Chemical Ali
LondonGreen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm starting this thread in recognition of the recent achievements of the ATD legend that is Robbie Williams - PAFC's top scorer this term. Feel free to leave your thoughts on the great man here Laughing clown

To get us rolling, I will start by saying this - stick your numerous sponsored players up your gaping behind Pasoti. The fat lad is doing us lot proud lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Turning a joke thread in to something slightly serious - Robbie has done very well so far and is proving a lot of people wrong, defensively, he looks much better than Bhasera. He has scored a fantastic free kick and put away a late penalty, hopefully he will start on saturday. Berry and Robbie are the correct full backs to have
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Turning a joke thread in to something slightly serious - Robbie has done very well so far and is proving a lot of people wrong, defensively, he looks much better than Bhasera. He has scored a fantastic free kick and put away a late penalty, hopefully he will start on saturday. Berry and Robbie are the correct full backs to have

Agreed - behind my attempt at witty appreciation of the guy, he has been by far our best player so far (albeit in a rather poor team)

If only the rest of them could start applying themselves like Mr Williams...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm

He's brilliant- give him some more pasties - Feed the Robbie and he will score cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh Robbie
Your build reminds me of Bobby
But your free kicks
Put the dick into our dicks
Your speed on the turn
Makes your studs burn
When you're on the go
You make Usain look slow
Never forget though,hero of me
You owe it all to sponsorship by ATD
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

He's immense.

"Thank fug I'm not sponsored by PASOTI" was the main thought going through his fat head as he spunked that penalty in the bottom corner.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 pm

"spunked that penalty into the bottom corner" is a phrase you don't hear used often enough in my view. Not sure what kind of picture it cunjours up but it still should be used more often.

I've always thought he was a reasonable fullback despite his portly build. A bit slow but he does his job mostly. He has a shot which is decent like Wotton of old and you sort of expect a decent effort from him if he is given the chance. Good signing by ATD.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:06 pm

ATD leads, others follow. i am very glad he is ours, fine chap.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Oh Robbie
Your build reminds me of Bobby
But your free kicks
Put the dick into our dicks
Your speed on the turn
Makes your studs burn
When you're on the go
You make Usain look slow
Never forget though,hero of me
You owe it all to sponsorship by ATD

Havent seen this one on a song sheet, so hows it going to take off? lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Get Chadwick, Feeney and the rest of the 'Banjo Brigade*' in for extra training - a masterclass overseen and mentored by ATD's sharp-shooter.

*a collective of strikers that couldn't hit a cows arse with one
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm

2-0
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Apart from being a bit on the slow side and carrying a bit of lumber always seems to do his job at a level expected at this level. Gotta love him. I'd have him on a mural anyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Dougie wrote:
Apart from being a bit on the slow side and carrying a bit of lumber always seems to do his job at a level expected at this level. Gotta love him. I'd have him on a mural anyday.

We would need a bigger stand first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Dougie wrote:

We would need a bigger stand first.

and that's unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Goals:

Robbie Williams: 2

Mannone: 0
Mertesacker: 0
Vermaelen: 0
Jenkinson: 0
Gibbs: 0
Diaby: 0
Arteta: 0
Cazorla: 0
Ramsey: 0
Podolski: 0
Oxlade-Chamberlain: 0
Giroud: 0
Gervinho: 0
Walcott: 0

ROBBIE IS A MACHINE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 pm

isnt it about time we painted a postbox in his honor?

or failing that should we not have his picture in the banner as the REAL robbie williams?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm

This boy needs a mural or a flag at the least
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:54 am

He has the sponsorship of ATD, there is no greater honour.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 am

Maybe we could design a T-Shirt with various slogans on it ("Stick your jamboys up your ass", "freaks and weirdos" etc) and Robbie can display it when he scores his next wonder goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 am

Gareth and I formed the Robbie Williams Supervisory Board late last season.

We were happy to report that under our close scrutiny he shows much more talent than many fans give him credit for, reading the game very well, particularly when covering at centre back for crosses coming from the left.

Of course then he came on at Oxford on Saturday and with his first touch did the mother of all bad overhead kicks.

The question is whether for a more attacking threat we want Gorman on the left side with Bhasera, but you can't argue with Robbie's goals!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 am

perhaps play him in place of Wotton
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am

I'd play Bhas in the wotton role, he can tackle AND pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 am

Interesting you say that Shonbo, was speaking to someone the other day and they reckoned Baz would make a quality defensive midfielder.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am

I think he would, certainly I think he'd be great for us in that role
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 am

Robbie Williams: footballer- singer - legend

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread   Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbie Williams Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next