The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool Empty
PostSubject: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

If we couldn't get anymore tinpot we now have jokes about a signing from Liverpool, at least it will help stop the seats getting covered in birdshit-

Harris Signs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:42 pm

The fans will still be shat on, just not by pidgeons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:16 pm

This club is becoming more and more "village" with every passing day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm

whilst i see the need to address the pigeon situation (if you dont know pigeon shit can be lethal believe it or not) i wish the baggo would stop with these stupid headlines they know will wind fans up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 pm

they just cant themselves though,they just love taking the piss out of the fanbase.on and off the field.surpried they didn't say we just signed a flying winger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh my f*cking sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one is a bit open for someone to make a sick joke... I'm not that kind of guy though.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Renegade wrote:
whilst i see the need to address the pigeon situation (if you dont know pigeon shit can be lethal believe it or not) i wish the baggo would stop with these stupid headlines they know will wind fans up with.

As renegade says pigeon sh*t can be very dangerous nearly finished me off once. Contracted Salmonella from the buggers .It dribbled from every orifice every ten mins for a week not nice and then I had full organ failure/blood poisoning. Lucky to be alive really.

Shoot every last one of them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:28 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Renegade wrote:

As renegade says pigeon sh*t can be very dangerous nearly finished me off once. Contracted Salmonella from the buggers .It dribbled from every orifice every ten mins for a week not nice and then I had full organ failure/blood poisoning. Lucky to be alive really.

Shoot every last one of them.

Not many people know how lethal it is it explains why the footbridge by the train station took longer than usual to complete because the pigeons nesting in the train bridge cause the area to be condemned and unsafe for workers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool   Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool Empty

Back to top Go down

Baggo Joke: New signing from Liverpool
Page 1 of 1