Mock Cuncher
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Anyone watching More4 Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Programme just started about Brighton and Hove Albion.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Turned it on so we can be mates.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Very Happy

I'm playing substitute the Argyle equivalent person. Having said that the most difficult part to take is that they are in the Championship challenging for the Premier League. We are at least 3 years off that with a fair wind, a whole lot of luck and a couple of completely new teams worth of players.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Tbh I think Brighton have a better catchment area than us, a nicer city than us, and could even manage to get Ashley Barnes playing well, when I remember some of our most knowledgable fans, ahem, not rating him at all.

They dicked us the last game I saw at the Withdean.

Actually, they dicked us every game I saw at the Withdean.

Their mascot is the worst thing I've ever seen, mind.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

So far spotted Umbrealla Vi (RIP), Darren Purse and Lee Jameson. No sight of Brightons club president yet.

I remember Brighton getting promoted by beating us at Home Park and thinking we would never be as good as them. It took a long time but we did emulate them eventually. Now it just feels as unlikely again.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Shorely they have a collection of snivelling super-fans gurning behind the grandstand, dribbling at the sight of their chairman and badgering the players for socials??
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 pm

The only difference between Brighton and Argyle is that they've got a chairman with money,just like they did when Mike Bamber's cash got them into the old first division and into an FA cup final in the 1970's/80's.If Bamber had been at Home park during the Waiters days,i shudder to think what we could have achieved and what our gates would have been-they would certainly have surpassed Brighton's,which has historically been the case anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Don't turn over the show is over but now some bloke has got his small d**k out on Embarrassing Bodies. Still playing spot the Argyle equivalent. Who could that be?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

Greenskin wrote:
The only difference between Brighton and Argyle is that they've got a chairman with money,just like they did when Mike Bamber's cash got them into the old first division and into an FA cup final in the 1970's/80's.If Bamber had been at Home park during the Waiters days,i shudder to think what we could have achieved and what our gates would have been-they would certainly have surpassed Brighton's,which has historically been the case anyway.

Keep dreaming, it needed two dodgy penalties to keep your lot off the bottom of the entire Football League, well just about, you have nothing in common with Brighton and everything in common with Barnet and Accrington.
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 am

Dougie wrote:
Don't turn over the show is over but now some bloke has got his small d**k out on Embarrassing Bodies. Still playing spot the Argyle equivalent. Who could that be?

Funny you should say that: only the other week the same programme featured some woman's huge piss flaps hanging down like John Wayne's saddle bags and I immediately likened them to Nool & Webb sitting either side of that **** Brent in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Keep dreaming, it needed two dodgy penalties to keep your lot off the bottom of the entire Football League, well just about, you have nothing in common with Brighton and everything in common with Barnet and Accrington.

lol!

They're struggling to emulate a good side in Accrington, at the moment Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:32 pm

merse wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Funny you should say that: only the other week the same programme featured some woman's huge piss flaps hanging down like John Wayne's saddle bags and I immediately likened them to Nool & Webb sitting either side of that **** Brent in the middle.

Stay classy Merse, stay classy.

Where's the report button gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:49 pm

...................................................................................................................................................................................................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:21 pm

merse wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I sniggered ever so slightly, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 am

knecht wrote:
...................................................................................................................................................................................................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If that's aimed at me knecht, I see "view profile", "pm" and to the left of those little buttons, I see "go down" and "back to top".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:04 am

In green under the reply box, Free Forum, phpBB, Free Forum, Support, Contact aand finally Report an abuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am

Greenjock wrote:
In green under the reply box, Free Forum, phpBB, Free Forum, Support, Contact aand finally Report an abuse.

I see. I'm used to seeing report this post near the post on other forums. Cheers smelly.

I'm not reporting merse's post as it's just so hilarious....

It just get one of these
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I'm out of this thread man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 am

I don't care how often you report people you call friends to their faces on other sites Very Happy

On here it's hidden away so only the really miserable old bastards can find the button.

Smelly? I am so offended that you would say that to somebody who went out of their way to assist you that I'm considering reporting you to somebody who wouldn't give a feck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 am

On other sites I frequent we have positive and negative voting on posts. On my videogame forum, I am currently rated as 2285 as I am very popular on there, people think I'm truly amazing and every single member respects my views.

You probably do smell a bit Jock as you're Scotch and live up North. I wish you'd change your avatar too as those women are deformed - we're used to Plymouth lasses with their buttocks dragging on the floor in stretched black, see-through leggings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 am

hairy j wrote:
On other sites I frequent we have positive and negative voting on posts. On my videogame forum, I am currently rated as 2285 as I am very popular on there, people think I'm truly amazing and every single member respects my views.

You probably do smell a bit Jock as you're Scotch and live up North. I wish you'd change your avatar too as those women are deformed - we're used to Plymouth lasses with their buttocks dragging on the floor in stretched black, see-through leggings.

It was at this point that I realised I was wasting my time with a photograph of fit women. In Warhammer I imagine the women are all warrior princesses with magical powers and cool names like Xanadu.

I would imagine you get reported for forgetting that only a bottle of Vanshu's magic potion can save you from a battle-wolf's bite, or that the full moon DOES make you visible to Kwargs, so you do indeed need to purchase an invisibility cloak before venturing out at night.

It must be galling to be outsmarted by spotty 14 year olds who only ever leave the house to go to school or to Games Workshop, and I expect Sensiblegreeny gets extremely angry at you for having full scale wars until the wee small hours, pacing up and down in the attic where your kingdom of egg-box villages is situated, in your full regalia of horned helmet, silver foil sword and body armour made from old school satchels Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hairy J in action recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 am

When Argyle are away, Hairy J does play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Great stuff Jocko.. your view of Hairy's bedroom made me laugh lol!
Sensible must be horified.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hairy J in action recently.

I think they're all a lot cleverer than we give them credit for.

They probably all go off in to the woods and bang the f*ck out of each other don't they?

Surely?

Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 am

hairy j wrote:
I'm not reporting merse's post as it's just so hilarious....

Sorry to have caused offence to some sensitive types, was it the reference to "PFs" that was offensive or the word "Nool"?

I didn't realise that greenjock's bevvy of beautiful female rear ends was in fact just that ~ I thought it was the new bike parking facility at Gnome Park.........the eyesight isn't what it used to be you understand and I've been known to leave my own bicycle in some embarrassing places Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching More4   Anyone watching More4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching More4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next