The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  Empty
PostSubject: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Plymouth Argyle manager Carl Fletcher says he will 'not wait forever' for Robbie Williams to sign a new contract at Home Park.

The 27-year-old is out of contract and is mulling over a new deal to keep him in Devon, having played 30 times for the club last season

"We'll try and get it sorted but we're not going to wait forever," Fletcher told BBC Sport.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Does he really think his stock has risen since he signed onto a club who were incapable of paying his wages this time last year? Surely we cannot have offered him a pay cut?

then again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 pm

No great loss for me. Cobi on the other hand will be devastated if he doesn't sign.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

My guess is he's waiting for a northern club to offer something. Won't be crying if he does leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

He might be waiting to see if Take That want him for another tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Some people on pasoti etc are getting at him for taking a while.

Its a hard decision, robbie has a wife and kids up north so I can understand if he would prefer to be nearer them.

If he signs I will be happy, if he doesn't I won't be devestated.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:38 pm

What sort of pathetic grown man still goes by the name 'Robbie'? I've seen other children shake off the 'bie' bit before they're out of nappies. Why has Williams failed to do so? I'd be worried if I were the parents that he is emotionally behind. Or maybe it is their fault even! Maybe their 'little darling Robbie' is a victim of molly-coddling not seen elsewhere since the formation of the Welfare state by 1950s communist sympathisers within Labour! Those Damn Reds! What was so wrong with feudalism, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
What sort of pathetic grown man still goes by the name 'Robbie'? I've seen other children shake off the 'bie' bit before they're out of nappies. Why has Williams failed to do so? I'd be worried if I were the parents that he is emotionally behind. Or maybe it is their fault even! Maybe their 'little darling Robbie' is a victim of molly-coddling not seen elsewhere since the formation of the Welfare state by 1950s communist sympathisers within Labour! Those Damn Reds! What was so wrong with feudalism, anyway?

Little Lord Fauntlerobby

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Some people on pasoti etc are getting at him for taking a while.

Its a hard decision, robbie has a wife and kids up north so I can understand if he would prefer to be nearer them.

If he signs I will be happy, if he doesn't I won't be devestated.

Didn't think his shooting was that good but then I don't know him that well lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Interestingly, Robbie Williams isn't a fan of the writings of Karl Marx. He's loving Engels instead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Robbie takes a good free kick and did indeed score two goals last season,however defensivly he is slow and often gets left stranded by pacey wingers.Robbie is from Leeds and suspect he is holding out for a better offer from oop north.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams    Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams  Empty

Back to top Go down

Carl Fletcher and Robbie Williams
Page 1 of 1