Elias
Dougie
Flat_Track_Bully
Highwayman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Renegade wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Just a quick reminder that not all the CPers got on with Ridsdale. This disqualified Director had a wonderful hate/hate relationship with him. Maybe it takes one to know one?? Who can forget that at the time when many of the staff didnt have the bus fare to get to work Ridsdale had ordered a brand new, top of the range.BMW X5 through PAFC125 LTD..

makes me sick but thats The riddler through and through look at what he did to a club like Leeds they are still recovering.

He redeemed himself with Cardiff somewhat, by arranging for Joe Mason to go there in exchange for a bag of Haribo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Just a quick reminder that not all the CPers got on with Ridsdale. This disqualified Director had a wonderful hate/hate relationship with him. Maybe it takes one to know one?? Who can forget that at the time when many of the staff didnt have the bus fare to get to work Ridsdale had ordered a brand new, top of the range.BMW X5 through PAFC125 LTD..

I've added that to the pasoti thread Mr Leenszner.

This is ATD's Hairy J signing off.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Good work Wing Commander J. Return to base.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Just read pasoti and and I'm still trying to find a link between Jim, of Fix It fame and PL2faced.

Aint football forums just wonderful places lol!
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

I went to a q&a session with Ridsdale (I can't recall if it was for Pasoti, the Trust or a.n.other).

After being repeatedly told (by him) how wrongly maligned he was, I asked him to explain the paradox of why fans of clubs he had (by his own words) saved, loathed him so much.

He didn't answer this question, but reverted to his script as to what he had achieved in spite of fans, etc etc.

He was also asked about the identify of the (then) preferred bidder. He looked directly into my eyes & said words to the effect that Guilfoyle was refusing to disclose their identity, much to Ridsdale's great frustration. If he know, he would share it immediately, etc, etc....

I think it was the very next morning that he was found to be in cahoots with BIL.

A man who lies as his default - even when he doesn't need to. Deceitful to his core. If not a criminal, a civil law 'offender' as shown by this case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 am

GOB wrote:
Just read pasoti and and I'm still trying to find a link between Jim, of Fix It fame and PL2faced.

It's not on this thread. It's here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Red Star wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I was wondering when the two Ians would weigh in with a 'Move along now, nothing to see here; let the kids vote, it'll do them good.' post. And low and behold, within minutes, Greenrod has set it up, so PL2 faced and Porky can put it in the back of the net.

They really are a pair of thickos.

They are really thick. You should think yourself lucky Jimmy Saville is unable to have any walking holidays in Plymouth, I am sure if they could they would be nominating him to the PASB to vet the younger voters.

That's out of order Red Star. Can the mods edit this specific post as it's a very unpleasant thing to say, has no substance and isn't something anyone on here would want said about them.

The PL2 post on pasoti seemed to indicate it was Jock who'd made the comment - that's how I read it. Jock said nothing of the sort but Red Star has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:42 am

What TRS said mentioned Jimmy Saville, but where does it link him with postey?

The answer is it doesn't. That doesn't give PL2 Faced the chance to act the victim to wriggle off the hook when he's said he wishes Ridsdale was at the club.

The truth is postey was referring to my post and you showed him up and made him look like a cnut on Pasoti, so he tried another tack, which is also wrong.

This site is accused of being obsessed with Pasoti, but at least the one's who read every word typed on there have intellect to quote correctly, unlike our shrew faced turncoat adversary over there who puts in the hours reading ATD, but hasn't quite got the attention to detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 am

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:

The Red Star wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I was wondering when the two Ians would weigh in with a 'Move along now, nothing to see here; let the kids vote, it'll do them good.' post. And low and behold, within minutes, Greenrod has set it up, so PL2 faced and Porky can put it in the back of the net.

They are really thick. You should think yourself lucky Jimmy Saville is unable to have any walking holidays in Plymouth, I am sure if they could they would be nominating him to the PASB to vet the younger voters.

