Mock Cuncher
Dougie
VillageGreen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! Empty
PostSubject: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Well,the long wait is over and the mighty greens entertain Aldershot tomorrow [3pm]. A good start is needed this time.

I will go for a 2-0 win to Argyle - Gorman/Cowan-hall. ATT: 6087 (500+ from Aldershot).

The view from Aldershot..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Pepsi Pete will be after you! There's a predictions league you know Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Join the forecasting league here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll be there (Aviva!Aviva!) for my annual first home pilgramige full of the usual hope (well not strictly true as the hope is slightly diminsihed) for the season ahead.

Normally I couldn't see pass a home win but having seen a bit of per season I've not got a clue what type of side we have so I'll go for a bland goal less draw.

Exciting hey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Dougie wrote:
I'll be there (Aviva!Aviva!) for my annual first home pilgramige full of the usual hope (well not strictly true as the hope is slightly diminsihed) for the season ahead.

Normally I couldn't see pass a home win but having seen a bit of per season I've not got a clue what type of side we have so I'll go for a bland goal less draw.

Exciting hey?

Are you freak meeting Dougie? Or accompanying Mock to the fanfest?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Screaming 'Janners' with Rick an Dave before Argyle get their promotion push on the road.

ROAR
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 pm

I will do my usual trip to the bookies, then a few in the pub.I reckon a defeat tomorrow so no surprises there for me and the others here that can see which way the wind is really blowing, reality check for the terminally tinted.Crap manager, Crap team, shit tactics, shit team selection, naff murals, giant flags, replica shirts and jester hats.
I avoid Fanfests and Cabal meetings like the plague...not my cup of tea at all.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm

miserable begger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I will do my usual trip to the bookies, then a few in the pub.I reckon a defeat tomorrow so no surprises there for me and the others here that can see which way the wind is really blowing, reality check for the terminally tinted.Crap manager, Crap team, shit tactics, shit team selection, naff murals, giant flags, replica shirts and jester hats.

Yes yes but apart from that whats wrong with Argyle
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I see theres meant to be a Forza Verde 'display'

.........I think that Danny Boyle will be able to sleep easy tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
I see theres meant to be a Forza Verde 'display'

.........I think that Danny Boyle will be able to sleep easy tonight

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Aldershot are a pretty physical side and will therefore not be a pushover(pun intended).Fletcher cant go on using his pre season excuses of match fitness etc.This one's for real.Lets rock n roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

So you've told us how you cheer yourself up...so now tell us how do you make yourself depressed
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Aldershot's main man from last season, Danny Hylton is out suspended. A few other injuries too.

I'll be disappointed if we don't win. 2-1 to us I reckon.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm

iam not realy sure?,,,,,,talk about putting me on the spot ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:29 pm

tcm wrote:
iam not realy sure?,,,,,,talk about putting me on the spot ffs

Talk about stoned Razz Anyone would think he just asked where the microfilm was Mr Bond, before I throw you to the pirhanas? And not what your thoughts on the game tomorrow. You wanna cut down on that marmite motorway stuff you do after tending some ladies front garden Mike. It's making you pretty jumpy Shocked
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:41 pm

must admitt there was a strange smell in the air at the time jock,cant quite put my finger on it ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if its a easy team ile go for a win but if its one those hard ones?,,,,,,i realy will have to have a think,,,,,just bear wit me jock ile get there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 pm

tcm wrote:
must admitt there was a strange smell in the air at the time jock,cant quite put my finger on it ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if its a easy team ile go for a win but if its one those hard ones?,,,,,,i realy will have to have a think,,,,,just bear wit me jock ile get there Very Happy

It's feckin Aldershot. Shit like us but in the army instead of the navy and we're at home, so hurry the feck up cheech and give us your fuckin thoughts ffs! drunken
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 pm

ffs jock,,,,,,,aldershot,,,hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.0,,,,,,no wait 3.0,,,,,god this is hard,,,iam not sure if we allhave the same amount of players?if they have more that us iam gona complain,they wont get away with it jock,,,ile be counting
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 pm

oddball wrote:
Aldershot are a pretty physical side and will therefore not be a pushover(pun intended).Fletcher cant go on using his pre season excuses of match fitness etc.This one's for real.Lets rock n roll.
is there a pun odders?i dont get it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:22 am

Did that Totnes lady gardener still not make his mind up? It was like watching him trying to order chinese without a menu ffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!   Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle V Aldershot: Thoughts !!
Page 1 of 1