Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
LondonGreen
Chemical Ali
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:12 am

Seems to be getting a bad press on pasoti. I can't see too much wrong with it- its very white and seems to load features a lot quicker, but I can't see much different? I'm a typical 'moan about everything Argyle related' ATD-er but can't really see any big problem with this?

Bag of Shite?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

It just all looks a bit too amateur for me - very WordPress-esque (one for geeks out there)

Probably will grow on me but it could have been a lot better
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am

Any new changes on a website are always met with howls of derision from those unable to adapt to situations, like LondonGreen.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Any new changes on a website are always met with howls of derision from those unable to adapt to situations, like LondonGreen.

Calm down son! I have adapted to the gradual pasotification of this site you know lol!
Back to top Go down

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 am

First words you see on the home page ...... we're not doing season tickets this season. Great choice of words ... that'll get the tills rolling. A bit like dewdney's saying they don't do pasties anymore.

Ok with safari,google etc. Internet Explorer cocks up and one can't get past the initial page. Good launch Razz
Same old Argyle eh Rick. Should have asked ATD jocolor
Back to top Go down

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 am

It looks shyte, but then I only visit it when I want to fork out my heard earned on something that's way overpriced and gimmicky. Plus it's got a picture of some bloke looking at me that increases my chances of self harming by peeling the skin from my cornea.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 am

does it direct the fans to fleetwood? or is it still on notts from 2 seasons back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

had a look doesnt even load any preview pages, just hangs (feckin ms)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dougie

Dougie

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

It's like a very badly designed tumblr (look it up daddio). My kids have more design sense and you'd expect wildly better from an A level student. Awful just awful.
Back to top Go down

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Another Newell alt spotted on pasoti

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Personally, I think the new website is very appropriate, and gives a good indication of the professionalism of the media/comms team at Home Park :thumbup:

WTF?! All aboard the LOLOCOPTER
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm

hairy j wrote:
Another Newell alt spotted on pasoti

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Personally, I think the new website is very appropriate, and gives a good indication of the professionalism of the media/comms team at Home Park :thumbup:

That could easily be sarcasm.

Personally I think it's a marginal improvement on the last one (which was awful) solely because it's less cluttered. Still it does look a bit amateurish. Not sure what PAFC can do about it though as the company that runs it was selected by the football league and all the FL clubs are stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:25 pm

It could be... the new site is horrible. The company who make these should have two really; one for smartphones/iphones and another for PC/Mac viewing. The new style suits smartphone use with big buttons everywhere.
Having said that, the OS has always been crap and just a way to sell Argyle Player subs.

Sort it out Argo.

We've got a shit kit and a shit website.
Back to top Go down
hippo

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Sorry to bump this but just had a look at the site (as best as I can on a 2 inch phone screen), can't see a link for text commentary. Anyone know if it's still available?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

ONLY ONE ARGYLE ON TWITTER TONIGHT, why does my wife leave caps lock on?
Back to top Go down

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

The new official site is awful but if you believe the hype it must be the same for all clubs as they all had no choice in the design etc. I have tried 3 times to renew my player subscription and just keep going around in circles. My username and password don't work so I try to start a new account. When I try to complete the form it says the email address is already in use!

feck it I'll save my money and not bother this season.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Charlton had the same layout last seasons for their club site as Argyle and just checked and it is still the same. Must be just Argyle then! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Baggo website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baggo website   New Baggo website Empty

Back to top Go down

New Baggo website
Page 1 of 1