That's out of order Red Star. Can the mods edit this specific post as it's a very unpleasant thing to say, has no substance and isn't something anyone on here would want said about them.

The PL2 post on pasoti seemed to indicate it was Jock who'd made the comment - that's how I read it. Jock said nothing of the sort but Red Star has.

I didn't read that as meaning any deep malice, I read it as just making a point that "they" would do anything that would favor "their" position. The problem with the written word is that it's open to a change of context and twisting by others with agendas, there's been for more personal attacks made in the opposite direction. I think you're just trying to curry favor both sides of the fence Hairy, skipping to the other side for effect, it's what you do, often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 am

Sometimes there are posts on ATD that sail close to the wind. But the post quoted above does nothing of the kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

I used to have a bit of time for the antagonising Hairy, but having just read his comments on pasoti that he made this morning I have come to the conclusion that he's just a worthless shit stirrer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 am

Postey is just trying to play the victim so that he doesn't have to answer Gareth Nicholson's response.

Or maybe he is just buying time so that he can create another anonymous username to attack Gareth that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 am

Add Todd to that list YM, he saw it in his eyes that he was a "genuine Argyle fan, you could tell it from his passion", those were Newell's words to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

Grovehill wrote:
I think it should be acknowledged that he played a vital role in steering the club towards a "successful" Administration. He conned/convinced the staff to work for free and made sure that the club went into Administration with the right proportion of debt to the right people-so that the Revenue, for example could not call the shots as the major creditor.

The fact that he's a slimeball is irrelevant.

The fact that none of the Board at that time (even the now apparently forgivable Mr Wrathall) had the balls to sort out the mess they created meant that a person like PR was needed at that time.

A good point well made Grovey. If the tax man had been in charge of the admin. we probably would have been wound up, they almost definitely wouldn't have had P&A in charge, then we wouldn't have had Brenda maximizing revenue from player sales (and I got told off for not respecting the man by calling him Brenda Razz ) but the whole point is OUR directors got into such a mess with the accounts that without a Shark like Ridsdale we probably would have got fed to the fishes, unfortunately due to the action of the M7 we needed a man like Ridsdale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 am

Where did my post go mods? lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

I was watching stuff being moved about and thought "YM's feked up his password again"! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 am

GOB wrote:
I was watching stuff being moved about and thought "YM's feked up his password again"! clown

Definitely not me this time lol!

It's not registering as being deleted though scratch

It''s like I never even posted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 am

Mock's on a bit of a mod roll at the moment! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 am

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:

The Red Star wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Sorry Hairy I can't see anything wrong with TRS post. I think you are spending to much time on pasoti and you are starting to think like them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:

The Red Star wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Sorry Hairy I can't see anything wrong with TRS post. I think you are spending to much time on pasoti and you are starting to think like them.

Nor me, Red Star is not saying that postcode is like Jimmy Saville if you actually read it properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 am

Now then, now then guys and gals. I have had here a letter from a young man called james.

Ahahahahahah now young James has asked if I could fix it for him to own the city of Plymouth, the pavilions, ice rink, football club the whole lot.

Now then young James come and sit on uncle Jimmys knee and we'll see what I can arrange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 am

Greenjock wrote:
Now then, now then guys and gals. I have had here a letter from a young man called james.

Ahahahahahah now young James has asked if I could fix it for him to own the city of Plymouth, the pavilions, ice rink, football club the whole lot.

Now then young James come and sit on uncle Jimmys knee and we'll see what I can arrange.
[b]

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

Howzabout that then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

Greenjock wrote:

You received a letter, with a POSTCODE delivered by the POST office!

Ha, I've found the missing link that Hairy & TwoFaced has taken such offence to, you scum Jock, scum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:05 pm

According to the big boss man, Hairy J is in for a kicking from the Senior Greens Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
According to the big boss man, Hairy J is in for a kicking from the Senior Greens Razz

Newell and the Senior Greens await Hairy J's arrival at the FansFest:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale disqualified as company director   Ridsdale disqualified as company director - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale disqualified as company director
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next