Charlie Wood
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Dunlop

The next meeting of the the Senior Greens is on thursday the 27 September at 2pm in the GT suite.

The guest speaker will be Peter Jones should be a very interesting meeting.

Come along and join the best Argyle supporters club in Plymouth, we meet the last thursday of every month except in June, membership only £6 a year that includes 2 free buffets

I used to enjoy these meeting but since the fat Muppet as move in I and a few old timers as given it the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 am

I been on the senior greens web site, it as no link to us, I wonder way?

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE OFFICIAL CLUB SITE

ARGYLE SUPPORTERS CLUB PLYMOUTH BRANCH

GREENS ON SCREEN

ARGYLE FANS TRUST

GREEN TAVERNERS

The Farm (I edited this one)

Which other Argyle site we are not welcome on?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

All of them...

Except from the best one of all, the absolute paragon of Plymouth Argyle related sites...

greensonscreen
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 am

..... and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
swampy

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Don't let Newell get away with spreading his influence somewhere else then TGWU, that's if it is anything to do with him or his mate which we don't know. Ask whoever is responsible for the Senior Greens site why ATD are not linked and could they be included and see what the answer is. I think if Sparksy ignores requests from ATD during commentaries then pressure should be put on him as to why too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 pm

swampy wrote:
Don't let Newell get away with spreading his influence somewhere else then TGWU, that's if it is anything to do with him or his mate which we don't know. Ask whoever is responsible for the Senior Greens site why ATD are not linked and could they be included and see what the answer is. I think if Sparksy ignores requests from ATD during commentaries then pressure should be put on him as to why too.

The stench of personal positioning led by the Farm Politburo regime, is as unhealthy for the club as it is sickening.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had any class or vision but they don't.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:11 pm

swampy wrote:

Sent the question on their guest book page with this page for a reply, we see if they answer
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I been on the senior greens web site, it as no link to us, I wonder way?

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE OFFICIAL CLUB SITE

ARGYLE SUPPORTERS CLUB PLYMOUTH BRANCH

GREENS ON SCREEN

ARGYLE FANS TRUST

GREEN TAVERNERS

The Farm (I edited this one)

Which other Argyle site we are not welcome on?

Your more then welcome on the PASALB website!
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

swampy wrote:

Is he really now?

As a TV licence payer I'm more than happy to question this, is this correct?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Maybe during commentaries he should be bombarded with ATD messages (I watched the Shawshank Redemption last night Laughing )
Back to top Go down
swampy

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 pm

It is just that there was talk that people had texted or emailed the commentary to give a mention to ATD and their sponsorship of Williams or something and it is never read out. I guess some cynics thought it was due to his co commentator but it would be interesting to test the water and see if ATD would be mentioned or good wishes from ATD to their sponsored player mentioned especially as Pasoti gets enough air time on the commentary.
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

I sent sparksy a Twitter message asking him to give ATD, the sponsors of Robbie Williams a mention, but despite him reading out other Twitter messages, this one went unnoticed.

He was able to mention Pasoti and Ian Newell frequently throughout the match commentary. I'll check again but he hadn't responded on Saturday night despite sending various other tweets.

With other past events like the reshuffle of the matchday programme to exclude an ATD poster, the admittance from PL2 face and the Pasoti mods that Frank Bullitt isn't wanted on Pasoti despite not breaking any of their hilarious rules which only apply to the plebs and the frequent attacks on this site,some from Canada where a Pasoti mod is based, I stand by my oft repeated belief that anyone associated with this site is persona non grata as far as Argyle are concerned as well.

I think a mass tweeting session to sparksy and the official club Twitter site might be in order, although if Chris Webb isn't co-commentating tonight sparksy may well change his stance.

Have just checked on Twitter and still no response from sparksy but he does mention PL2 face as well so again it looks like ATD is about as welcome as a bacon sandwich at a bar mitzvah.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that Tony cholwell was offered support for his PASB campaign on Pasoti and Vital as long as he stopped posting on ATD, and I'm sure that would apply to other candidates too, but having read Jon B's 100 word summary they would be pretty stupid to try that approach with Jon.

So I'll send a few good luck messages to sparksy via Twitter just before kick off to see if he's more willing to mention us as a player sponsor tonight, and if the official club Twitter will mention us through clenched teeth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 am

the only time ive had something read out during commnetary was a shout out to my lad.

maybe thats the route to go down, sounded as though he was reading it verbatim, shout out to the kids (who happen to sponsor a player!), making sure to tug his heartstrings with a mention of tender ages (jock?)

eg my baby lad wishes RW best of luck tonight, he'll be following the match on radio devon and atd, who sponsor him
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
shonbo

shonbo

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 am

Your best avatar yet GJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 am

Sparksy got support regarding his BBC job from the NouCamp, and going from Saturday's commentary, I would suggest he has been convinced of the nastyness of us normal Argyle fans that dare to speak our minds. If I heard 'moaning janners' once from Sparks, I heard it ten times. WWW chipped in with the old 'banter' routine and everything was gateaux and biscuits. There must have been 5 minutes over the piece of reaffirming the club/pasoti/establishment line ... one would have thought Flick Colby herself had choreographed it all. Mr Sparks wasn't happy about the racing pigs either that he had supposedly agreed to, I wonder if someone has had a word in his shell-like regarding who's running the evening and whether they're in favour... surely not. cat
I liked the guy, through all the times when that IJN character couldn't stand him and his supposed Gunnar ways. Still, needs must eh, Gordy. Not for me anymore.
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:27 am

Well I've sent another tweet in plenty of time for him to give us a mention as player sponsors, unless we truly are undesirables.
Back to top Go down

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 am

Bollox it's not him commentating lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Senior Greens  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Greens    Senior Greens  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

who is commentating? webb and sparks are in the demport
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk