Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 am

Greenjock wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When Argyle are away, Hairy J does play.

I've suggested Larping to my wife, she got dressed up as Zena the female warrior and I dressed in my usual gimp mask with full pvc leotard, (happy days I'm thinking),I had barely finished doing up the last zip when she punched me in the face, kicked me in the goolies and tied me up for the whole weekend, the bitch didn't even feed me, I guess we weren't sharing the same fantasy.
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 am

[quote="Iggy"]
Greenjock wrote:

I've suggested Larping to my wife, she got dressed up as Zena the female warrior .........................

In my gaff, 'er indoors IS a female warrior. A Tutsi War Lord capable of inflicting the direst retribution if she catches me ogling females on the Internet so I quickly scoot past greenjock's avatar before she notices!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Rolling Eyes Made I larp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Jock, videogames. V-I-D-E-O-G-A-M-E-S. Nintendo, Sega, Microsoft, Sony, Rare, Ubisoft... that kind of thing. Not Warhammer FFS - there's a folder of its own on my forum for people like that and I might add, they are widely mocked. Videogame fans don't do stuff like that.

I had today off work and you should see my pinball wizard score on Pinball FX 2 now. I also noticed I had 47 friends on my list - I'm a popular boy. Ask Big Gus and Skull Commander - they think I'm l33t and uber. My Mrs doesn't though as I was supposed to do something productive with my day off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 pm

hairy j wrote:
Jock, videogames. V-I-D-E-O-G-A-M-E-S. Nintendo, Sega, Microsoft, Sony, Rare, Ubisoft... that kind of thing. Not Warhammer FFS - there's a folder of its own on my forum for people like that and I might add, they are widely mocked. Videogame fans don't do stuff like that.

I had today off work and you should see my pinball wizard score on Pinball FX 2 now. I also noticed I had 47 friends on my list - I'm a popular boy. Ask Big Gus and Skull Commander - they think I'm l33t and uber. My Mrs doesn't though as I was supposed to do something productive with my day off.

I'm glad you cleared that up for us, hairy. I was beginning to worry that you were a bit of a geek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 pm

hairy j wrote:

Oh so you sit in your bedroom decked out in full US Army uniform with your headset on, screaming "Die you bastards, die!" to various teenagers all over the world?

I'm so glad you're into mature stuff like that Very Happy Mummy's little soldier Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't play COD Jock. I'm into Zelda and Mario and my favourite console of all time was the Sega Dreamcast. Is anyone getting a Wii-U on launch?

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox live, my gamertage is Hairy Jeesus (two letter Es)

L33T

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
I don't play COD Jock. I'm into Zelda and Mario and my favourite console of all time was the Sega Dreamcast. Is anyone getting a Wii-U on launch?

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox live, my gamertage is Hairy Jeesus (two letter Es)

L33T

Ah Zelda! Isn't that where you collect potions and armour and weapons, fight fantasy creatures and witches? A world away from Warhammer then Razz
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm

No no no hairy. When an image of you is embedded, it is just that - embedded.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

L33T

Ah Zelda! Isn't that where you collect potions and armour and weapons, fight fantasy creatures and witches? A world away from Warhammer then Razz

Ganandorf isn't a witch you pleb - you collect potions though and you do have a shield and a sword and you do fight fantasy creatures but there's no witches.

I recently got 1000g on this game though - it took me 200 hours... it's a little bit geeky.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

I have an N64, my son, 25, and I like nothing better than a few laps of Mariokart64, the best racer ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

seadog wrote:
I have an N64, my son, 25, and I like nothing better than a few laps of Mariokart64, the best racer ever.

I am not alone. You should see my attic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

One day, one day............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Sheesh!!!!! And you should see the bill for his education. He has 3 kids but how he found time to breed god alone knows. No wonder they like coming to Grandma's house who incidently is a witch.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Does that make you Dumbledore then Sensible! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Probably more like Dobby than Dumbledore Mouldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 pm

I like missile command. I have it here but its not as good as the arcade version with the roller ball, but you cannot have everything all the time,in fact i'm playing it now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I like missile command. I have it here but its not as good as the arcade version with the roller ball, but you cannot have everything all the time,in fact i'm playing it now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I bet you were dressed as a Missile Commander and were shouting - WE GOTTA SAVE DA ERFFFF

Spielberg rocking an 80s look here.

What was this thread about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I bet you were dressed as a Missile Commander and were shouting - WE GOTTA SAVE DA ERFFFF

Spielberg rocking an 80s look here.

What was this thread about?

That's the one! Much better than the version I linked.

I'm glad Harrington's are coming back into fashion as apart from the natty beige one I'm pictured in there, I also have two black ones with the Tartan lining.

Saving the Erf is a much more satisfying hobby than controlling a midget around a fantasy world collecting magic potions and rescuing princesses. At least I am providing a service that you will all thank me for eventually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Hairy and his hero-

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Jock in his living room-

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 pm

I have missile command, space invaders and others for the original Atari games machine and it still works. cheers

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm

I had a trawl through my pictures and this is my finest online gaming moment - I won Outrun2 in 2005!

That's me right at the top - number 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Sorry Hairy but you have been told it is easy to fake these things so we don't believe you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sorry Hairy but you have been told it is easy to fake these things so we don't believe you! Very Happy

I didn't get it off Ian's flickr.

Anyway, back to the OP. I didn't watch the programme about Brighton & Hove Albion. I like Brighton though - it's pretty good there - I met a Swedish Au Pair there when I was 19. We met in a nightclub and she couldn't really understand me so I thought she was deaf at first. Awesome night out Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching More4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next