The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 am

Utter crap. England haven't learnt a thing during the entire tournament. I thought we were making progress under Johnson during the last year but they have been woeful during this WC.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 am

Yup, not sure about Johnson, an over-promoted sergeant-major if you ask me. It wasn't a coincidence that when we brought on our first team in the second half we improved considerably. Sad really, cos this team has much more ability than the England side which got to the final last time around.

There just wasn't enough biff, not enough footsoldiers looking to dish the french. An embarrassing flop, and now the French become serious contenders for the Cup.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:14 am

I agree Mock, the team is capable and it's time for a long hard look at the coaching. Questions were raised regarding Johnson long before the World Cup, now it's time for him and the coaches to be moved on.

Some of that was junior rugby standard, rubbish!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 am

With the resources available to England, both financially and the amount of players, we should have the best coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 am

The final seems to be over already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 am

GOB wrote:

Maybe not, could be an interesting second half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 am

GOB wrote:
GOB wrote:

Maybe not, could be an interesting second half.

With 40 mins to go I cannot believe the French still have a chance of winning the bloody thing. Amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Another World Cup comes and goes with NZ as worthy winners and a surprising performance from the French.

It's just a shame we have to wait so long for the next one, I thoroughly enjoy the rugby World Cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am

France should have won that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 am

On the day, I think you're right Frank but overall they've been shocking yet they have forced the oppo to play poor.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

France have surprised everybody throughout. Put out the fancied Welsh and our rabble.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 am

Say what you like about the French, they're a proud old European nation and played in a very English way this morning. As you have said, they were unlucky today. They were one kick away from upsetting the applecart. I quite like that the nations who love their rugger, NZ, Wales, France - have done ok this world cup. The chaps at HQ should take note, I want to see some sturdy English yeoman representing at this stage next time around.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups   Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rugby World Cup Warm-Ups
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3