 through PAFC125 LTD..

But at least he did something to keep the club going.

What did you do to help the club into and through Administration?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

JonB wrote:
I went to a q&a session with Ridsdale (I can't recall if it was for Pasoti, the Trust or a.n.other).

After being repeatedly told (by him) how wrongly maligned he was, I asked him to explain the paradox of why fans of clubs he had (by his own words) saved, loathed him so much.

He didn't answer this question, but reverted to his script as to what he had achieved in spite of fans, etc etc.

He was also asked about the identify of the (then) preferred bidder. He looked directly into my eyes & said words to the effect that Guilfoyle was refusing to disclose their identity, much to Ridsdale's great frustration. If he know, he would share it immediately, etc, etc....

I think it was the very next morning that he was found to be in cahoots with BIL.

A man who lies as his default - even when he doesn't need to. Deceitful to his core. If not a criminal, a civil law 'offender' as shown by this case.

That's a very good sumation Jon and tallies with what I have long thought about the horrid man and his time here, and at Cardiff in particular ... I didn't really follow the Leeds thing, so can't comment on that.

The dead give away with these people is when they are threatened and/or are lying, that is when they go for the old eye thing and you know you've hit the target ... very basic stuff, very animal, and often rather amusing when you know it's coming. Much fun can be had with the available ripostes.

I think a couple of people at the club sadly picked up a few tricks from that man, to the detriment of a lot of things.... pure technique, total focus on their 'job at hand' with no care for anyone else whatsoever.... and in this case .... the months and months of not paying employees to get to the desired end game of those that asked him here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Just a quick reminder that not all the CPers got on with Ridsdale. This disqualified Director had a wonderful hate/hate relationship with him. Maybe it takes one to know one?? Who can forget that at the time when many of the staff didnt have the bus fare to get to work Ridsdale had ordered a brand new, top of the range.BMW X5 through PAFC125 LTD..

But at least he did something to keep the club going.

What did you do to help the club into and through Administration?

Isn't Damon part of the Green Taverners?

They've done quite a lot for the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 pm

I believe that the Green Taverners were offered an automatic place on the PASB (similarly the Trust) but turned it down.
Back to top Go down
greenbrum

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 am

knecht wrote:
I believe that the Green Taverners were offered an automatic place on the PASB (similarly the Trust) but turned it down.

Yeah I remember that. They wanted to stay out of the poilitics, and concentrate on what they do.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:38 am

Yeah, I asked some questions on PASOTI querying who they represent other than themselves, and they withdrew quite graciously (not that that was the intention, I just wanted answers). From a distance, I genuinely think they just enjoy the Saturday afternoon part of a few beers and then football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 am

Nice to see that Newell and Postey are great friends, it's amazing what an offer of a pasoti moderator position can achieve because prior to that Postey wasn't all that fond of Newell lol!

Good to see him posting on pasoti again though, he needs the attention clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 am

knecht wrote:

Not one of the fans that barged in under the contingency banner that strangely gave that hardworking gentleman Ridsdale such an easy ride for months and months has applied in public to be an elected member of this GASboard thing... not one.

It shouts out there is another game in town.... always has been, and we have already seen the result of some of it. Everyone, so far, seems to be getting what was dangled long ago, as long as mouths were kept firmly shut throughout the process.

I happen to think the banker will let one set of fans run the club under very very, almpst penal reins, and another bunch of fans will be charged to rubber stamp those said fans. I'm sure the banker, and his own chief exec don't want football bothering them during the week, and it will all come in very useful when 'fans' are required to back up his development plans dressed as 'community', which will more than likely involve the so called GTs . Only the Fans' Trust at present seems to stand outside of the dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am

hairy j wrote:

Bull shit Hairy. You want to impress that you're your own man while playing the fiddle on both sites, stirring the pot one minute and sharing it the next. Not that I object, it all adds to the spice but it's no good chucking your toys out of the pram when your cards are called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale disqualified as company director
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next