Charlie Wood
Mapperley, darling
PlymptonPilgrim
Chemical Ali
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

At LEAST 600 for Aldershot Empty
PostSubject: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Report on website- More tickets made available and its POTD-

Quote :
THE Green Army will be able to pay for admission on the day when the Pilgrims travel to Aldershot Town on Saturday.

The Shots have made a further away allocation for the EBB Stadium available after the Home Park ticket office sold more than 600 tickets.

Seating tickets are all but sold out, but standing tickets will be available on the turnstiles in both covered and non-covered enclosures.

Argyle fans who are planning to travel to Aldershot will be able to gain entry to the East Bank Terrace (covered) and the South Stand Terrace (uncovered).

Ticket Prices (standing)
Adults £17
Over 65/students £13
Under 16 £5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm

They had better sorted out those toilets....2 flippin bogs for 600 plus..pretty sure that is illegal??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Geddon Janners, is there a fansfest for this one?

Looking forward to this. The Bournemouth exress hits Aldershot at just after 11am and then heading up to The Garden Gate pub for some TCM approved cider.

Geddon green eyes jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:48 pm

How far is that from the ground and do you know what parking is like nearby?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:48 pm

600 fans may be, how many superfans are going, that's far more important.

Just to think about the footie for a mo, does anyone think that defeat at the mighty Aldershot could be one of the nails in the coffin carrying league football out of Home Park?

Not the final one, but the fat lady will be getting ready to warble whilst holding the nail hitting hammer.

Mixing metaphors R 'Us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:51 pm

bang on. nail on the head. nail in the coffin. we are going down
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
600 fans may be, how many superfans are going, that's far more important.

Just to think about the footie for a mo, does anyone think that defeat at the mighty Aldershot could be one of the nails in the coffin carrying league football out of Home Park?

Not the final one, but the fat lady will be getting ready to warble whilst holding the nail hitting hammer.

Mixing metaphors R 'Us. Laughing

Yes. This and Wombles away are must not lose even though in our position we need wins.

Looking forward to the game. It's all set up to be a great atmosphere. Here's hoping for a famous Very Happy Argyle away day victory.

"ged the fockin buuys on a fockin mural innit"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Onward, onward rode the six hundred, into the EBB stadium, Shots to the right of them, Shots to the left of them. Half a league down or half a league up, theirs not to reason why, into the stadium of death rode the six hundred.

Or summit like that.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm

600 is about 550 more than the team deserve.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Has anyone else got a gut feeling we will crash and burn horrendously at Aldershot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Has anyone else got a gut feeling we will crash and burn horrendously at Aldershot?
yes five years of stuffing's by gash teams rather dents one's optimisom sunny
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Look how far we've come. Trust in Stapes, Riddler, Brent and y'knowwhatimean Fletch...........we're plimuff Arrrrgoile and weeeeee'll never ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- learn.

it's been a long day drunken
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
yes five years of stuffing's by gash teams rather dents one's optimisom sunny

It's OK 'cos brent's lip will be quivering

"we're plymouth argyle, we're trying our best" clown clown clown jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Or...without being all TCM about this I like meeting up with mates, having a few ciders and cheering on Argyle at the match...

God am I angry about the state of the club...of course. Am I going to let it ruin Saturday....no.

I'm all for questioning the current set up but comparing attending fans to poodles is wrong.

Punchy - all I can remember was that you were banned for linking to Nazi websites so if it's okay with you I'll take my moral compass elsewhere.

PAFC and Newell/Webb are different. If Argyle win it doesn't mean Newell has won too even if he's in the Directors box. It just means Argyle have won and most of us want that.....maybe even Freathy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Or...without being all TCM about this I like meeting up with mates, having a few ciders and cheering on Argyle at the match...

God am I angry about the state of the club...of course. Am I going to let it ruin Saturday....no.

I'm all for questioning the current set up but comparing attending fans to poodles is wrong.

Punchy - all I can remember was that you were banned for linking to Nazi websites so if it's okay with you I'll take my moral compass elsewhere.

PAFC and Newell/Webb are different. If Argyle win it doesn't mean Newell has won too even if he's in the Directors box. It just means Argyle have won and most of us want that.....maybe even Freathy.

Cheers for that,
For the record i have a ticket for Saturday as well, am i a "real" enough supporter for you scrotesdown? , and the rest of the bullshit that you drag up has been done to death on here, i dont need to explain myself again ...especially to you x
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

I'll be there. It's hard to take ones eyes off it. I know I really shouldn't watch but can't help it. Anyway going with my son (thought he'd all but knocked it on the head after rwaching his ernage years) meeting my brother and taking along a friends little boy who has only ever been to the Emirates and Wembley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Like i said, many of us will go..do i think we will win? ....no
Will we be relegated.......Certainly?, the writing has been on the wall for a few years now, the damage was well and truly done long before Sheridan arrived.
The best solution is Liquidation.....and if folk like Scrotesdown find that hard to stomach then tough
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm

If we lose i think we'll go down, a win would be huge (how sad is that, a win at Aldershot being a big result)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Our games are as big as they've ever been - it's just that the opposition has got smaller.

Liquidation? No thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Punch - real people, real emotions. I apologise about the Nazi links reference, I was wrong. Dealt with by the Mods at the time. Also my apologies for questioning anyone's personal support.

I got a tad defensive thinking there were people who would rather we lost rather than (in their heads) Newell win.

P.s. been in london all evening and on train so please excuse spellings and timings.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:56 am

600 ? is that all.

last season it was packed,easily 1000-1200 on new years eve.

do the verde still sing we're trying our best ????

need a point at least from this one
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
600 ? is that all.

last season it was packed,easily 1000-1200 on new years eve.

do the verde still sing we're trying our best ????

need a point at least from this one

Nope, need to win. We simply have to beat the sides down with us.

Using the shite analogy, we're currently walking on it. Not impossible to get out of it. Lose on Saturday we'll be ankle deep in the soft brown stuff - more difficult to extracate ourselves.

Couple more defeats, knee deep and impossible to move. Only way is down into the cesspit that is the BSP.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I think there was a free car park next to the Garden Gate but it wasn't massive so be sure to get there early because the GG will be rammed again I expect. The pub is what the landlord would call a short walk from the ground but it is a bit further than that suggests to me. The problem is that once you reach the ground you have to walk what seems like miles through a park to get to the away turnstiles. I can't remember how long it took but as long as you don't have mobility issues it is not a problem. If I was you I would go to the pub and just follow everyone else when they start to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I think there was a free car park next to the Garden Gate but it wasn't massive so be sure to get there early because the GG will be rammed again I expect. The pub is what the landlord would call a short walk from the ground but it is a bit further than that suggests to me. The problem is that once you reach the ground you have to walk what seems like miles through a park to get to the away turnstiles. I can't remember how long it took but as long as you don't have mobility issues it is not a problem. If I was you I would go to the pub and just follow everyone else when they start to leave.

I would go to the pub and not bother following everyone else but stay there and get shit faced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At LEAST 600 for Aldershot   At LEAST 600 for Aldershot Empty

Back to top Go down

At LEAST 600 for Aldershot
Page 1 of 1