Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I give in, optimism is gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I give in, optimism is gone Empty
PostSubject: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Well thats it, all the optimism I have had about the season ahead has gone. Reid is clearly clueless and the players are not being organised or motivated.
A new manager wouldnt help, this club is to screwed up now. Offcourse I will attend every match but no longer with a smile on my face. BSP here we come
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Rubbish! After 5 minutes on pasoti your green tints will be firmly back on.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
Well thats it, all the optimism I have had about the season ahead has gone. Reid is clearly clueless and the players are not being organised or motivated.
A new manager wouldnt help, this club is to screwed up now. Offcourse I will attend every match but no longer with a smile on my face. BSP here we come

So lets get this clear.Reid is clueless and the players are not being organised or motivated.But a new manager wouldn't help. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Actually greenskin, a new manager might help and its worth giving it a go. time to get reid out and bring in some fresh blood. atleast risdale shows some passion rather than reid
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

who? he may want too get paid,at least Reid works for fu(k all,and pays some bills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

If your optimism is that brittle Cobi, how long will your new found realism last ?
jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 am

Cobi Budge wrote:

Put that wig back on....RIGHT NOW !!
At least you only have to pay junior prices!!! wait till you have to pay adult fares..im sure your outlook will change!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 am

Cobi Budge wrote:
Actually greenskin, a new manager might help and its worth giving it a go. time to get reid out and bring in some fresh blood. atleast risdale shows some passion rather than reid

Any criticism of Reid is completely groundless bearing in mind the shite he's had to put up with from day one.

Can you imagine any other manager doing that? Certainly not St Luggy of Ernesettle. When he's had the chance he's put out a decent team playing decent football, then had to watch the best players sold under his nose.

If it wasn't for the fact that he loves the area and the support he would be on the telly full time talking about the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 am

downthetrack wrote:
who? he may want too get paid,at least Reid works for fu(k all,and pays some bills.

Its a very good point.Honestly,i think some fans are totally out of touch with reality at Argyle with regards to attracting personnel to the club.The players brought in are,lets face it,bargain bucket signings,unwanted by their parent clubs or anyone else.There was an absurd comment by a "respected" poster on another site the other day that Argyle should have one of the best strike forces in the division with the signing of Feeney and Hitchcock.Why,FFS? Hitchcock had played no first team football before joining and Feeney had played a total of 4 games in the preceding 2 season,mainly due to injury.What we are seeing is a microcosm of the Argyle story in the second tier,only this time at two levels lower.No manager in his right mind,experienced,promising or otherwise would want to be involved at Argyle now-the job is a poison chalice and a career wrecker.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

The time for optimism passed a long, long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I give in, optimism is gone   I give in, optimism is gone Empty

Back to top Go down

I give in, optimism is gone
Page 1 of 1